ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 6 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm
“Uh nothing nothing.” Jet said. “Hmph.” Havoc said. “Dont you Hmph me. You should fight me fair and square for once.” Jet said. ‘Heh, even if we are bond, in my own form you would not stand a chance.” Havoc said. “Yeah yeah, you say that all the time, but you hardly ever do it.” Jet said. Again? His hand kind of hurt from just that punch. She had some really srong abs. “Better? How do I do it better?’ Jake asked.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:32 am
"Aww, guys, why are you two fighting?" Millie whined, flapping her hands a little bit. She hoped these two didn't argue too much, that would be sad seeing as they were stuck together. "Hit me and make it hurt," Wanda said, putting her hands behind her back in a military pose.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 am
“We’re not fighting.” The both of them said at the same time. Jet chuckled. “Its just posturing on both our parts.” Jet said. “So I win then. Heh.” Havoc said as he went back inside of Jet. “Hes like a child sometimes.” Jet said to Millie. Mmm Jake was really not liking this, but he didnt want to disappoint her. He took a deep breath then put all the energy he had into his fist as he turne and delivered a hard punch, much harder than the one from before.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:54 pm
Millie folded her arms and smiled. "You two look like real besties," she said. "He might not admit it but you two are just the best of friends. It's adorable." She giggled and rubbed one of the tattoos behind her ears. "Anyway, we've been training our asses off this whole time and I'm pooped. We can't go out but... How 'bout we cook up something fancy with the supplies Jake got?" Wanda blinked and exhaled when that one connected with her gut. Much better. "Keep going," she told him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:04 pm
“Hehe I suppose youre right.” Jet said. They did have a special bond. “Sure. I could use some good grub. Lets make sure to make enough for wanda and Jake.” Jet said. Again? Jakes wrist was starting to hurt. He didnt even understand why they were doing this. But...maybe this was some kind of secret training that he wouldnt understand until it was over? He wound up again and then threw another strong punch at wanda’s gut.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 am
They went back and looked at the supplies Jake had brought. Hmm... "To be honest, I can't really cook well," Millie admitted with a nervous laugh. Wanda bent forward ever so slightly from that hit. "Make it hurt!" she snapped this time. She would take every hit until Jake let go of his inhibitions and hurt her for real.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 am
“Mmmm....I think we can make something pretty good with this. We feed all the kids at our house, so Im pretty confident in my cooking.” Jet said with a smile. Jake was getting really upset now. He was doing his best and she was still yelling at him. “Im TRYING!” Jake shouted as he threw another punch. It didnt seem that strong to him, but it was probably twice as hard as any of the punches he had thrown before.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:39 am
Jet could cook too? Not only that but he cooked for all his little orphan friends? What a dreamboat. Millie tried not to swoon but Jet could probably see her melting in front of him. "Then you can cook for me- uh, us," she said in a dreamy tone, before reigning it in a bit. Jake still wasn't getting it. It looked like he was about to cry now as well. Maybe Wanda had overestimated him. But then Wanda felt herself 'glitching' and doubled forward just as Jake punched at her. So this time, he punched her straight in the face. Having just been frazzled by colours, the punch made Wanda stumble backwards.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:55 am
Jet had noticed Millie swoon and...it was pretty cute. Man it felt like crazy how into each other they were. “Of course I can. Ill cook something up that will knock your tastes buds out.” Jet said with a charming smile. “wanda!” Jake shouted. “I-Im so sorry, I wasnt trying to hit you in the face!” He said, hoping he hadnt hit her too hard.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:06 am
Oh mama. Millie smiled a wobbly, red-cheeked smile, and sat down to observe Jet cooking. There was no way this guy was perfect. Something had to be up that would prevent Millie from ever having a chance with him. Maybe he was gay or ace? Which was fine but kind of scuppered her chances. Maybe he already had a girlfriend? No, he would've mentioned her by now. Maybe... Maybe he came from a different dimension, and the two of them could not be together because existing outside of their own realities was slowly starting to disintegrate them... Oh yeah, that was the problem with Jet. Millie suddenly felt the weight of it crashing down on her. Wanda steadied herself and stood up, wiping her mouth where there was a little blood. She... Smiled, slightly. "Much better," she said, giving Jake a surprisingly mothering look. "Now do it one more time, but this time don't apologise. Don't even think. Just do it."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:17 am
Jake was cooking up some food for them, whistling a tune. "Why are you so happy?" Havoc asked Jet in their head. "Am I not allowed to be happy?" "Its becuase of the girl isnt it? you do know that things will not go well with her." "Geez why are you so negative?" "I was thinking more about the dimension difference thing. We will have to part ways." "......I know that. You dont have to remind me." "I think I do. Dont get too attached." Havoc warned Jet and let him continue to cook. A bit of time passed and Jet finished. "We should go get Jake and Wanda." Jet said to Millie with a smile. "Before I do, can you tell me why we're doing this?" Jake asked Wanda. If he knew...maybe he could do it better?
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:55 am
Jet could see that Millie was deep in thought for a moment before she perked up at his suggestion. "Good idea!" she trilled, getting up and skipping out of the room to go and find the others. And with that, the motherly look on Wanda's face was gone, replaced by disappointment. It seemed her lesson had been going no where. Millie came in at that point, so their lesson was over. "Chow time guys! Hey, Wanda, what happened to your face?" Millie asked as Wanda strode out of the room.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am
"hey is everything alright?" Jet said as Wanda went past him. Jake sighed. She looked so proud of him for a second then she looked really upset. Was it because he didnt know why they were training like they were? But she didnt say anything!!! Ugh so confusing. "its ok. It was just training. I smell something really good did you guys cook?" Jake said with a forced smile as he ran inside towards the food.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:11 am
"Um, yeah," Millie said to Jake, seeing him fake smile and run out of the room a little too quickly. What had those two been doing? Well, it didn't matter, now was eating time. "What is this?" Wanda asked Jet flatly, looking at the food.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:19 am
"I made stir fry with the ingredients that Jake brought." Jet said proudly as they all sat down to eat. Jake hadnt had stir fry before, and didnt know that what he brought could be made into it, but it smelled really good! As they all ate, they had no idea about the impending danger...."Have you managed to locate them robot?" Asura asked N-N as they walked the streets. She said she would search around for keywords or things that could possibly lead them all to the spiders over the city mainframe, but she hadnt been speaking.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:31 am
Millie cooed happily as she ate, but refrained from gushing to Jet about how amazing he was. Not just at cooking, but certainly that too. "It's good," Wanda said, and that was as high praise as cooking would ever get from her. "Th-this is nice, huh?" Millie said to them all. "Just the four of us, spiders from different universes, chillin' out. Right?" "I am designated N-N," the 'robot' reminded the beast-man. "And I am still looking. There is a finite amount of space in this city, I will find them eventually." It was still light out, so the giant lion man and the metal woman were causing quite the concern to the local residence. A cop car was trailing them, keeping an eye on their movements.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:35 am
“Yeah. It has been a while since I ate with a bunch of people like this.” Jake said, not realizing how sad that sounded. “It is really nice. Im glad we met each other so fast. Its better when we’re all together.” Jet said. “I have no idea what that means. How are ya’ lookin for them anyway?” Asura asked N-N. He was aware of the cop car, but surely they knew better than actually confront them, so he ignored them.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:52 am
Millie looked at Jake worriedly - did he not have friends or something? Well, there was no way of asking without it being awkward so she let it go. "Soon we will be going back to our own worlds," Wanda said flatly, reminding them harshly that they shouldn't get too attached. She herself was already struggling a bit to not get too fond of Jake in particular. "You would not understand it either," N-N said scathingly in response to Asura. She was waiting for some kind of signal, from an electronic device, so that she could locate them. Much like how Nadja had been searching her mirror realm for them, Nadja was searching the e-world.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 am
“Y-yeah that’s true....but maybe we can find some way to still talk to each other? I mean, mutliverse travel is difficult but I bet communication isnt...as difficult.” Jake said with a weak smile. Chances were they wouldnt get to meet each other again. But it was nice that he tried. Jet gave him a smile. “Yeah Im sure you’ll be able to figure it out.” Jet said. “Maybe you should see if our enemies have tried to gather information on us? That is a solid strategy in battle, to know your enemy.” Asura said to N-N.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:46 am
Millie didn't respond to this part of the conversation. She always tried her best to be positive, but when she had nothing uplifting to say she tended not to say anything. It was a depressing fact that, soon enough, she and Jet would be separated and unlikely to see one another again. Wanda also had nothing to say so kept quiet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:48 am
The tension was pretty tense, but it was broken with a greater tension when everyone’s spider senses began to blare. “Someone is approaching. Very dangerous.” Havoc said. “I think they might have found us.” Jet relayed to everyone else. Asura grinned as he looked at the building that N-N had let them to. “I can smell them. They’re here.” He said with a grin.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:29 pm
"You need not confirm to me that they are here," N-N said coldly to Asura. "I have, after all, found them myself." She pressed her finger onto the lock and manoeuvred a needle into it to unlock the door. "Crap," Millie yelped, hopping up quickly and reaching for her bag to grab her spider uniform. She couldn't fight in this cute jumper dress. Wanda had already grabbed several weapons in the space of a few seconds - somehow. "Stay here," she ordered them all, raising a gun up in front of her as she stalked slowly out of the room.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:53 am
Huntsman came up to N-N before she entered. “Hold on. Ill go first. They may have set some traps.” Huntsman said. He had checked some parts of the building and he could tell someone had experience with such things based on several factors. There might be someone worthy of facing him in here. Jake quickly put his superhero outfit on as well. Oh man they were here?! He was feeling really nervous. Jets suit came on automatically thanks to Havoc so they were ready. “Ill stick close to the door to wait for Wanda’s signal. You guys make sure they dont come in from any other side.” Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:11 am
"I am able to detect traps," N-N pointed out, but at the same time she stepped back. Seeing the arrogant Huntsman potentially be maimed by a trap would bring her great joy. "Right," Millie agreed with Jet. She looked at Jake and patted his shoulder. "Wait here, buddy," she said, going backwards into the other room to make sure they didn't come in from elsewhere.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:18 am
she may be able to detect some but Huntsman was confident he could detect all of them. He went inside, and just like e thought, there were traps a plenty. He disabled some and maneuvered around others. He was impressed. whoever set them up knew what they were doing. “I shall go around the back. Perhaps they may try to escape.” asura said as he decided to head around the other side of the building. Jake was feeling very exposed right now. What should he do? He just waited to hear from his friends.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum