ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

SR: Silvatica Reimagined - Page 2 Empty Re: SR: Silvatica Reimagined

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:05 am
Ooh, it was Gael! Jiayi and Hiro had seen him plenty of times in the game, he was always giving them quests and advice, and they would bump into him in the inn’s tavern occasionally while he flirted with the innkeeper. Jiayi had always found his design attractive, but seeing him up close and in person, literally, was something else. The muscles. The metal arm. The exotic skin tone... She remembered her manners after a moment of drooling. “I-I am Jiayi,” she said confidently. She would let Hiro introduce himself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:11 am
“A-a-and my name is Hiro!” Hiro said excitedly. It was him! Gael had to be Hiros all time favorite NPC! He was cool, he was strong, he looked amazing, and nothing was known about his backstory, so he was mysterious! Hiro actually modeled his characters fighting style after Gael. Hiro was an Uber fan, and to see him in the flesh was overwhelming. “Haha nice to meet ya. Its about time we got some new blood around here. I always like to size up newbies and I gotta say, you two have loads of potential. How’s about I explain to you how the guild works and we get your guild cards made?” Gael said as he led them into the back room. There he explained to them about how there were 6 ranks, E D C B A and S, and how they would have to complete quests in order to rank up. Same ol gael stuff which they new but listened eagerly regardless. I mean it was Gael after all! “And with that, we can get you your guild cards made. You both can pick from the E ranked quests since you both are E ranked.” Gael explained. It was just like in the game only Moore interesting because Gael was so expressive.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:42 am
"Yes, Gael!" Jiayi said excitably. "Say, d-do you offer training for new people like us? I... Uh, we would really appreciate a lesson or two some time. Right?" She grinned at Hiro. Jiayi had admittedly not sat through many of Gael's tutorials in the game because she liked to play intuitively, and honestly they could get kind of boring. But with Gael being the absolute stud he was, she would not mind some close up hand-to-hand training with him~.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:49 am
"y-yes! That would be awesome!" Hiro said. Gael looked like he was considering something. "hmm...tell you what kiddos. You get some gear, and figure out how you want to fight, and Id be happy to give ya a few lessons. Hows that sound?" "I think that sounds fair." Hiro said. He couldnt train them if they didnt have weapons after all. Besides, the blacksmith was probably one of his favorite places to go because of the cool npc there. If she was there in person he might geek out a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:14 am
"Of course!" Jiayi agreed. "W-we'll go out, and get some gear, and do a few quests, and then come back!" She was fangirling a bit too much right now but the initial surprise and worry about being in another world had worn off, so now she was just excited. She grabbed Hiro's wrist again, though this time she accidentally took hold of his hand instead as she dragged him away.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:19 am
Hiro was getting used to the contact now as his excitement was overwhelming him as well as they made their way out. Hiro took control this time as he led them towards the blacksmith. When they got there they were greeted with a surely looking woman. The best part about her though was that she looked like a little girl. But even though she did, she radiated strength and hostility. "Get what you want and beat it." She said gruffly as she continued working on a piece of armor. It was really her! And she was just as unsocial but adorably threatening as in the game! Now that they were here, Hiro was excited to pick his weapon. "What kind of weapon do you want? I already have in mind the kind Im looking for." Hiro said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:47 pm
Jiayi looked a little star struck too, and she only blinked in response to Hiro’s question at first. “Umm... A bow and arrow?” She mumbled. It was the first thing she could think of. Jiayi loved the grace and elegance of the bow, and its ranged nature was very handy for keeping enemies out of arm’s reach.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:12 pm
“A bow and arrow. Thats perfect! Your character was really good at long ranged attacks. I think Ill stick with my special katana type. Im pretty sure I can get the beginner blade Daisuke here.” Hiro said. His character was a sword user. He modeled him after Gael, so he used a specialty sword that could extend and retract at will. Daisuke could only extend to the size of a small katana and retract to the size of a dagger, and it didnt have high attack strength, but it was good to start off with. Hiro wasnt sure how much this world was like a game, but once they equipped their weapons, they should be able to find better versions of their weapons in dungeons and chests.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm
”Ahh, of course you’d go for the Daisuke,” Jiayi said conspiratorially and teasingly. Her best friend was doing just what she thought he’d do! That kind of made Jiayi happy, to know that she knew someone so well. “So I, of course, will take... The Sakura.” A bow that could fire multiple different kinds of arrows. At this low level it was plain looking, only a mildly glossy black colour with the hint of a pattern carved into it, and it would only fire a small explosive arrow and a short stringed arrow alongside normal arrows. But once this beauty would level up, it would be the epitome of grace and dexterity - everything Jiayi aspired to be.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:03 pm
“Hehe he’s my starter. How could I not? And you’re one to talk going for Sakura!” Hiro said back. He figured she would go for Sakura, it was the best starter bow. If they didnt have any money it would have been impossible to buy these, so Hiro was thankful that Granny gave them something to start with. “I think these will be good until we get to Tressan Town. then we can search for cooler gear. Lets get some light armor and head back to Gael!” Hiro said. The both of them got starter gear as well, and even though it was pricey they managed to get their weapons and gear and headed back to the guild. After they learned a few things from Gael, they needed to do some quests so they could get paid.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:19 pm
“Heh, I don’t remember the starter gear being this pricy in the game,” Jiayi commented with a nervous laugh, looking down at the few remaining gold coins they had as well as the change they’d been given in silvers, bronze, and copper rings. They might have to start budgeting or earning fast if they wanted to survive! Gael might be able to advise them on that and Jiayi was eager to see him again anyway.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 pm
"Well I suppose not everything can be the same as the game right? We just need to keep track of our money a little bit." Hiro said. He was thinking about the same thing as her as they went to go meet up with Gael again. "Glad to see you both lookin more like adventurers." Gael boasted. He gave them a few pointers about their weapons and gave them a few helpful tips when it came to quests. He then sent them on their way to a inn to meet Gaels wife, at least in game, Valerie. "I wonder how Valerie will be." Hiro said. She ran a inn/bar and in game you only went there to rest and regain your health. Because of that, Val didnt really say much in game. The only time you got to know her in the game was during one of the easiest quests when you had to deliver food to her lover, which is when you find out her and Gael were related.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:19 pm
”I don’t know, but if she’s anything like Gael then she’ll look... Something else,” Jiayi replied. She wasn’t as keen to see Valerie as she had been to see Gael, but only because the idea of a woman being a useless barmaid was infuriating to her. She was worried Valerie would just be the epitome of the male gaze. And sure enough, when they arrived at the inn, the first thing they saw of Valerie was her incredibly voluptuous bosom swaying too and fro as she brought a large plate of food over to a table. “Ahoy, new guests!” She greeted them, waving at them and jiggling that bust again. Jiayi groaned as the wave of cleavage descended upon them. “Are you here for food, bed, or a word for the wiser?” Valerie asked with a playful wink.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:27 pm
“U-Uh I guess everything?” Hiro said. He was doing his best not to stare, but those voluptuous....things were certainly hard to ignore. Hiro was certainly surprised because her animation didnt really move so he didnt know they swayed so much. “We came because gael told us this was the best place to come. We’re new adventures and want to book rooms for a few days.” Hiro said quickly.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:03 pm
”Hmph~!” Valerie harrumphed poutily and folded her arms petulantly beneath her bosom, but managing to make it look sexy rather than childish. “The first time that man interacts with me in two days, and it’s to send some kids my way!” Jiayi gave Hiro a look. Who knew Valerie was so boisterous? Valerie sighed and grinned down at the pair of them. “Alright, pull up a chair you two. I’ll fetch your room keys and then we can chat!” She boinged away, and the pair could see her backside was just as full and bouncy as the front.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:21 pm
“She is certainly a lot friendlier than I thought she would be. Kind of like a mom should be.” Hiro said. For some reason, the way he said that, his had a tinge of malice. “So, what do you think our first quest should be? I figured we’d start with slimes to test how to use our weapons. Im used to using controls, so using my own hands might be a little bit scary.” Hiro said as they sat down and waited for Valerie to return.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:15 am
"That is exactly what I was thinking!" Jiayi said excitedly, sitting down close beside him. Man, she and Hiro thought so alike. That's why they always fought so well together. They waited a little while longer until Valerie returned, deftly carrying two bowls, two flagons, and a big smile. "No offence, but I didn't think you'd want anything too expensive," Valerie said by way of explaining why she'd given them the lowest level meal in the game. They could recognise it because it looked like a more HD version of the sprite that appeared in the game. It was a simple brown broth with mushrooms and herbs, and slices of green vegetables that resembled leeks. It smelled delicious despite the low HP it provided. The flagons were filled with a similarly low level herbal tea, which also smelled delicious, somewhat fruity. Jiayi wasn't too hungry but she dug in gratefully.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:50 am
Hiro smiled, happy that Jiayi was exactly like who she was online. He felt like he had gotten over the whole her pretending to be a guy thing and could be friends with her just like they were online. After eating the flagons, Hiro didnt feel that much different. But maybe that was because they hadnt actually taken any damage. It did taste really good though. “Ok lets check out our rooms and then go on our first quest!” Hiro said jubilantly. He was so excited he was practically jumping around!!
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:52 pm
After drinking from the flagons and eating from the bowls, Jiayi felt a little bloated but otherwise fine. Normally she wasn’t allowed to eat such portions - her parents wanted her to be an admiral picture of beauty, which even at a young age had meant controlling her diet. “Let’s go!” She agreed, grabbing his hand and running upstairs. They didn’t hear Valerie call up a correction after them - it was a room, singular, rather than a room each. They sound good that out when they got there and found just one door, leading to a room with two single beds. They had been pushed together for some reason...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:21 pm
Ooooh... They had already paid for the room and food so it didnt seem like they would be able to change it. “I uh....I g-guess we’re sharing a room?” Hiro said with a smile. He had no idea what Jiayi would think of this situation. “Or if its too much I can find some other place to sleep. I can sleep pretty much anywhere and Ill be fine.” Hiro said quickly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:11 am
Jiayi shook her head. "Do not worry," she said with a grin. "We can just push the beds apart. See?" She went over to the beds and managed to get her leg between, starting to shimmy them apart. "Could you help me, maybe~?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:52 am
“O-Oh of course!” Hiro said as he quickly moved over beside her and helped her separate the beds as far as possible. HTe room wasnt too big, but they were far apart enough. “Whooo. Alright we have secured our base and our equipment. Time to go on our first ever quest!” Hiro said. The both of them headed back to the guild and went to the quest board. They found an F ranked mission to kill 4 slimes. The pay was strangely high for it, but Hiro figured it was because they wanted to make sure rookies could get some good starter gold. They checked in with the receptionist, who gave them a lazy side eye, as she approved the quest and they headed out of the city. “Ok. So what should our strategy be? I figure you can stun them with a surprise attack using your bow and then I could go in and slice them? If your first arrow is able to one-shot it, then I can surprise any of the others nearby and we can sweep them easily!” Hiro said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:37 am
"I agree," Jiayi said simply. Of course their strategies were matched up, they had fought and battled together so many times that even though this situation was somewhat different, it was really just the same at the core. "But I won't let you kill more slimes than me! I'll be firing my arrows even as you slice them up so you better stay out of their way," she added with a sly grin.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:43 am
Hiro grinned. “That sounds like a challenge. Alright, you’re on. Ill take down the most slimes for sure!” Hiro said. He was super pumped for this! They made it out of the city and into a nearby clearing. There, they saw a bunch of slimes just rolling around. they hadnt noticed the two of them yet. Hiro gave Jiayi the signal and once the arrow was fired it hit one of the slimes dead on. However, even though it was a perfect shot, it didnt one hit kill the slime. In fact it made it turn red and turn towards them. “Oh guess these are a bit tough. Lets get in there!” Hiro said. He wasnt too surprised, things would be a bit different. they just had to charge forward!
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:36 pm
The red slime wriggling aggressively towards them was kind of intimidating, on Jiayi's screen it had always looked funny and almost cute, but in real life these slimes were actually quite a bit bigger than she had anticipated. The red colour was quite angry looking too and honestly this was more frightening than Jiayi was ready for... And yet, she was so thrilled! "Oop, hold on," she said, hastily drawing another arrow into her bow and firing it at the slime again. Miraculously it hit it!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum