ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 14 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sat May 19, 2018 8:30 am
"My aura's not that strong!" Atlas protested, but she tried anyway. She was able to keep the water away from her for the most part, but the crushing depths of the ocean were too heavy for her. Slowly the bubble she had around her began to shrink and shrink.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 am
"You can...do it...focus..." Wolfie said. He had to rely on her right now, and he knew she had the power to do so, she just needed to be confident in her ability.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 19, 2018 11:03 am
Confidence was one thing, but Atlas was young and not specifically trained in keep countless tons of water at bay. She did her best, and somehow kept the tiniest bubble of empty space around them. But it wouldn't be long before they crushed. Wolfie noticed one of the gems on her bracelet glowing, but he probably didn't know which one of them it was for.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 11:16 am
Their pod filled up and was soon torn apart by the aliens. Once they got to them they put their hands all over Atlas then on Wolfie. When they touched Wolfie the lights coming from thier body turned from blue to yellow. One of them put their hands on Atlas shoulders while another wrapped their arms around wolfie and pulled him out of her arms.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 19, 2018 11:37 am
"Hey! Hey, no!" Atlas protested, but it took all of her strength to stop the water caving in on them. She couldn't keep hold of Wolfie as one of the water creatures took him away, and the other one seemingly groped her. "Hands off," she grumbled, swatting its hand away.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 11:48 am
The aliens seemed to ignore her as they got a bit more grabby and actually began to pull her along behind the alien that was holding wolfie. They were surprisingly strong as they held onto her firmly as they took the both of them inside some kind of coral reef city.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 2:22 am
Atlas continued struggling, and her aura weakened as she got distracted and more tired. The bubble around her shrank and shrank, until she only had the tiniest bubble around her head. And it didn't have much air in it. The water was deathly cold, she could feel her limbs cramping up from both the temperature and the crushing pressure. She was blacking out. They better get to where they were going soon.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 2:49 am
Atlas completely blacked out, but after a while she could feel something touching her face, and Wolfies voice telling her to wake up. When she did, she could tell there was air where they were, which seemed to be a large underwater area, filled with ruins. all around her were the water nymph aliens dancing and being really weird. Wolfie was laying beside her.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 3:28 am
Atlas quickly rubbed her eyes and looked around though her vision was blurry and she had a weird ringing in her ears. "I'm dreaming," she mumbled. She had to be, because what she was seeing as just too weird.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 3:33 am
"No. This is just the kind of place this is. They mean no harm. We need them, because they are the few beings in the world that can heal celestials. However there is a catch. You will have to appease them otherwise they'll throw us back into the water." Wolfie said to her in her mind. His little dog body wasnt moving, so he probably could only speak like this.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 am
"This is why I asked you what would happen before we got here," Atlas growled, clearly pissed off by the unknown situation Wolfie had yet again gotten her into. "What do I have to do?" she asked as she sat up and looked around.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 3:56 am
"I apologize that I couldnt inform you while I was nursing my battle wounds." Wolfie said. He was having a hard enough time with this, he really didnt need her sass. "start dancing. They enjoy it as you can see." Wolfie said, as she could look over and see them still dancing all around.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 am
With a sigh, Atlas got to her feet and stretched out her limbs. "Alright, but you guys asked for it," she said, looking at the nearest creature to see what kind of dance they enjoyed. It all seemed rather floaty and slow, which Atlas could manage. She imagined there was music playing, and slowly began to dance. It looked utterly ridiculous but she was beginning to get into her, swaying around and trying to enjoy herself as she appeased these sub-sea weirdos. Hey, Atlas was actually enjoying it, which Wolfie could probably tell from the giant grin she had on her face.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 5:15 am
The nymphs seemed to enjoy it as well as they came and surrounded Atlas, dancing along with her. it was odd, as everything began to glow as the nymphs began to shine brightly. Atlas could feel an odd sensation coursing through her body as she danced and the nymphs glowed. It felt...invigorating. Almost...healing.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 5:34 am
Ahh, so this was what Wolfie needed. If it would help, Atlas would keep on dancing until he was back to full health. So she danced and spun and shimmied and sashayed, forgetting her hunger and aches as she too was restored to full being. At some point it was like she lost herself to the dance and was unaware of anything else other than the motion of it, as if she were hypnotised by and addicted to this feeling.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 am
it seemed like a long time passed, but suddenly Atlas felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Wolfie. "Atlas thank you. Stop before it controls you." Wolfie said. He looked totally healed. When he stopped Atlas from dancing though, all the nymphs turned purple, which didnt look very happy.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 7:19 am
Atlas's eyes were slightly sparklier than usual, as if she was seeing stars that Wolfie couldn't. "Aww, just a few more minutes!" she begged, taking his hands and putting them round her waist. "Dance with me, c'mon!" she goaded, spinning around with him. She was completely unaware of the situation.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 7:24 am
wolfie could see that, and the nymphs were looking miffed. "its time to go." Wolfie said as he lifted Atlas up and tossed her over his shoulder. He would not hurt the nymphs, for reasons he would explain to Atlas later as he quickly surrounded them in his aura and then launched through the water away from the nymphs who were chasing them down.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 7:55 am
"Woo!" Atlas whooped, thinking this was a new dance move as they flew away. The more they moved away from the nymph's dwelling, the more awake she became. "Hey... Hey Wolfie, they're kinda scary," she told him as she watched the nymphs chasing them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 8:03 am
Wolfie was much faster than them so he was able to out run them as he switched Atlas from over the shoulder to princess carry. "Indeed. When they dance they produce a healing affect specifically for eternals, however, they also hypnotize you the longer you are in their presence. I once spent 20 years dancing with them before another eternal freed me. They do not do it on purpose though, which I suppose makes them even more frightening I suppose." Wolfie said. "We were fortunate they only had you dancing for a month." Wolfie informed her.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 8:14 am
"Wow, 20 years," Atlas murmured. She snort-laughed when Wolfie said 'a month', because that was clearly a joke. Except Wolfie didn't joke. Oh god. "A month?!" she squawked. "Why didn't you stop me sooner?... Was it so bad you needed a whole month to heal?" she added in a quieter, more concerned tone, reaching up to touch his chin. "I didn't realise how hurt you really were."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 8:19 am
Wolfie sighed. "I suppose it is my fault. I do not often find myself in situations where I would need to heal from anything. I never particularly learned how to self heal. I suppose that is something we should both learn. the future is full of uncertainties so its best to prepare. I apologize for taking a month to heal." Wolfie said, not able to look at her over the shame of the whole situation.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 8:41 am
Atlas slowly smiled and kept stroking his chin. "You're fully healed now though, right?" she murmured. "So it doesn't matter. It was just a month, which is nothing when we have all the time in the universe." She nearly added 'together' to that, and realised it sounded corny. "Hey, yeah, learning to heal would be awesome. What if I learned to heal better than you, and then you have to keep me around forever?! Haha!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 am
Wolfie couldnt help but slightly chuckle. Her ability to bounce back after the things that happened was quite impressive. "I suppose we will have to compete in that regard. I also think its time to train you better on your powers as well." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 9:11 am
"That sounds good- ah!" They had cleared the water and were flying up through the sky now, and the sunlight had blinded her momentarily. "Y-yeah, I'd like that. And can we get something to eat?" she added as her stomach piped up loudly. Her hunger had returned after a month of dancing and feeding off aura.
Sponsored content