ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 25 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:46 am
Auntie shrieked and ducked back when she saw Foo, cursing at him. "What are you?!" she demanded loudly. From upstairs, they heard a shuffling sound and then someone being sick. Auntie glared at Foo again before running upstairs, leaving the others to contemplate what Dae-Jung had said. "We have to try," Elvira argued with Dae, but in a softer voice than usual as she looked at him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:48 am
“I think for now we should go chat with the woman upstairs. I think she plays a big part in all this. I could feel traces of Floras magic on her.” Foo told them all. Dae-jung grunted as he got up. “You need to sit down. I healed your wounds but I couldnt give ya back any energy. You need to recover.” foo told Dae-jung. they would need him for the upcoming battle.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:55 am
"St-stay still," Elvira cautioned Dae-Jung, pulling him gently back down by his shoulders and sitting beside him. Robin and Padma almost swooned at how obviously sweet she was being to him. "Um, Auntie said she was sick," Padma said to Foo. "So if we talk to her, only one or two of us should go." "You go," Devi said to her, pointing. "Auntie likes you."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:02 pm
Dae-jung was surprised by Elvira’s tenderness. He just nodded as he landed back down. “Very well. Maui should also go. Hes good at speaking with people.” Dae-jung said. Maui looked to Padma. “Lets go.” He said to her. Hopefully speaking with her would give them the answers they needed to fight against Maxim.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 am
As Padme and Maui left, Robin turned to Devi and Sunny. "Let's see if we can find some water for Dae," she said, pushing them out of the room and giving Sunny a knowing grin. Padma and Maui slowly walked upstairs, hearing Auntie talking in low tones of comfort to someone in a room down the hall. They approached and saw Auntie sitting on a bed next to a young, incredibly beautiful woman, whom she was forcing to drink water. The woman looked pallid despite her dark features.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:11 pm
Sunny caught in and grinned as the three of them left Foo went with Padma and Maui, since he had questions about Flora, so Dae-jung and Elvira were left alone. “I.....I think I should say thank you. You were very helpful during our fight. I did not realize how weak I was...” Dae jung said. Maui cleared his voice. “Excuse us. Is it ok if we can talk?” Maui said as politely as possible.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:17 am
"But... But!" Devi protested at being pushed out of the room, but they were out before she could get back to Dae, who she wanted to sit with because he was cool. Elvira glared at Sunny and Robin as they smirked back at her while leaving. Cows... Dae-Jung started talking to her then and she looked at him, feeling herself go pink from his comments. "Uh, no, um..." She didn't really know how to react to him of all people praising her, and also to his self-deprecation. "Y-you're not weak, he's just... Stronger?" She didn't know how to express that Dae-Jung was the strongest person she knew, other than monstrous Maxim, because she'd never really said nice things to others before. Auntie stopped trying to make the woman drink water as she glared at the pair of them. "What ya want?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:43 am
Dae-jung stared at her fro a moment. He was processing what she had just told him. He then chuckled ever so slightly. “I thin that’s the nicest thing Ive heard you say to me.” Dae-jung said. which was true, and he could tell she couldnt think of something better than that to say so it was actually really nice that she tried. “We’re sorry to bother ya, but we just wanna talk about Maxim yeah?” Maui said as he carefully entered the room with Padma.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:39 pm
Elvira bristled at the small chuckle, but didn't rise to it, just rubbing the back of her neck and muttering. "You've already suffered enough... Ugh, lie down!" she snapped, grabbing his shoulder and making him lie down again. "You need to rest and recover, or the next time we face him he'll kill you." Auntie stood up and walked towards the pair of them. "Den we go back downstairs," she said. "My daughter's ill." Her daughter didn't look like she could tell them much, as she lay lifeless on the bed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:58 pm
As aggressive as she was being....she was right. Dae-jung could feel that his power was very diminished so resting was the best thing to do. He was surprised that Elvira was being so caring. It was kind of cute. “Very well. I will rest.....thank you.” Dae-jung said to Elvira. Maui nodded as they headed downstairs. Foo had made himself invisible again as he just floated past Auntie. Maui figured Foo could figure something out so he just left with Padma downstairs.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:27 am
Elvira originally left her hand on Dae-Jung's shoulder to make sure he didn't try to get back up again, but then she just kind of... Left it there, holding his shoulder as he lay down. She didn't realise how long she'd been touching him for sometime, when she suddenly jerked her hand back and looked away. "S-sorry," she mumbled. Auntie turned to the kids when they were downstairs and hissed, "I already told ya all I know." Foo could see that the woman in bed really was very unwell. Her breathing was laboured and she was both cold and hot at the same time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:36 am
“It’s alright. It was...not unpleasant.” Dae-jung said. He too was not very good at compliments or niceities, especially when it came to Elvira. “I know but were hoping...what kind of disease does your daughter have? And why is maxim doin bad things to protect her?” Maui asked. Ooh this certainly didnt seem like an Earthen sickness. Could it have been caused by flora in order to make Maxim obedient? Or was this part of the lie? Foo decided to examine the girl to find out more.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:42 am
Well then... Elvira would take that. "Um... Do you need water? Or something." She didn't know if he would hate being tended to, but Elvira felt like Dae needed a bit of TLC. Auntie continued to look annoyed. "I dun know why she sick, 'n neither does Maxim," she said. "Him go out 'n do whatever because he mad." Auntie really had no idea about the magical side of things so Maui should be careful with the kind of questions he asked. "Auntie, did you notice anything before your daughter was sick?" Padma asked. "Anything strange?" Auntie became more thoughtful at that. "Well... I heard her talkin' sometimes when no one was there. Speakin' to someone called Dora... No, Flora." Well, that was something.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:50 am
"Water would be very nice." Dae-jung said. He was not used to being tended to, but he was not opposed to it. This was all starting to become clearer. "Ok. Thank you for telling us. We will do what we can to stop Maxim, and also help your daughter." Maui said. If they could find Flora perhaps they could fix whatever this sickness was. It was the only thing they could go on for now.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 am
Elvira went and fetched a little glass of water from the kitchen, and then handed it to Dae-Jung. She wasn't about to pour it into his mouth for him. Auntie just gave Maui a look. Were these kids doctors? Cops? Doctor-cops? She just shook her head and went downstairs once more to get these weird ass kids some snacks. "What do we do, Maui?" Padma asked him quietly when she was gone.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:53 am
“Thank you.” Dae-jung said as he guzzled down the water. “I am starting to feel better thanks to you.” He said to Elvira. “Im...Im thinin we need to go find Maxim. Maybe if we can convince him that Flora is the one that’s makin his fiancée sick we can stop the fighting yeah?’” Maui said. It was the only thing he could think of for them to do.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:05 am
Elvira hadn't done much other than get him water, but she took what he said with a nod. Then she just sat next to him, not knowing what to say but feeling like she needed to remain in his presence. Padma nodded in agreement, but then looked a little worried. "We are children, Maui," she murmured. "And this man is fully grown. Do you think... Do you think he would hesitate to kill us?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:10 am
“I...I dont know Padma. But I do know that we are the only ones who have a chance to stop him. And if we have the power we gotta do somethin yeah?” Maui said with a weak smile. He didnt know what else to say, but he was doing his best to try to keep chipper.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:55 am
Padma could see he was trying to stay positive, so she smiled along with him. "You're right," she said warmly. "You're always right." Maui was always so bright and positive. It was one of the things she loved most about him. Oh... Love? Padma blushed suddenly and averted her gaze shyly. "Th-then, once Dae-Jung is better, we shall go?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:02 am
“Yeah. we shouldnt stay here any longer than we have yeah? Plus I think that Foo might know something, and I dont think we should talk with him with auntie around yeah?” Maui said as they headed back towards the others.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:51 am
Padma agreed, and the two of them went back downstairs to rejoin the others, who were all crowded around Dae-Jung. That night, Auntie agreed begrudgingly to let them stay, but only because she secretly loved children and had been unable to have more than one of her own. Her daughter who was now practically on her deathbed. So doting on the strange foreign youngsters gave her a pleasant distraction. They all slept on the living room floor, as Auntie had no where else for them. When she had gone to bed, the children formulated a plan.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:55 am
They had all decided to confront Maxim the next day and possibly try to convince him that Flora was the one behind his finances sickness. Foo told them that if they got rid of Flora, whatever magic she had cast would vanish. If they could talk to her that would be best, but since she was doing such a horrible thing, chances were they would have to beat her. They also worked on combinations and ways to fight Maxim without getting too close, since it seemed like he held the advantage in close quarters. After deciding on an idea and resting up, the next day they were ready as they could be.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:37 pm
Auntie fixed the kids up a breakfast of yogurt with fruits in and orange juice, and they thanked her before they left. Dae-Jung was feeling much better after eating and resting, so they were back as a full strength unit. They now had to go and find Maxim somehow. Was he still on the mountain? Or was he nearby, watching them?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:53 am
"I can sense his power. Hes still on the mountain. With Flora." Foo told them. Maui took a deep breath. "Alright everyone. We have a plan. Lets do this yeah?" Maui said. everyone agreed as they headed up to the mountain. when they arrived Maxim was smoking a cigarette, waiting for them. When he saw them he put it out. He seemed very pissed. "ya' have a good time wit' my family?" Maxim said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:12 am
"Your mother-in-law's a real firecracker," Robin commented, catching her breath slightly from the long hike in the tropical swelter. "We're sorry about your wife," Padma said gently, approaching him with her hands out. "But we think we can make her better."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum