ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 15 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 am
"sure." Wolfie told her as they flew off through the cosmos...almost a decade passed for the two. In that time, much had changed. For Atlas, thanks to the tutelage of Wolfie, she had become much better at controlling her powers. She was not on her mothers or Wolfies level yet, but she was now capable of protecting herself without having to rely on Wolfie as much. As for Wolfie, he had softened up quite a bit more, especially towards Atlas. He had grown very fond of her over the years, which surprised him. She always seemed to amazed at all the saw especially when it was something brand new. It kind of made him happy and excited as well. He didnt know it, but deep down he was seeing her as more of a woman. On this day, Wolfie was meditating with atlas on a planet filled with natural pools when an oh so familiar sound rang in his ears. "It seems Im being summoned once more." Wolfie told Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm
Atlas hadn't changed much, not in appearance or mentally, though she was ever so slightly more womanly. Her childlike wonder at the universe would be a constant for the rest of her eternal life. She was good at meditating now as well - it was the perfect time to sleep! She started awake when Wolfie spoke, and shook her head quickly. "Hmm? Oh... I hope it's nothing serious like that time," she said. Wolfie had been severely wounded the last time he was summoned.

Last edited by Generi on Sat May 26, 2018 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 am
"If it should prove to be as trying as the incident with Vulcan, I shall rely on you this time around." Wolfie said as he got up and stretched. Wolfie trusted in Atlas much more nowadays, even though she hadn't been in an actual fight just yet. They had trained together quite a bit, so Wolfie knew Atlas had a lot of strength. The only thing she didnt have was experience. "I think today we shall see if you can keep up with me as we journey through the cosmos. Do you think you're ready?" Wolfie asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 12:27 am
"I think so," said Atlas, getting up too and cracking her neck. It had a crook in it from the way she was sleep-itating. "You know what? Yeah, bring it on. I'm gonna race ya," she goaded, getting down into a starting position and smirking up at Wolfie. "On your marks, get set... Pew!" She blasted up into the atmosphere, not sure of which direction she was going in but confident that she could keep up with Wolfie if they changed heading.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 12:32 am
Wolfie smirked as he took off into the sky and blasted through the atmosphere as well. He wouldnt lose to her, especially since she didnt know where she was going. But he would entertain her and would race her to their next destination. He pulled ahead of her once they got close so she knew where they were headed.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 12:55 am
Atlas had to concentrate still when she flew, so the joking ended with her after a while when she got more tired. She was flagging a bit, but kept up like a trooper until they got to where they were going.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 1:03 am
They entered the atmosphere of a medium sized planet, as they came across a city with a...smaller planet behind it? "Hmm...I thought they would have finsihed it by now." Wolfie mused to himself. "This place is known as Borados land of the magician. You are familiar with the concept of magic. This place is the place to come to if you wish to further your knowledge." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 am
"Ooh, can we learn some magic?" Atlas began her barrage of questions. "What's that little planet thing? Why is it being built? How long has this taken to make? Who's 'they'? Who summoned you, is it the ones building that thing?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 1:15 am
Wolfie had gotten used to her question barrage so he answered them in order. "We could possibly learn a few magic spells, that planet thing is going to be the new planet because this planet is dying and so the magic officials decided that building a planet made of magic would be best. Its taken about 500 years to build it. The person who summoned me is an old acquaintance who first started the project. Let us go meet them." Wolfie said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 am
"Aww, why's the planet dying?" Atlas asked, looping her arm through Wolfie's so he could lead her. It was a habit of hers from the days where he'd had to carry her everywhere, now she just did it when she was tired and needed a bit of guidance. Ooh, she was excited to meet someone so inventive and powerful.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 1:32 am
"Planets die. Its just that its lifespan is almost up." Wolfie said, not even minding her arm looping. They entered inside the city and...Wolfie looked confused. "What is...what has happened?" Wolfie said as he looked all around. While they walked through the streets, they were filled with people in armor and carrying heavy weaponry. They should all have had robes and tomes but he didnt see a single magician in sight.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 am
"They don't look very magician-ly," murmured Atlas. This place gave her an ominous vibe suddenly. She'd been expecting something like Hogwarts in space. Space-Hogwarts wasn't really living up to her expectations, in fact this was more like space-Isengard.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 2:05 am
"These arent magicians. They are warriors. I do not see any magicians at all....come we will meet up with my acquaintance and ask her what has happened." Wolfie said as they headed to a large building. They headed inside and then went up to the top floor. Nobody seemed to stop them so they got to a room and Wolfie opened it up. "Zadia. What happened here? Why did you summon me?" Wolfie said. In the room by the large window stood a rather sleek looking woman. She turned around and Atlas could see she was completely covered head to toe. "Ah. I am glad you arrived. I see you've noticed how horrible this place has become? Oh Im sorry I do not believe we've met. Who are you?" Zadia asked noticing atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 2:16 am
Ooohhh, a wizard lady! No, a space wizard lady! Atlas got a bit closer to Wolfie and grinned nervously. "I'm Atlas," she murmured, eating up the woman with her eyes. Even her name, Zadia, sounded all magical-ly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 2:58 am
“Oh my aren’t you a cutie.” Zadia said. “Zadia focus. What happened here?” Wolfe said. “What do you think? Brute strength dominated over knowledge. A new coliseum was opened up at the bequest of the grand wizard and this place soon became a town full of warriors and barbarians. The wizards were slowly squeezed out due to so many people coming, and what was once a proud place of knowledge and sorcery has now turned into a den of ruffians and barbarics.” Zadia said. “Why would the grand wizard do that?” Wolfe said. “Im sure it has something to do with his new “queen.” She came here and seduced the old fool and has basically had him twirled around her finger. She is the gladiator champion. Her fame and glory shall be spread all across the land due to nobody being able to oppose her in the ring. In fact, she’s so egotistical that she has made the grand wizard enforce a rule that should she ever be defeated, the both of them would hand their titles to the victor and the people will have to listen to their new gladiator champion grand wizard.” Zadia said. Wolfe sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. “And dont tell me...” Zadia turned to Wolfie and even though they couldnt see her face, atlas and wolfie could both tell she was smiling. “Yes!! I have challenged their stupid law, and have told them I have a champion like no other who could best both the grand wizard and the gladiator champion.” She said happily.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 7:22 am
Atlas smiled a tight-lipped smile and turned to Wolfie. "Well... So long as they queen's not a cosmic being you should be alright," she said, raising an eyebrow. Was she teasing him? Honestly this sounded easy to her, but she didn't know how powerful the queen might be.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 7:28 am
Wolfie sighed. It wouldnt be hard it just sounded like a chore. He did not like to be used in such a manner. “Is there a particular reason I should do this for you?” Wolfie asked Zadia. “Hmmm..as a matter of fact there is. I recall you were rather fond of a particular food whenever you came here. Sadly, the person involved has been prohibited from making it due to the fact that the gladiator queen is allergic. However should you win and put me in charge, I see no reason why said person cant make it again.” Zadia said. “Besides, I will be participating with you. I doubt anyone would accept me unless I joined you.” Zadia added. wolfie thought about it for a moment. Then he sighed. “Very well.” He said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 9:03 am
Oh so... Wolfie wasn't needed? Only two titles for a king and a queen, which would be Wolfie and Zadia. That was cool, Atlas was fine to spectate, kind of like she was doing now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am
“However. If we are to do this, I want Atlas to be the one who competes with me. If you can get her a suit like yours then there shouldn’t be any problem.” wolfie said. “Hmmm...I suppose that’s true. But why?” Zadia said. “If they should try to pull some dirty trick, it would be ineffective against us. The less danger to your life the better.” WOlfie said to Zadia then he turned to Atlas. “Plus, I think it will be a good chance for us to test our teamwork.” Wolfie told Atlas. They had promised they would make her stronger so she could help out more in the future, but she had no battle experience. this seemed like a perfect opportunity.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 3:32 pm
Atlas' eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. She was happy to spectate, but she was even happier when Wolfie confirmed that he trusted her. "We're gonna do teamwork?" she asked him excitably, gripping his forearm in her hands. They never did teamwork, to be honest, so she was really happy to be fighting alongside him. This really meant he was trusting her to do well now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 7:15 pm
“Indeed we are.” wolfie said. “Hmm I would question this normally, but seeing as how youre you Im sure you know what youre doing. Come my dear. We must take your measurements. You look about my size so we should only have to fit it slightly.” Zadia said to Atlas as she walked over to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 27, 2018 2:51 pm
Atlas did a little excited jump and clapped her hands together, and happily went with Zadia to get measured. Turns out their measurements were a bit different, in that Atlas was shorter, but they fixed that by adding platforms into the shoes. She returned to Wolfie a while later, having not put the helmet on just yet but wearing the rest of Zadia's outfit. "Well? How do I look?" she asked him, giving a twirl.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 28, 2018 8:50 am
“It looks quite impressive. That armor looks good on you.” wolfie said, giving her a genuine compliment. “I agree. Maybe Ill let you keep it after this is all over.” Zadia said looking Atlas up and down. “Im sorry about the toes and fingers, that’s just something you’re going to have to adjust to for now.” Zadia said, speaking about the fact that she had less toes than Atlas and she had to squeeze her digits into the hand and foot parts of the armor.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 28, 2018 4:55 pm
Atlas blushed noticeably and turned away with a shy smile. "N-n'aww, thanks Wolfie," she mumbled. Wow, he sounded like he really meant that one. She was glad when Zadia started talking, it was a good distraction. "Nah, it's no problem. Though, I'm kinda worried about my ears," she admitted, taking a copy of Zadia's helmet and looking into it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue May 29, 2018 9:34 am
“This may be a good time for you to try transformation. Only your ears though, a full body one like mine might be too much for you right now.” Wolfie said. Seems Wolfie wanted her to try something new at every new opportunity.
Sponsored content