ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 10 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:04 am
“No problem. Its just how I remember.” He said. He couldnt help but think of Allura. He wondered what she was doing these days. Her race was everlasting, so she wouldnt have died of old age. But all he knew something could have killed her. That thought made wolfie slightly sad as he looked out.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:16 am
Atlas was still looking out into the world, but then she glanced over at Wolfie. He looked really sad for some reason, at least for Wolfie. What was that about? She didn't understand, but she didn't want to press him. They were almost completely alone up here, so that was kind of nice. Except there was one woman over on the other side, also staring out.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 am
After a while of gazing It seemed as if wolfie had had enough. “Alright. Lets go check out the bazaar a little more then we can leave.” wolfie said as he turned around and froze as he saw a figure over on the other side. It was a figure he would not forget. “Allura? Allura is that you?” Wolfie said as he approached her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:37 am
Atlas looked around too at the woman and saw the moment she turned around at the sight of Wolfie's voice. It was indeed Allura, who looked surprised by an achingly familiar voice. "Is it... You?" she asked in a sultry, warm voice, putting a hand on her ample bosom. "Oh, it is you. Amadeus." Amadeus? Atlas mouthed it in confusion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:41 am
“Heh I havent heard that name in a long time. I...didnt expect to see you here. You look well.” Wolfie said as he got closer to her. Wolfies voice seemed to have also become strangely calm.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 am
Allura smiled slowly - her smile was always like the sun coming up, slowly brightening up the room with light and warmth. "Thank you," she said. "You look... Older. Not aged, but more weary. You must have seen much." She didn't step towards him, but leaned back against the railings in a way that invited him to come closer. Aww man. Atlas didn't want to see this. She might have found it funny-awkward before, but after recent events she found it more... Gut wrenching. She had to turn away and take another swig of coke.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 am
Wolfie took her invite, and walked a bit closer. “I have. I have seen quite a bit since our last encounter.” WOlfie said. He then turned to Atlas. “I have been traveling the universe over the last couple of centuries with my companion. Her name is Atlas. Atlas, this is Allura.” WOlfie said, introducing Atlas, who hadnt realized had turned around.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:58 am
Ugh, Atlas wanted to shrink down into nothingness, she was hating this interaction. She looked over her shoulder and waved briefly with a small laugh, before turning back to look out the window. Allura smiled in return but she was mainly focused on Wolfie. "Companion?" she whispered to him, not realising that Atlas had enhanced hearing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 pm
“Yes she is my traveling companion. We have been through quite a lot together.” Wolfie said. He didnt think it appropriate to share anymore, for fear of making Atlas feel awkward in front of Allura, or vice versa. “So what brings you here Allura?” Wolfie asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:38 am
Allura tilted her head and smiled wryly. "I live here, Deus," she said drily. Had it been so long that he had forgotten their parting - Allura wanted to stay here to guard this civilisation which was like a child to her, but Wolfie's wanderlust had ended their relationship. She never blamed him, it was his nature to travel. He only bonded with others briefly before leaving them starstruck in his wake. It was nice that he found someone willing to never settle with him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 am
“Of course. I meant what are you doing here. At this building.” Wolfie said with a sly smirk. Of course he had not forgotten their parting. It broke his heart to see Allura so upset, but he had to leave. He just didnt feel like he was needed in this place and sought out other things. He urged her to go with him, but she so adamantly decided to stay and keep the thing they had made together safe. That was one of the things he had loved about her back then.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:10 am
Allura pouted slightly through her smile and turned to look out the window. "I was feeling nostalgic," she said. "A... Companion of mine came to the end of his life not long ago. I was merely remembering a time when that particular concern was not something that plagued me when I fell in love." Nope. Nope, nope, nope. This was too much. "Argh, toilet!" Atlas burst out, spinning around and sprinting down the stairs. "Gotta go toilet!" Allura pulled a face and raised an eyebrow at Wolfie.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:59 am
Wolfie simply just shrugged at allura. Atlas tended to do odd thing she didn’t understand at times so this wasn’t too surprising to him. “I haven’t felt that way in quite a while now. Maybe a few hundred years? It was before I brought atlas along with me. I’m sorry for your loss.” Wolfie told her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:43 am
Atlas felt like she could breathe again when she got out of that room. Ugh... Well... She was feeling a bit glum now for some reason and wanted to do something to distract herself, so she went down into the city again. Allura bowed her head slightly and smiled. "So, what brings you back to the world we built together?" she asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 am
The city was just bustling about like usual. There did seem to be some kind of holiday coming up, so there were a lot more people out and about looking for things for their lovers and friends. In fact, Atlas could see a bunch of couples roaming around. "Nostalgia I suppose. I know its around the time for Gorthon. It..made me think of you. I was unsure if Id meet you here again though." Wolfie admitted.
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:27 am
Aww man, it was like Valentine's day here. Atlas wanted to curl up into a ball and vanish right now. Was this... Was this why Wolfie was here? Atlas wanted to distract herself but she didn't have any money now. Oh well. Allura blushed slightly and chuckled. "You always were a closet romantic," she said. "And also... The cruellest man I ever met." This last part was said still with a smile, as if teasing him, but there was some deep truth to her words. "Returning here after all this time and saying these sweet words, but not meaning to act upon that sentiment."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 am
“I...apologize. I have no intention of leading you on. I am very happy to see you again but what we had....its in the past.” Wolfie said. “I would like ot catch up with you if you’d wish.” Wolfie said. He had to admit that seeing Allura again was very conflicting. She was as beautiful as always and her scent was intoxicating. He thought he had put these feelings behind him a long long time ago but seeing her again was bringing everything back.
Generi
Generi

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 am
Allura turned back to look out the window once more. "Briefly," she said. If Amadeus was not willing to rekindle anything with her then she could only stand to be in his presence for so long before all those old feelings came rushing back. Even now her heart was pounding. She looked down into the streets below and smiled. "Tell me about her," she said, pointing down to where, even though the world was full of all sorts of colours, Atlas' lilac hair still shone through.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:43 am
Wolfie walked over and saw her then smirked. “There’s a lot. What would you like to know about her?” Wolfie said as he watched Atlas just kind of walk around and check out everything. He wondered if she remembered he gave her access to his infinite card.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:25 am
"Well, you could start with you met her," suggested Allura, still looking down at where Atlas was wondering around listlessly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:30 am
“I met her on a planet called Earth. It was an..odd but very interesting world. She was alone, the daughter of a celestial similar to I. I knew her mother and I promised I would stay with her so she would not be lonely. However it seems she has been the one to placate my lonlieness as of late.” WOlfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:45 am
Allura didn't know he was omitting quite a lot from his story and was satisfied with just that. "Where is her mother now, then?" she asked, unaware that celestials could die. The loneliness comments... Heh, she didn't want to approach those.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 am
“She passed a couple hundred years ago. She passed her eternal life to Atlas.Im all she knows from before her family. I had a family of my own on Earth. But as does happen with mortals they succumbed to the void. Atlas is my last and only link to the Family I had.” Wolfie said with a bit of melancholy in his voice. He certainly did miss those days on earth, spending time with Zilla and the family she raised. He missed Atlas’s parents as well, even Asura.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:05 am
"Hmm... A family?" Allura asked, unable to help the sad tinge in her voice. By family, she assumed he meant a wife and children of his own, though she was confused as to why his offspring would die.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:10 am
“Yes. I was trapped on Earth and there was a young girl who freed me. I told myself I would stay with her until her light vanished. She lived a nice peaceful happy life. I suppose I did as well. watching her grow up was one of the many joys in my life. I suppose the same could be said for Atlas. Every day with her is a treasure for me.” wolfie said, realizing how much meant what he was saying.
Sponsored content