ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm
"Alright lets make our way over." Elli said. Kat checked all of their suits to make sure they were getting air and everything was working fine. Once she established that, they exited the ship. "Hmm its just as I thought. The systems seem to be out of whack. The gravity controls seem to be malfunctioning." Kat said as she bounced out of the ship. Haley squealed excitedly as she jumped out and did a flip. "It's just like the moon landing videos!" She said happily. A couple of days passed and one night when Tenpo was sleeping she felt a hand touch her. Then she heard something in their shared mind space. "Tenpo?"
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 pm
"Are you supposed to be squealing when people might be hurt?" Squishy asked Haley as she flippantly whizzed around as if nothing was wrong. Though Squishy was just asking because this lack of etiquette confused it. The others, as much as they wanted to bounce around like Haley was, were in business mode and shut off their want to have fun. Aaliyah did quite want to go for a bounce, though. Tenpo jumped awake instantly, but winced and grabbed the back of her neck. Ugh, back ache. Slouching over the side of a bed all day wasn't good for her posture. But she'd heard... She'd felt... "Zeke?" she thought, opening her eyes.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Haley slowly landed down on the ground. "S-sorry. You're right." Haley said as she felt kind of bad now. She needed to be serious like the others. She had to show them she was a worthy part of the team. "It's fine Haley lets just....save it for when we know how everyone is doing." Elli told her as they pushed on. As they got further in, it was eerie on how creepy and quiet it was. "How many people should be on this base kat?" Daniel said. "Hmmm I would say...maybe 30 or 40? This place shouldnt be this...dead." Kat said. This was giving her all kinds of bad feelings as they found a panel they could access. "it looks like the power is out too." Kat said. "For the entire base?" Elli asked. "Yeah. That shouldn't have happened." Kat said worriedly. Suddenly they could hear someone running towards them from down the hall. Zeke slowly opened his eyes and looked at tenpo. "hey tenpo....ugh my head hurts." He said in their mind space.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:31 pm
'Dead'? It didn't seem like anyone was being very appropriate right now, or maybe Caoimhe had become too serious. "Footsteps," Squishy pointed out, though Aaliyah heard them first. The helmet deafened her a bit. This person was running quite fast for low gravity... "Zeke!" Tenpo gasped happily in their heads, and her mouth mimed her thoughts. She keeled over on top of him and hugged him tight. "Don't think if it hurts, just speak. Oh I'm so happy you're awake!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:47 pm
They didnt have much time to react, as the person running came barreling through the door and slammed the door shut behind them. They turned around and almost shouted when they saw them. "Who the hell are you?" The person, who seemed to be a woman, asked. "We're a crew from Earth. We came here. to get information but we couldnt contact the base. What is happening?" Elli asked. "What's happening? What's happening!? We're all fucked is what's happening! Everything went so wrong so quickly. It kept infecting everything, learning from it's mistakes. It's out of control. If it leaves everything is over!" The woman said going a mile a minute. Before anybody could say anything they all heard a horrible shriek. "Oh god. They're coming. Follow me. Quickly!" The woman said as she ran over to the other side of the room and pulled open a grate that led into an air duct. "but wait whats..." Kat started. "There's no time to explain now! Just turn on your antigravity gear and follow me or else you die!" The woman said as she entered the grate. "Tenpo....how long....was I sleep?" Zeke said in his normal voice, very quietly so as not to hurt himself or Tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:01 pm
Well now the tension was up to the maximum. They all turned on their antigrav, after Kat pointed it out, and followed the woman into the air-duct. Caoimhe looked back before she went in, and saw a strange life force seeping through the door. It was... Repulsive. "About a month," Tenpo replied. She had her hand on the side of his face, stroking his cheek tenderly. Her head wasn't thinking straight from fatigue and joy that he was back.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:15 pm
Their antigrav actually gave them all their own personal field of gravity so they could walk, or run normally, as they followed after the woman. they crawled through the grates for a bit until she dropped down into some kind of control room. "Finally made it. Now at least we can get the air back on." The woman said. "There's no power though." Daniel said. "The air system actually has it's own separate source of power. Whoever thought that up was a freakin genius. Turning it off managed to kill some of them off but then they adapted. Now it doesnt matter, so turning it back on is better." The woman said as she pressed a few buttons on a console and then they could hear noise from the vents. After a few minutes The woman took off her helmet and sighed. "So. you guys are from Earth? Judging by your reactions I guess our SOS didnt get through." She said. Zeke blushed when he became more coherent and could feel Tenpo stroking his cheek. "A...month?" That was so long...no wonder she was worried. "Im...sorry." he said to her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:40 pm
"What's happened here?" Aaliyah asked. At the moment there was a lot of waffle, and they needed to get to the bottom of this so that they wouldn't get hurt. "No, don't apologise," Tenpo chastised, leaning back to frown down at him. "This isn't your fault... You saved me," she remembered, smiling bashfully.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:56 pm
the woman sighed as she started to explain. It seemed that she was one of the researchers on the base. They had found some kind of foreign alien creature on the moon and were studying it when there was some kind of attack. Strange aliens began attacking the base. They all realized it was probably Knight's sister's invasion the aliens were from. Once the invasion ended, the creatures all just disappeared, but during clean up nobody realized that the creature had escaped. Before they realized it, it had grown and started attacking the researchers. Not only that, but it would also use the dead researchers bodies to attack others. A bunch of the remaining people on board mounted an offensive but whatever they tried the creature...learned. They tried to kill it with fire but then it became fireproof. They tried purging the oxygen in the base but then it didnt need oxygen. They tried to shoot it but then it became bullet proof. Whatever they tried, it would retreat then come back stronger. "We thought we were safe in the labs, but it found a way in and attacked us. I don't know how many are left, but I managed to slip away and then...well now you're all caught up." She said. Oh god. This was....horrendous. This whole situation was worse than any of them could have feared. Zeke looked up at her and smiled. "Well....I like you.....a lot....couldnt let....you get...hurt." Zeke said
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:47 pm
And to think, they only came here as a quick pit stop before heading out onto their real mission. They might get stuck here, or worse die, and never see their missing friends again. If only Knight were here, she'd destroy this evolving alien no fuss. Caoimhe had no idea what to do, but she couldn't help turning and looking at Squishy. It too was an unfamiliar alien with the ability to change itself to be better. Maybe it could be of help... Tears bubbled out of Tenpo's eyes in an instant, and she cried silently. "I like you a lot too, but I let you get hurt," she thought. Her thoughts became a stream of consciousness that she couldn't control, but the general gist was that she had been so worried that he was lost, and she felt so strongly for him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:00 pm
"Ok so we have a crazy evolving alien creature who can turn people into zombies from corpses. We also have no power or no way to possibly defeat it right now. This...is certainly a terrible situation, but we're heroes. We bring an element to the table that can turn the tides. If we can't kill it, maybe we can contain it somehow?" Elli said. "Afterwards why don't we launch it into the sun? Doubt it could adapt to that." Kat said. "That was a suggestion one of the other researchers gave. If we can maybe get it to an escape pod, we should be able to jettison it into the sun. Hypothetically." The woman said. "well some plan is better than no plan." Ica said. "So first thing is finding the alien." Daniel said. "And also dealing with the...zombies." Haley said. "Who are you people? You act like you can fix this whole situation." The woman, who's name was tiffany, said. "We're superheroes." Elli said. That was interrupted, however, by another shriek and a sudden loud smash against the door. Seems they had been found.

"It's ok....It's ok..." Zeke told tenpo as he hugged her. He felt so terrible that he made her feel this way. He never wanted to hear or see her cry. It broke his heart. "im....here now....Im ok...." Zeke told her.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:23 pm
Caoimhe was closest to the door, and she flinched away, gripping onto the nearest person to her, who happened to be Aaliyah. Ugh, she couldn't see any energy or life seeping through the door. The person who that zombie used to be was no longer there at all. "We can escape back through the vents," Squishy suggested.

Tenpo curled up in Zeke's lap and hugged him back, her jumbled thoughts all mixtures of sadness and relief, and not ever wanting Zeke to leave her again. She eventually calmed down, and sat up reluctantly. "I should tell your family that you're okay," she thought with a weak smile.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 pm
""Good idea." Tiffany said as she went up to the vent. "Maybe I can lead us to a sa.." Before she could finish a deformed hand came through the vent and grabbed her and pulled her in. They could hear her scream as she was dragged through the darkness of the shaft and then they could hear more shrieks heading towards them as out from the vent a horrible monstrosity emerged and shrieked at them.

"Heh, I'm surprised they even came. We didn't always get along. Im sure Indie was more worried than they were." Zeke said in their mind space. He felt a lot better now so he could speak to her through their mind space now.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:03 pm
Caoimhe whimpered in response, as Aaliyah pulled her behind her protectively. "It's got... No colour. It ain't alive!" Squishy hastily took off its spacesuit glove and threw its hand towards the defective life form, stretching out and stabbing it through the chest.

"Indie's here too," Tenpo thought, and her mind trailed off. Indie and Zeke were incredibly close. Even though Tenpo was no mind reader, but she could see how Indie felt. It made her feel guilty, honestly. She got up off the bed and went to fetch Indie, who had gone to get some food last she could remember.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:26 pm
The creature wailed as it grabbed onto Squishy's arm. Its touch was...horribly unpleasant but it fell to the ground in death. "You...killed it." Haley said. Before anybody could say anything more, the door was smashed down and they could see a few of them coming in. "Push through them and make your way down the hall!" Elli said. Going into the vent and being trapped in a small space was a bad idea. They didnt know the situation outside but it was better to take the chances that way. Daniel took the lead as he smashed into the ones in the door and knocked them back. "This way!" He said as he ran down the hall.

Indie was in the cafeteria, stuffing her face before bringing back food for Zeke. Her mood was easy to see as she was mindlessly eating staring off into space. She saw Tenpo and gave her a weak smile. "Hey Tenpo. Has he shown any improvement?" She asked.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:03 pm
Squishy withdrew its arm and shook it off with a shiver. That was gross, but it would get over it. Aaliyah was right alongside Daniel, keeping stride and acting almost like a guard dog for him though he didn't need one. Caoimhe was watching the energy pattern of Tiffany in the air duct. It was dwindling and she was in pain. Caoimhe took Tiffany's energy from her and gave her a painless release , before joining the others in fleeing.

Tenpo's huge smile was an equally huge giveaway. She nodded eagerly, hopping from foot to foot as she grabbed Indie's hand to drag her to see her friend. For now, the food could wait.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:17 pm
They all ran for a bit until they lost their pursuers. Elli sighed as they finally caught their breath. "Poor Tiffany." Haley said. "Yeah.....we still need to get rid of that thing. Before it hurts anyone else." Elli said. "I agree. Caoimhe, do you think you could find this thing? Hopefully it has some kind of life energy." Daniel said. The sooner they found it, the sooner they could get this situation in order. It seems like they didn't need to do that though, because from the shadows a horribly grotesque creature emerged from behind Caoimhe. It looked like...it was just made of tendrils and it was massive. It had a horribly intense stare and an even worse aura.

The light began to come back to Indie as she happily ran after Tenpo. When they got to his room, Indie's eyes sparkled as she ran and jumped on top of Zeke, hugging his face. "Zeke! Ohmygosh I never thought you'd wake up again!" She said happily. Zeke was struggling slightly, but just smiled and tapped on his friend. "I'm...ok...sorry...to worry." Zeke said to her. She realized what she was doing and blushed then let go of him and got off the bed. "Sorry, I bet I hurt you doing that. I'm just...really happy you're back." Indie said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:50 pm
"Found it," Caoimhe joked without a hint of humour in her voice, pointing out the disgusting tumour-like creature before them. Its energy was an intensely deep blue, like the depths of space. It was somehow a darker and scarier looking energy than had it been jet black. Caoimhe hesitantly pulled at a strand of its soul, but it was bottomless and morphed away from her grip. She couldn't do anything. Aaliyah had her staff out in an instant, and pulled Caoimhe protectively behind her.

Tenpo stood by the door and watched the display of affection with warmth. It was nice to see Zeke so cared for. She hoped his family would have the same reaction, though they'd only seemed awkward when he'd been under. Tenpo would have to rely on Indie to contact them though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:56 pm
The creature seemed to feel whatever it was that Caoimhe did to it, as it lifted up several of its tentacles and they quickly shot towards Caoimhe and Aaliyah. Haley reacted quicker than the others and charged the thing and forced it backwards, making the tendrils narrowly impale both Aaliyah and Caoimhe. "Wh-what do we do?" Haley asked. "Attack it while it's stunned!" Elli said as she rushed forward and stated pummeling it. Daniel decided to keep Kat safe because she was the only powerless person with them. He kept in front of her and readied whatever power he had to attack the thing if it came at them. It seemed to learn quickly, too quickly, as it spread out on the ground, making Elli miss it, and then quickly zipped off into the darkness. "The hell?" Elli said.

"Oh! I need to call your family. I know you guys don't get along, but Im sure they'd be happy to know you're ok." Indie said. Zeke simply nodded in response as Indie headed towards the door. She gave Tenpo a really happy smile to show how happy she was that Zeke was back as she walked out, leaving the two of them alone.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:42 pm
Aaliyah spun Caoimhe away behind her, so all of the 'narrow impaling' was in her arm and abdomen. The wounds were shallow, but wide and they bled heavily when she pulled away. Caoimhe kept her eyes on the energy as it retreated off into the base.

Tenpo returned the smile, before shimmying over to Zeke and sitting on the bed beside him once more. "I should leave before your family arrives," she thought to him quietly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Kat ran over to Aaliyah to examine her wounds. "Oh man it punctured your suit. We need to stop the bleeding, but also repair it before we leave." Kat said. Daniel moved over to her and took off his helmet. He then tore off a piece of his shirt so he could wrap it around Aaliyah. "We need to take care of that thing quickly. If it wasnt for Haley that might have shot right through you." Elli said. "Yeah. I dont think I could react that quickly again." Haley said, surprised at herself. "Caoimhe now that you've seen it's energy you should be able to follow it right?" Daniel asked.

Zeke put his hand on Tenpo's tentatively. "D-dont leave. I don't really want to be alone with them.....or away from you." Zeke added.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 pm
Aaliyah blushed slightly at Daniel reaching inside of his suit to tear his own clothes for her. "It ain't that bad," she protested quietly, though she didn't protest him touching her to wrap her wounds. "I got 'im," Caoimhe assured them, her head swivelling around like an owl's to keep track of the deep, dark energy. "Gotta hurry, or I'll lose it through the walls." "It will figure out you are tracking it," Squishy cautioned. "Stay behind us all and we will keep it from you."

Oh that last confession really shook Tenpo in all the right ways. She visibly melted then smiled like a dork at Zeke. "I'll stay," she said. If Zeke didn't want to be alone then he could ask Indie - but then he said he wanted to be near her, and it made it more personal. "What if they try to kick me out again?" she asked. Oops, she didn't mean to say again. Zeke wasn't conscious that time they came to visit, and had basically pushed her from the room.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm
Daniel just smirked at Aaliyah as he finished up. "Lets go then. The faster we beat it down, the less time it has to adapt." Elli said as they got into formation keeping Caoimhe and Kat in the back,  as they quickly followed the monster through the base. They managed to deal with any zombies that they came across until they came to a place that seemed like it's lair. "Looks like it may have led us here." Ica said. "That's can't be good. Stay alert." Elli said. Once they entered this place, Caoimhe couldnt actually feel the creatures exact presence. All she could tell was that it was somewhere nearby. Watching them.

Zeke smiled at her adorable reation, but then frowned when she said that she was kicked out. Ugh that pissed him off. "IF they try to kick you out....Ill kick them out." Zeke said raising his hand in a fist. He wouldnt let them do that to Tenpo. He was mad that it happened the first time. A while passed and Zeke's family showed up. His mother gave Tenpo a not so pleasant look as Indie awkwardly stood by the door. His father looked somewhat nervous. It was clear his mother was the head of his house. "We're glad you're awake Zeke. did you eat? are you hungry or something?" His father said. "Dont be ridiculous robert, surely they would have fed him when he woke up." His mother said. "Do you mind leaving little girl? This is FAMILY reunion. Wait outside with Indie." His mother said. Zeke shot his mother a look. "She. Stays." he said to her, still holding Tenpo's hand.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 am
Aaliyah's blush intensified when Daniel gave her that playful smile. What was that about? In such a serious, life-or-death situation, he was giving her looks like that. Why? That was incredibly out of character for him, or at least the new, more serious him. She was baffled by it the entire way through the base. In the creature's lair, Caoimhe was stumped. "It's maskin' its energy," she told them. Somehow it figured out that Caoimhe could see more than just its physical form, and it was hiding its energy. But how?!

Tenpo was awkward and quiet the whole time, only glancing over Zeke's family so as not to offend them. She desperately wanted to leave, but Zeke wanted her here as much for his sake than hers. He needed her support, she could tell. So Tenpo stayed with him, smiling apologetically at his mother and father, but not moving from their son's side.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am
Even in this horrible situation, Aaliyah being cute was still cute. He couldn't help himself. He went right back to being serious as soon as they started hunting the creature down. "It can do that now? How is that possible?" Haley asked. "It can adapt, so guess it figured out Caoimhe could see it. But if it's here then we just need to take it out fast and hard. form up so it cant surprise us." Elli said as they all turned to a direction so they could watch each others backs. It was eerily quiet as they waited for something. Anything. It was hard to ascertain its location. Suddenly Elli felt something grab her leg as she was slammed down on the ground and was about to be dragged off before Haley grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Its got her!" She yelled.

The next 30 mins were probably the most awkward moment ever, with Zeke's parents bickering and talking at, not to, Zeke telling him to be careful and to not be reckless. When they seemed to say all they wanted they quickly left, leaving tenpo Zeke and Indie alone again. "That was...awesome! Ive never seen you stand up to your folks like that....guess you make Zeke really brave Tenpo." Indie said with a somewhat mixed feeling smile.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum