ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Delicate Love - Page 6 Empty Re: Delicate Love

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:53 pm
Shiori never told Penny that she was pro, or a boxer, because she was neither of those. Shiori was on edge at the moment because of Penny's situation and general tiredness, so the way Penny asked about her apartment came across as very rude and upset her more than it should have. "The police might give ya emergency housin' soon," she grumbled, going over to her tiny kitchen that was really just a stove placed precariously by a window. "Ya can leave then."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:58 pm
(oh right it was mma lol) "O-Oh. Ok." Penny said. She didn't mean to sound rude if that's how it came across. "Th-thank you for this. You really didn't have to do this for me, but I'm happy you did." Penny told her with a smile on her face. She probably shouldnt be smiling right now, given her situation, but it was a sort of...reflex for her. If she let it get to her she would just be a mess.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:56 pm
"Friends help friends," Shiori said simply, kicking her over a couple of times to get it to work. This place was falling apart. No wonder Shiori was so tiny and grubby when she lived in such squalor. It was a marvel she wasn't always sick. "Hungry?" she asked Penny over her shoulder. The brief glimpse of Penny's smile made almost all of Shiori's anger dissipate.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 pm
"yeah. Im a little hungry." Penny said to her. Penny didnt know why but when she said friends help friends, it made Penny feel some kind of way. She believed she felt a bit more for Shiori than just friendship. Whenever they talked, whenever they hung out, it was just so much fun and made Penny's heart flutter. She didn't know if Shiori felt that way, or if she even liked women like Penny did. Maybe she could bring it up in light conversation? "S-so...do you live with anyone? Boyfriend or...girlfriend?" Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:36 pm
Shiori was so caught up with throwing some ingredients together in an attempt at looking like she could cook, that at first she didn't recognise what Penny had said. "W-wassat?" she asked, turning to face Penny properly. Had she just asked if she had a boyfriend? A girlfriend? That seemed so bold and out of character for Penny, maybe having her house broken into was only just beginning to shake her up. "Uhh, no," she mumbled. "Not right now."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:40 pm
"Oh. That's kinda good. I wouldn't want them to get upset with me being here." Penny said. Darn that didn't help her figure out if Shiori liked girls. Although it did make her kind of happy because now she knew that Shiori was available. Ugh what was wrong with her? She should be upset at what happened to her house. Sadly, Penny had a habit of blocking out nasty things that happened to her, and to try to focus on other things instead. "What are you cookin? Can I help?" Penny asked Shiori.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:05 pm
Shiori decided to try and be humorous, but as ever her humour was self-deprecating and a little sad. "As if anyone'd wanna date me," she said, shaking her head. "Uhh, anyway, I'm just makin'... Omelette rice." It was the easiest fancy-ish dish she knew how to make, containing a good amount of carbs and protein, and it tasted really good. Shiori just hoped that Penny wasn't familiar with Japanese cuisine, or she'd know that omuraisu was for kids...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:18 pm
Penny had never had that before actually, so she was looking forward to it. "I cant wait. And don't say that about yourself. You're so brave and cool and tough. I bet any girl would be lucky to date you. O-Or guy! any girl or guy." Penny quickly added with a blush. Ugh could see act any more obvious at this point?
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:57 pm
Shiori was carrying over two plates of food, but she slowed down when Penny started stumbling over her words. What was she talking about? Luckily for Penny, Shiori was super dense and didn't feel any of Penny's awkward tension. "Dunno what I like," she admitted to Penny, as she sat down on the ground in front of a surprisingly clean coffee table. She produced two pairs of chopsticks, and used her own to split open the omelette on top of the pile of rice, making it spill its shiny golden contents all over. It smelled delicious.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:04 pm
OOh this looked delicious!!! "You dont know what you like?" Penny asked, not sure what she meant by that. Did she mean she didn't know if she liked girls or guys? Ugh how did they get here? Penny was really interested to hear the answer to the question as she somewhat struggled with the chopsticks. She didn't really have much practice with these things.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 pm
More luck for Penny, because Shiori had one clean fork in her apartment, which she handed to Penny after watching her struggle adorably. It made her loosen up and smile again. "Uh huh," she acknowledged Penny's question. "Never been interested in no one. Well, I had a boyfriend for a while but... That was different."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:44 pm
"A boyfriend huh? I had one too. A long time ago....but things didn't work out al that great. That's when I realized that...guys weren't necessarily my thing." Penny said. "Oh thank you. I havent really used chopsticks before. THis is really yummy." Penny said to her as she took the fork and took a few bites.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm
So Penny liked girls? It made sense, guys sucked, but girls also sucked. Shiori didn't really get this whole attraction thing. Though, the subject changed again after a few seconds, so Shiori went along with the cutlery talk. "Usin' chopsticks is like usin' a pen," she said. "Ya never forget how once ya learn." She demonstrated by deftly picking up a chunk of eggy rice and eating it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm
"Really? Do you think you could teach me then?" Penny said. She didn't know how often she would be eating food like this, but she did want to learn how to use them. Plus it would be something for them to do.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:41 pm
"If I can learn then a smartypants like you can learn too, Penny," Shiori joked. They ate their food, all the while Shiori taught her how to use chopsticks. The girl was clumsy and fumbled her hands, but she was smart enough to understand how it worked by the time they had finished their meal. Shiori went to watch the dishes in cold water. There was still all kinds of shouting sounds and disarray all around the building. This wasn't a comfortable or happy place to be.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:44 pm
Penny pretty much tuned out all of that. SHe enjoyed being around Shiori so everything else didn't matter. "Let me help you wash the dishes. SInce you taught me about the chopsticks." Penny said as she went over to the sink to help her.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:06 pm
"Nuh uh," Shiori refused, taking Penny's plate and washing it for her in the sink. She had a very minimalist approach to splashing water and dashing soap. These were luxuries after all. "B-but thanks for offerin'." She continued to do all of the preparations, including making up a futon for Penny next to her own. These were plush by comparison to the rest of the apartment. "Must be tired."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 pm
Penny couldnt help but hold back a yawn. "Y-yeah. Just a little bit." She said as she laid down on the futon after Shiori laid it down. Perhaps a good night sleep would make the bad things that happened today go away. Best thing about Penny was that she could sleep just about anywhere. She didn't really have any particular way of sleeping.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 pm
They'd already brushed their teeth and freshened up a little at this point, but now they had the tricky task of putting on pyjamas. Shiori's apartment was all one room, so they'd just have to turn their backs to one another. Shiori shyly turned away and began to undress, praying that Penny didn't take a peek or she'd see her scrawny, ugly, bruised body.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:13 pm
Penny was having a different problem. She didnt actually have pajamas, she normally just slept in a really big shirt. Plus, taking off her bra in front of someone else was...kind of embarrassing. Especially since she knew she liked Shiori. Well....shiroi probably wouldnt care right? She tried to stop thinking about it as she undress and put on her big shirt. Shiori could hear a very loud exaggerated sigh from Penny.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 pm
"Y-y'alright?" Shiori asked Penny worriedly, but she didn't turn around. That sigh had sounded unusual, was it from pain or relief of some kind? Shiori didn't understand. She shimmied off her bra, which was an old and worn sports bra, and put on her pyjamas - a large t-shirt, just like Penny.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:43 pm
"o-oh yeah. I just uh....I took off my bra. It feels really nice once it comes off you know?" Penny said, blushing. Luckily they had their backs to each other so Shiori couldn't see. Her boobs were big, but Penny worried they looked saggy without her bra and was very self conscious.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:20 pm
"Oh, uh... Right." Shiori didn't know that feeling at all, for obvious reasons. The two turned around finally and looked at one another. Oh... Penny was wearing a big t-shirt too. Shiori's eyes naturally fell to Penny's chest and she blushed hard. Blushed at how filthy she was for looking, but also because Penny's figure was beautiful. Her frumpy clothes hid it, mostly, but the oversized shirt clung in all the right places and made her look most feminine. Shiori averted her eyes and forced a smile, pointing to her big t-shirt. "S-same."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Oh wow. Shiori was so....cute!! Her shirt was much too big for her, so it made it look adorable on her. Penny did her best to avert her eyes as well. "Y-yea. Looks like we sleep the same way." Penny said. She was holding her shirt down to cover her legs, although Shiori could still she her thighs. "S-so....I guess we should go to sleep now?" Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Penny could see basically all of Shiori too, though the shirt was larger by comparison and she was smaller, so less was visible. "Y-yeah, been a long day," she agreed to the plan of sleeping. The noises had quietened down a bit now, but the ominous whispering and shuffling coming from one side, and the... 'Coupling' sounds from the other were arguable worse. With gritted teeth, Shiori got onto her futon and pulled the blanket over herself.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum