ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:26 am
"Whoa!" Atlas staggered when they landed and fell over onto her ass, laughing but also looking really discombobulated. She'd never been teleported before and it threw her off. But she was up on her feet again a moment later and did a little spin. "Hey, I recognise this place," she said, looking around at the scenery. "I use to come here sometimes with..." Zilla. Ahh. No wonder they were here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:30 am
Wolfie felt like he knew what she would say, and was glad she stopped because he did not know how it would make him react. "Again. Sit down. Cross your legs. Close your eyes." Wolfie said. Of course this would be a place he knew because of Zilla. Those were the only few places he knew that made him...even somewhat happy.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:51 am
Atlas giggled and sat down, crossed-legged like he said. And she closed her eyes too. But even though they both had their eyes closed, Wolfie could still hear and feel Atlas twitching with pent up hyperactivity. She really was still just a child - that or her energy was hardly containable and this was her way of showing that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 am
Either way that just showed that the both of them really needed to do this. "Take a deep breath and focus on the energy swirling around inside of you. Focus on how it feels and how it can affect you." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm
It took Atlas a long time to calm down, she was a restless young soul and kept wanting to leap off and do something that seemed more worthwhile. But as energetic as she was, she was also a good girl and knew to do what Wolfie told her to. Her mother had instilled in her great respect for the other immortal. She didn't want to annoy him either, because she planned to stick with him for a while. All these conflicting thoughts of living up to mother's expectations, missing her mother and subsequently her whole family, and wanting to not get on Wolfie's nerves - it was making her internally restless rather than fidgeting visually. Wolfie probably felt it. They sat there for hours in that field, until finally, Atlas reached a unique kind of equilibrium within herself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:44 am
Wolfie sighed as she had finally reached a good balance. He did not expect it to take so long, but then again it didnt really matter because they were immortals. Time was something they had plenty of. "Good. It took a while but you finally seem to have at least gotten your abilities in check. Now I can properly teach you how to access them effectively." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:10 am
If Wolfie's voice had not already thrown Atlas' equilibrium out of whack, him saying 'finally' with such sarcasm definitely did. Her essence wobbled somewhat, and she opened one eye to look at Wolfie. He truly had the countenance of someone who didn't want to be here. Reaching a place of balance made Atlas no longer able to overlook that fact. Was it obligation to her long dead mother, or general guilt for her situation that kept Wolfie here? Neither were good. Atlas didn't like equilibrium, it brought out the worst in her. "What's the next step?" she asked him quietly.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 am
"hmmm...I suppose since you were so interested in it we can work on flight. However, before flight, you must learn to levitate." Wolfie said. That seemed to be easier to do than using some of Yve's other difficult abilities.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 am
Ahh flight, that was Epsilon and Eradina. It had always looked so fun, and at one point just after their death, Atlas had managed to float for a couple of moments, but it hurt her heart to do so. "What do I do?" she asked Wolfie, still subdued.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:45 am
Oh good. Restraint. Perhaps teaching her would not be so bad. "This is quite simple. Since you now have a more harmonious balance with your energy, try to channel your energy from your center to the rest of your body. Once you feel it in every part of yourself, then control the energy and lift yourself up into the air." Wolfie said. He said it was simple, but it sounded a bit complicated.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:44 pm
It did sound a bit complicated, but Atlas tried it anyway. It took her quite some time to figure out and she became mentally and physically exhausted on the way, but after maybe a few hours she had spread all of the energy around her body. When she did it, it was like a blanket of sadness coated her whole being. Becoming so in touch with her powers was making her revisit all of her dead family members... She started to levitate with her legs crossed but she didn't even realise it.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:37 am
"Hmmm. Seems you may have a knack for this." Wolfie said, somwhat impressed. It was difficult at first, but it seems his tutelage was actually quite good. It was no surprise. After all, Zilla picked up on how to use Wolfie's powers quite fast thanks to his teachings. Perhaps he was cut out for being a teacher. "If you continue to levitate though, you may have issues coming down to the ground." Wolfie said, realizing that she was continuing to levitate.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:49 am
Atlas opened her eyes and looked down at the ground, which she was no longer attached to. "Huh," she said, which was a huge under-reaction especially for her. The twins had made this look so easy and yet this was really difficult for her to do... Man, she had to stop being so depressive and lame, the twins would bully her for that. "I-I'm flying!" she said with a little more fervour, throwing her arms and legs out in excitement. At that moment, she fell back to the ground flat on her ass. "Oops!" She laughed in embarrassment and rubbed her sore butt. "That was so cool! I can fly now!"

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:54 am
"well I would not call it flying, but you have made some progress. If we continue perhaps it will only take a few weeks for you to control your gifts." Wolfie said. Although he didn't plan on staying that long. Once she was able to access more of her powers he would be leaving.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:22 am
And those few weeks passed in the blink of an eye, for an immortal does not feel time in the same way as mortals. Except this blink of an eye was more sluggish than usual for Wolfie. He seemed unable to stand Atlas' constant energy and positivity, which was only quietened when she slept. Her grasp on her powers was unstable, every time she took control it brought back memories of her family which upset her, so she mostly refused to do as Wolfie instructed. Nevertheless there was some improvement after the first few weeks. Atlas had no idea that Wolfie planned to leave soon, though, and continued to act precocious and clingy throughout.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 am
Wolfie was getting somewhat fed up with her. She was soo frustrating when she didnt listen to Wolfie. He honestly was surprised he had stayed there for so long. But this was the final time. That day when he met up he decided to tell her. "Today will be my last day on Earth. You have improved....enough where you can figure out your powers at your own leisure." Wolfie said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:54 am
Atlas had been doing something else when he told her that, and didn't think she'd heard him right. It was such an absurd thing to say that she was in fact sure that he'd not said he was leaving Earth the next day. "Hm? What d'you say?" she asked him, putting down the object she was fiddling with and looking at him with those wide, curious eyes of hers. So like her mother's, and yet so much younger.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:07 am
Ugh sometimes it pained him seeing her eyes so much like Yve's. "Tommrorow I am leaving. Today will be my last day on Earth. You have improved enough where your powers will develop easier." Wolfie said, repeating himself.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:13 am
If Wolfie had a heart, it would also pain him to see all the joy fall out of Atlas' eyes when she heard what he had to say. Her whole body sagged a little. "Why, um..." Her voice cracked and she cleared her throat. "Why are you leaving?" He made a promise, to her mother and to Zilla, to be there for their children. All of the other children had died, and left Atlas all alone. Now he was going to leave her alone to?

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:20 am
"Being on Earth so long...is unpleasant. I wish to return to space quickly." Wolfie said as he looked away from her so as to not her looks affect him as they tended to do from time to time. He had fulfilled his promise he believed. She was full of energy and vigor despite the passing of her sibling. What did he have to worry about? "You may return back to your kin and continue training once I depart." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:29 am
Atlas quickly went around Wolfie and stood in front of him. "Take me with you to space," she begged, her eyes wide again but with desperation this time. She had nothing here. Her nieces and nephews were dying, her cousins were dying, and all of their children no longer looked at her with familiarity. She was alone among her kin.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:38 am
"As I told you before. You would not be able to handle it out in space. Bringing you would certainly cause..issues." Wolfie said. "Besides, this place is your home. Unlike me you have not experienced the cruelties of life. You are still very innocent and naive. You could not handle space." Wolfie told her. He did not say this to be mean, he said it in a way where she understood his take on the matter.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:46 am
Atlas hadn't experienced the cruelties of life? Her whole family was dead, what was Wolfie talking about?! Naive and innocent, perhaps, but Atlas had suffered enough for any immortal lifetime. Everything else he said was true, yes, but he really missed the mark on that - so Atlas ignored it as best she could. "Th-then train me," she said. "Or I'll get my own spaceship and come with you. The Radcliffes will give me one of theirs. Yeah! I'll come with you in one of theirs!"

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:50 am
"no ship travels as fast as I do." Wolfie said. "I do not understand why you are so adamant about this. You know nothing of space so why is it you are so intent on going?" Wolfie said. He had figured it was because she was just full of curiosity but now it was getting frustrating because that did not seem to be the case.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:05 am
Atlas was super curious about space, who wouldn't be?! Especially as her mother came from space. That wasn't the reason she wanted to go to space, but she pretended it was. "I'm intent on going because I know nothing about space!" she said, hopping from foot to foot and grasping her hands together. "Pleeeaaase?!"

Sponsored content