ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

SR: Silvatica Reimagined - Page 3 Empty Re: SR: Silvatica Reimagined

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:26 pm
The red slime slowed down but didnt stop until Hiro came and slashed it. Then it finally stopped moving. Dang this slime took three hits! 3 slimes nearby noticed the slime being defeated and turned red and came toward them. It was a good thing they were slow. “Slimes are a lot stronger than I thought. But we can do this!” Hiro said confidently.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:42 pm
"Y-yeah, totally," Jiayi agreed, though she had lost a fair amount of confidence in what they were doing. This didn't play at all like the game, where slimes were one or two hit kills. She drew another arrow and fired, hitting the closest slime, and then another to the next slime.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:45 pm
It took them a while, a lot longer than they hoped, but they managed to defeat about 13 slimes all together. Hiro was panting and exhausted as he flopped down onto the ground. “That....was tough. But I think I got the hang of it now. How about you?” Hiro asked Jiayi. He was trying to stay positive and not make note of the fact that normally 13 slimes would be easy, even for newbs, but it took them at least and hour and a half to kill only 13. It was odd, the slimes began to mobilize and made it difficult for them to hit them, even though slimes were supposed to be mindless. Hiro hoped that other enemies wouldn’t be so difficult.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:54 pm
Jiayi was covered in tiny splatters of red slime, all of which was blowback from her arrows and Hiro’s sword. She wiped her forehead, smearing red across her skin, and smiled weakly at Hiro. “I’m out of arrows,” she said simply. This whole thing was beginning to annoy and worry her. Why was this so much harder than in the game?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 pm
Hiro smiled back as he stood up. “I think that means we’re done for today. Lets head back, get cleaned up and get some food.” Hiro said. He was also getting worried but he wanted to be strong. This was a real world, so everything would be harder for them. But if they leveled up and got stronger, then things would work out. Speaking of which. “Oh lets check our status! I bet we leveled up.” Hiro said excitedly as he opened up his status. “I gained a level!” He said happily. His stats went up a tiny bit which made him happy.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:30 am
"G-good idea," Jiayi mumbled. She opened up her profile and scoffed. "I didn't even level up," she said, outraged. Sure, she was a couple of points away from levelling up her bow proficiency, and had gained a chunk of agility and dexterity points, but that exhausting fight had counted for basically nought. "One second," she grunted, coming out of her profile and summoning the Sakura bow. She fired an arrow at a nearby tree. She was aiming to hit a knot in the bark, something that would've been easy in the game and would've looked pretty cool, but she missed by about a metre. "Ahem... Oh I levelled up now," she said when she went back into her stats. Maybe next time she would hit the knot... Anyway, they collected themselves and returned to the town.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:10 am
What Jiayi just did gave Hiro an idea. But he would share it later. They decided that after they returned to the guild, reported their quest, ate and washed up that they would have a strategy meeting in their room. Once they finished Hiro started. “Ok. So here’s what we know so far. Even though there are a lot of similar things to the game system there are re many things different. The monsters are tougher than in the game, and they don’t seem to give out much experience. We barely leveled up from fighting them. Some good news though, it seems that we can gain experience by using our weapons even outside battle. You just pushed pass your level up limit when shooting that tree earlier right?” Hiro said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:05 pm
”Yeah, I did,” Jiayi confirmed. “Maybe we need to think about this a bit more, not just run head first into every battle. I mean obviously we need to make money so we can eat but... I don’t know, dying doesn’t sound like a fun time you know?” She hopes the awesome and cool Hiro wouldn’t think she was lame for this.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:28 pm
Hiro smiled. “I agree. Even though this is a game world, dying would still suck for sure. So how about we do the other most basic of basics? Picking herbs? While we do, maybe we can figure out how we can level up some of our skills.” Hiro suggested. Herb picking was the scrubbiest of newbie quests. It didnt grant you much money and it was time consuming. But if they managed to gather enough, they wouldn’t have to worry about being beaten up, hopefully, and they also might find safer ways to level up. Once they got enough levels they could get their revenge on the slimes.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 24, 2020 3:52 am
Jiayi looked a bit put out but nodded in agreement. "You're right, picking herbs sounds like the best strategy," she said. "Gosh, we'll look like such a pair of scrubs, haha." They had to make the best of this situation. Honestly Jiayi had started out with some herb picking too, in fact that was where she and Hiro first met. In the forest, picking herbs and finding seeds, that sort of thing. They didn't stick around to level up beyond two or three times, but maybe they could find some fun to it this time. "Alright, let's max out our foraging stats! Who knows, maybe we can become master farmers or gourmands in this playthrough!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am
“Hehe alright! I like the sound of Master farmers!” Hiro said. In truth he was also not a fan of this method. In fact, he was having a bit of a inner turmoil about this whole situation. He could feel something bubbling up in his gut that things were not going to go well, but he didnt want to freak out Jiayi. He had to keep up the can do attitude until they showed results otherwise they might break down from the stress. “Ok. Lets rest up and go back at this refreshed tomorrow!” Hiro said.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 24, 2020 7:28 am
[Feel free to start the next day.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 24, 2020 7:41 am
After having a somewhat troublesome rest the two of them woke up feeling more energized and ready to tackle the day. They ate their breakfast and headed back to the guild where they got the most newbish of quests: herb collecting. They could feel some people in the guild judging them but they didnt let it deter them as they made their way back to the outside the city. The herbs seemed to grow around the outer walls of the city so they didnt have to venture too far out into the unknown. THe rick was very low, but they were still told to watch out for any low rank monsters. After leveling up, Hiro was more confident that the two could at least handle some low level creatures. They found the spot where most herbs grew and could begin plucking. “This is strange. I guess this is how yard work is. I live in an apartment so Ive never had a yard before.” Hiro said as he yanked some herbs and tossed them in a basket they were provided.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 am
”There are no weeds in my family’s gardens,” Jiayi replied, grunting as she pulled out a particularly deep-rooted herb, damaging its leaves in the process. She didn’t realise that there were no weeds because the gardens were kept immaculately by a team of gardeners, who worked whenever the family weren’t around to see them do it. “Is this supposed to be therapeutic?” She sounded a bit put out, looking at the frayed leaves in her hands. Maybe she wasn’t doing it right. Leaning down, Jiayi grasped another leaf and squeaked. “Ow!” It was some sort of stinging nettle, and it left her palm and fingers throbbing. “Don’t we get a guide for this?!”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:09 am
Family's....gardens? As in more than one? Hiro didnt know much about Jiayi's personal life, so he was starting to think her family might be loaded. "There's no particular guide really. The job just said pick the herbs we see that are on the list." Hiro said as he moved to her side . "Be careful of these." Hiro said as he bent down and looked at the stinging nettle she grasped. He pulled out a little field guide book they had bought at the store the other day and searched through it. "Ok this one isnt poisonous. It will sting you but you'll be ok if we apply some balm." Hiro said. he stood up and looked at her hand. "Here you can use some of mine." Hiro said as he pulled out some balm. He was starting to get used to just talking to her normally, he realized.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:49 am
Wait so Hiro had a guide to plants and he hadn’t let her read it before this mission? And where did he get the balm from? Jiayi scowled and took the balm with her good hand. “Thanks.” The balm helped a little, and they continued their forage - after Jiayi had flipped through the pages covering plants to avoid.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:43 am
They had got the supplies before they went to the office. With what little money they had from the slimes, they got the supplies. Hiro wasnt sure what she had spent hers on or if she was saving it, but he was glad he got to use what he had. There was a kind of awkward silence for a bit before Hiro spoke up. "Is your hand ok? I dont know how good the balm is without us being in the game."
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:12 pm
Jiayi looked at her palm and flexed her fingers, noticing how much better it looked. “It’s fine,” she said, returning to plucking plants from the ground. “Thanks. Oh.” A little notification bubble popped up in her vision. She’d levelled up, apparently. The plant she was picking had blue leaves and golden flowers, and was apparently rare.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:13 pm
Hiro was glad she was feeling better. "What happe...ow!" Hiro said as something stuck him while he was puling a weed. He looked down and saw a little bug that was quickly dashing away. "I got.. I..I...uh..."Hiro said as words began to escape him. He looked at Jiayi and...there were 3 of her? Uh oh. "I thhhhh....nk... poisoooonnn...." Hiro said as he tried to move towards Jiayi but instead face planted to the ground.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:57 am
"Ack!" Jiayi went to Hiro's side and rolled him over onto his back. P-poison? He'd been stung by a bug?! Jiayi caught sight of the bug briefly and then something weird happened. She knew what the bug was, for some reason. "Prickle bug," she said aloud. "Cure stings with... Mugwort! I-I'll be right back!" Hastily Jiayi tottered away, remembering where she'd seen a seemingly innocuous plant towards the city gate which she now realised was a low level healing plant. Because she'd levelled up just now, she had a slightly greater knowledge of botany, including the lowest level healing and buffing plants. A minute later, she'd returned with the mugwort which she was already chewing. "Hold on," she cautioned, spitting it out onto Hiro's palm and rubbing it in.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 am
Hiro couldnt do anything as his body began to freeze up and his eye sight was getting more and more blurry. He vaguely heard her come back and then he felt something warm being rubbed onto his hand. A sharp shock began to run throughout his body as the freezing sensation began to disappear. His eye sight was returning to normal and he was slowly getting feeling in his body. “Th-thank you.” Hiro said. A little pop up appeared and he read it aloud. “I got a title: One that is poisoned. I now have a .0002% of negating any and all poisons.” Hiro said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:52 am
"Wow, that's lame," Jiayi said, wiping sweat from her forehead after running backwards and forwards. She got some cloth out of her bag and wrapped it around Hiro's mushy hand. "Leave this on for another hour to make sure all the remaining poison is nullified," she advised. "Huh... I guess being a healing botanist has its benefits." She'd only bothered to learn the very basics for survival while playing. It would probably be worth learning some more advanced techniques now that they were actually in the game.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:31 pm
“Thank you. And it is kinda lame. But hey if I level it up it might be a really good title.” Hiro said trying to stay positive. He was starting to not feel all that optimistic but he persisted. “Y-Yeah. Knowing what plants and bugs wont kill us will be very useful.” Hiro said. Just then, their danger sense kicked in as they were alerted to enemies coming close. They were both level two at this point, so maybe they could handle the slimes a little better now. They should be the only thing around. “Lets be ready. I think we can do better than before.” Hiro said as he readied his weapon.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:25 am
"R-right," Jiayi agreed, getting out her bow and holding it up at the ready. This time they would be the ones to dominate the stupid slimes and not the other way around... Right?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:56 am
Hiro pulled out his katana and was ready to face the enemy. They could see wiggling out in a bush and out jumped one enemy. But it wasnt a slime. It was a wolf. "Is that...a dire wolf?" Hiro said. It looked like it. A dire wolf was basically one step up after you couldnt get much more experience from slmes. They werent very tough, but they were known to be fast and have a nasty bite. It looked at the two of them hungrily and let out a low growl.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum