ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 9 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:05 am
It took quite a while but Wolfie eventually came back. It seemed he had calmed down himself and now he looked more composed. "Are you ready to depart? Or do you want more time here?" Wolfie asked her. He had decided to...be a little nicer to Atlas. Seeing the image of Yve reminded him of his promise to her and Zilla. He didnt know how he would, or what he would say but he would...attempt.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:27 am
It would be nicer for Wolfie to be nice to Atlas for her sake, and not due to the promise he made to someone dead, someone who terrified him. When Wolfie found Atlas, she was dunking her toes in a lake of what she assumed was lemonade. The fizz stung a little bit so she was only dunking in and out while she looked at the view. The sunset here was even pinker than the one on Earth. "I think I'm done here," she said to Wolfie without looking back at him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:31 am
He wasnt terrified of Yve. He respected Yve. She had become a kindred spirit, and seeing her happy was...satisfying for him. Just not for himself. He was glad she was able to find happiness in her life. He only wished he could do the same. "Very well...Perhaps you would like to learn to take off into the cosmos?" Wolfie suggested.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:47 am
Atlas looked up at the sky and tilted her head to the side. "Hmm... Sure. There's nothing to it, right?" Surely it would be just the same as taking a big leap into the sky, only it would have to be bigger.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:50 am
"Kind of yes and kind of no. If you want to get through the atmosphere you have to strengthen your aura and increase your flight to a certain level to break the sound barrier. So its like an advanced version of the things I've taught you so far." wolfie said. "also...if you are going to try we should maybe remove the shard left in your abdomen." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 am
Atlas looked down at her belly and put her hand over the small scar there. "Huh, guess we should," she said. She had honestly forgotten it was there, though she hadn't noticed that she had started to limp when she walked. "Um, is it gonna hurt?" she asked him quietly, her ears flattening a bit. She was no good with pain, as she'd demonstrated on the last world.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:00 am
Wolfie walked over to her and bent down in front of her. "If you are scared of the pain, I will do my best to keep it small." Wolfie said. Before he would have said to suck it up, but he had to remember how young she was. He seemed to forget that surprisingly. She was barely over a hundred years old. She did not need to experience things at such a rushed pace. Wolfie concentrated and made the area around the wound numb. She would still feel it but it wouldnt hurt so much. He then slightly cut her with his claws and then gently pulled the shard out and healed up her wound. "Your healing ability is not very good right now, but give it time and you will heal a lot faster." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:44 am
"Huh?" Atlas squeaked, her eyes widening. Wolfie was being... Nice? That surprised her, she was expecting him to tell her to suck it up and at this point she wouldn't have minded if he'd been like that. She had moved on from her negativity from earlier. But he was nice instead? Why?! When he cut her open, she whimpered and leaned on him. Atlas wasn't one to pretend and she wouldn't pretend to be stoic. The digging out of the shard was the most painful part, as Wolfie only really numbed the surface. "Th-thanks," she murmured when it was done. "Um, if you don't mind... Can I practice taking off later?" Seeing as he was being nice, she felt okay to ask. She was healed but still felt shaky from the pain.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:52 am
Wolfie was silent for a moment, contemplating how he would say what he needed to say without it coming out strangely. "Certainly. After experiencing a bisection it is understandable to not wish to break the sound barrier." Wolfie said. He picked her up in his arms, which was another strange thing, as he slowly took off. In his mind he realized the normal way he held her, which was by the side, might cause discomfort so this was the only logical way to hold her. Ugh it was difficult to know if this was being "nice" or not to him. Her mood seemed to improve so perhaps it was?
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 am
This was very out of character for Wolfie, from the gentle words to the way he carried her bridal style. The carrying did at least make sense, as this way her healing wound wouldn't be aggravated, but still being this nice... Atlas' eyes were welling up. She wiped them off and leaned against Wolfie. "Can we come back here some day? I'm gonna... Take a nap," she added in a murmur, drifting off. Her sleep would be uneasy and full of bad dreams, but this would help her heal much faster...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:37 am
“I do not see why not.” Wolfie said as a matter of factly. He didn’t see any reason why they wouldn’t come back. Regardless he let her rest as they flew through the galaxy once more. Who knew how long she was sleeping but when atlas awoke she found herself in a bed in a house somewhere. She could hear someone outside the room moving around. “Have you woken up?” Wolfie said from the other side.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:24 am
Atlas inhaled deeply and squinted around. "Mm... Yeah... Hi," she mumbled, sitting up and looking over at Wolfie. That was good that he hadn't abandoned her in her sleep. She almost expected him to do that. "Where are we?" she asked through a yawn. Her hair was a mess of bed head and one of her ears was crumpled up. She looked pretty cute.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:40 am
"we are on a planet called..." Wolfie said something unrecognizable so it was safe to assume it was the name. "It took us quite a while to get here. "you have been asleep for 13 days now. I suggest you take a shower before we head out. We have come here to purchase new clothing." Wolfie said, still not having come into the room yet.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 am
"13 days?!" Wolfie spluttered, getting out of bed hastily and fixing herself up. She was of the mindset that she could sleep when she was dead, which would be never in both regards. From the sounds of it, she was back to her normal self. For a moment, she forgot... But then she remembered the slaughter she'd witnessed and slowed to a stop. "We're, uh... We're going to get new clothes?" she asked him in a more subdued tone, exiting the room.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:19 am
"Yes you were in quite a deep sleep." Wolfie said. When she emerged from the room she was not greeted with the tall rugged young look that wolfie normally had. Instead, she was greeted by a tall purple haired beauty The only way she knew it was wolfie was because of his eyes, which were mismatched. "Indeed. This place is known for its clothing. I figured we would need to update our wardrobe a bit. I often come here on my travels." Wolfie said, not acknowledging yet that he looked like a woman yet.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:38 am
The blood drained from Atlas' face when she saw Wolfie. She didn't quite believe for a moment that he would do something like this... "Um, Wolfie?" she asked quietly, clenching her fists. "Why... Why do you look like Andromeda?" Apart from the dark skin, he was the spitting image of her eldest sister. It made her feel sick to see.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:44 am
Wolfie hadnt realized that he did in fact look like Andromeda. "Oh...i suppose this form would look like Andromeda when she was younger. This is the form I take when I come here. It is a very long story. Ill change my appearance so I look less like her, but am still recognizable by the inhabitants of this world." Wolfie said. Wolfie closed his eyes as he changed his skin color to a lighter hue and changed his hair color from purple to pink. "Is this more acceptable?" Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:50 pm
Atlas looked to be in a really bad mood, but she perked up when Wolfie changed into a pinker, softer form. "You look like that singer... You know, the one who was voted as having the most beautiful voice of all time... Ahh, what was her name? Anyway, why do you have such a pretty form here?" she asked, changing the subject. Wolfie made for a beautiful woman, but there had to be a reason why he was a 'she' here, not himself or a puppy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:33 pm
Wolfie sighed as he finished getting dressed. "This is a proper example of how we affect the places we go as immortals. Several millennia ago before I even knew what form I wished to take there was a time where I looked like this. I was roaming the streets of a small village when an earthquake hit. Being young and naive about the consequences of my actions I kept this small village alive using my power. I made it so that the ground would remain stable even though the city was buried. The people saw what I did and praised me as a "goddess of fortune." Now this place has become a bustling utopia of fashion and zeal, but over the generations that story has never left the peoples mind. I have returned every decade or so, and they believe that whichever store I visit will be blessed with fortune. I do not have such a power, but the people continue to believe this even today." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 pm
"Huh," Atlas mumbled, thinking about a young Wolfie that was filled with hope. From his actions, he sounded like Atlas was right now. Ugh, did that mean she would turn out like him after all? Wolfie could tell that Atlas' mood had improved, as a barrage of questions began to rain down upon him. "So, does that mean you're neither male nor female? Why did you pick a male form? Why do you keep revisiting this place if you don't want people to believe in you like that?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:52 pm
Well looked like she had perked up just fine. "I can flow between whatever gender I wish. I prefer to be male simply because it is more convenient and easier to stay as. I do not mind if they believe in me they way they do. It is not harmful to the planet or its people and I enjoy the wares of this world. I normally get my clothes from this world. We are visiting today because you are in need of clothes and I also want to get some as well." Wolfie said. As he talked, his voice began to turn more and more feminine.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 am
"Huh," Atlas said again, scratching her chin as she thought about it. Thinking of Wolfie as something other than a guy... Kind of confused her. Not that it made her feel negatively about him - them? - but it did change her view of Wolfie a teeny tiny bit. "Well... Cool. Now I'm excited to see what clothes they got here," she said, clapping her hands together excitably. "Hehe, I get to see what kinda style Wolfie goes for~." His lady voice was super pretty.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:34 am
"My style is not impressive. I go for functional and practical." Wolfie said. "now let us depart. Be prepared. They will think you are a goddess as well since you are accompanying me. Depending on your actions it will reflex what kind of goddess they perceive you as. Do not copy anything they do if you can help it." Wolfie said as he led her to the door. When he opened it up, they were greeted with a very dignified looking alien. It bowed its head respectively towards the both of them as Atlas got her first look at where they were. It was a massive place, and even though they were underground, everything was brightly lit up. It was a strange mixture of a technologically advanced civilization fused with an underground utopia.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:03 am
Atlas was not surprised in that respect. She readied herself, trying to be a calming and positive presence so that she appeared more goddess-like. "Why shouldn't I copy what they do?" she asked, but she didn't get an answer as an alien approached them. This place was pretty cool looking, it smelled of steel and cleanliness, but it didn't strike Atlas as being a place of high fashion and worship.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:18 am
When they passed the alien it held out its hand to Wolfie. Wolfie gently brushed his hand across its hand and it looked incredibly excited. Wolfie then grabbed Atlas's hand and flew into the air. "When I say dont copy, I mean don't bow or give your hand out to any of them. They might misinterpret it as something else. It should be fine though. Enjoy yourself once we enter the city. It does not look like much from here, but once we get further in you will see how much this place shines." Wolfie said. It seemed Wolfie really liked this place. As they flew through the air, Atlas could see as they went further in that there were statures of Wolfie all over, and when they flew over everyone began cheering or bowing down to Wolfie and Atlas. Also, as they continued they could see tons of shops that were filled with outfits and accessories and all kinds of fancy things.
Sponsored content