ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 24 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:37 pm
At first Atlas shivered, but then she controlled herself and became warm. "It's been... Hmm, 353 years, four months, a week, and two days since you went to hold back the supernova," she said. "Without counting the minutes. I've been practising what you taught me from memory and I think I'm better at it now." At first she started out talking plainly, but her words sped up and she started to sound like an excited child after a while. "The people taught me stuff too. I-I was their most highly trained doctor, and I practised loads of hobbies to pass the time at night when they were all asleep. I can sew and make jewellery, I'm an artist, I can write, I can sing a bit. I would travel a lot too and I learned all of their cultures. I-I can't wait to show you everything I've learned, Wolfie!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:34 am
“It sounds quite impressive. I look forward ot hearing and seeing everything. I was unaware it would take so long. I apologize from being away from you for so long. Although it sounds like you were doing just fine.” Wolfie said as they started walking through the snow.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:44 pm
Atlas shivered from her ears to her tail tip. They hadn't visited a snowy world and her Earth experience of snow was limited, so this was basically a new experience for her. She was barefoot in the snow and it felt amazing. "I wasn't fine," she told him in that blank, emotionless voice she'd perfected. "I missed you. I made friends there but their lives are shorter than Earthers so they all died."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 am
Wolfie was not fond of the emotionless voice she had adopted. It made him feel quite saddened. “I was in a state of non being so I couldnt sense or feel anything. Im sorry I made you lonely.”Wolfie said. He meant it too. He didnt think she would miss him all that much. The thought made him happy, but also slightly sad. “Well I am here now. Let us make up for the time.” Wolfie said ot her. She
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:22 am
If Wolfie hadn't expected Atlas to miss him then the years they'd known each other had meant nothing to him at all. She caught the surprise in his voice and was deflated. That decade together had been so long ago. "Yeah," she murmured, reaching down, scooping up some snow, and dumping it on top of his head.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:25 am
He did not mean it in a negative way. He meant that since she was the one who asked him to go, that she would not miss him too much. Plus the thought of her missing him for so long made him sad. But that idea soon left once she dumped snow on his head. “Oh? I hope you are prepared for what you just did.” wolfie said as he reached down and picked up some snow, ready to throw it at her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:10 am
Atlas knew Wolfie was very rarely fun and she felt like he was just throwing that to try to cheer her up. "You said you were hot," she said. "I was trying to cool you down."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:12 am
He was trying to cheer her up. For years it seemed like she did not have the chance to be as happy and carefree as she used to be, so he would do his best to bring that back a bit. “Well, you were quite close to the sun when you awoke me. So how about I cool you down as well?” Wolfie said as he mushed snow on her head.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:49 am
Atlas shivered and twitched her ears, making some of the snow fall off her head. Wolfie really needed her to cheer up, it seemed. Atlas balled up her negativity and put on a fake grin. "If that's how it's gonna be," she replied, scooping up even more snow and dumping it on him again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:55 am
For as dense as he could be, he was not stupid. He knew her well enough to know what a fake grin and a true grin looked like on her. He wouldnt say anything, he just wanted to play and have fun. “Heh. Lets see if your new skills can match up to this old eternal shall we?” wolfie said as he slid a bit of distance away from her and grabbed some snow and made it into a ball. “Show me what you have Atlas.” wolfie said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 am
Atlas' fake grin was pretty convincing as she got ready, and quickly made loads of snowballs with her hands. But Wolfie didn't notice a plume of snow rising up behind him, and just when Atlas was about to throw the first ball, the snow plummeted down on top of him from behind.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:39 am
That was quite surprising as Wolfie was covered in snow. “Oh? So you have tricks I see. Very well.” Wolfie said as he snapped his fingers and a bunch of snowballs rose from the ground and floated in front of him. “Lets play.” Wolfie said as he fired 13 snowballs at Atlas very quickly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 am
"Whoop!" Atlas lifted her skirts quickly and dodged some of the snowballs, and then leapt through the air to avoid the rest. She'd not had to move around much or too quickly in this outfit so she hadn't realised how restrictive it could be. But she still managed to somewhat gracefully out manoeuvre them all.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:56 am
“Impressive!” Wolfie said to her as he lifted up more snowballs and continuously sent them flying at her. Meanwhile, he was preparing a little sneaky attack for her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:06 am
It was getting too much to move around in this long skirt. She undid it and let it fall into the snow, revealing some tight white trousers she was wearing underneath. Now she was able to move around much more quickly, and she kind of blended into the snow too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:48 am
She was getting serious now. They would stop in a bit and he would make sure she got warmed up, but wolfie was enjoying himself now. He hoped she was as well as he threw more snowballs at her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:33 am
Atlas kept dodging but obviously a few snowballs did hit her. One even hit her on her butt which made her gasp and fall forward into the snow. "Hey!" she yelped, rubbing where it hit her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:38 am
“All’s fair in snow and war.” Wolfie said as he walked over and offered her a hand. “Perhaps we should get you some clothes suited to the snow.” Wolfie suggested.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:10 am
Atlas shook her head and took Wolfie's hand to stand up. "I'm fine. But you're pretty snow free for someone who wanted to cool down." She pulled the same trick on him as she just had, but because they were hand in hand he couldn't move away and he got covered in a small mountain of snow.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:15 am
Since he couldnt move away and they were hand in hand, he instead pulled her in close so they were both covered with all the snow she dumped on them. Wolfie couldnt help but chuckle as they were bombarded with snow.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:41 am
Atlas figured that this would happen but she didn't mind. "Brr!" she squeaked cutely, pressing right up against Wolfie as they were engulfed in snow. Did he intend that? Oh she could feel how hot he was, maybe that was just him or maybe it was leftover heat from the sun. But other than that, he felt the same as he always had. Funny how she remembered it despite him being away for so long. She got lost for a while in his embrace.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:49 am
They stood there for a moment as the snow began to fall off of both of them. It was so strange. Atlas felt so different now. So much older. He could feel how much she changed. It was odd, but he liked it. Although he did miss seeing it. “I think we’ve played enough. How about we go somewhere and relax? Tell me more about what’s been happening with you?: Wolfie suggested.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:16 am
Atlas felt his hands lingering on her a bit, and was confused with the feelings it gave her. She ignored them and smiled up at him as she let go. "Yeah. There are log cabins nearby, I saw them as we landed. Let's go." She kept hold of his hand as she took off into the air. Oh, she used to have to take a run up and a few starting jumps, but this time she took off with one jump!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:20 am
Not bad. It looks like she had been practicing. That made Wolfie happy as he let her lead him to one of the cabins nearby.They are all abandoned quite a bit ago, but they’re insides were perserved.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:50 am
"Hmm, we need to collect some firewood," Atlas commented as they went inside and noted how chilly it was in here. "Oh, never mind." She noticed a pile of dried firewood stacked in a little cubbyhole to the side. Hmm, it was really lovely and cosy looking in here, once they got the fire going it would be really... Romantic. Ugh, no. There was even just one bed in here, this must have been a couple's cabin.
Sponsored content