ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Polyamory  - Page 14 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:17 am
"It is indeed," Nila said, slobbering at the sheer sight of the enticing slime girl so eager to go to bed with her and Jr. But then Nila's tummy rumbled loudly and she realised they didn't need to rush this. After all, Nannaly had tasted so much sweeter after she had made them wait a while. "But first, we feast! You, prepare us a glorious banquet and festivities!" Nannaly just rolled her eyes at everyone. So, they were dealing in slaves and trafficking now?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:22 am
Jr was super into it as well and he followed after Grayline who was off to get them a feast. Azarea pulled Nannaly to the side so they could talk privately. "I think it might be a good idea to go along with this for now. We dont want to endanger Fayline. Perhaps once we reach orbit we can explain to her about the whole sacrifice thing and then figure out what she wants to do." Azarea whispered to Nannaly. She was also not fond of the idea of what was happening either.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 am
"They do seem really eager to get rid of her, don't you agree?" Nannaly whispered back to Azarea. "I'm glad you can see what's going on here, you're so smart... Azarea~." Nannaly took Azarea's hand and looked up at her with her big, bright eye. Something about Azarea's big brain and their camaraderie in this was making Nannaly more fond of her. Unlike Jr and Nila, who were gallivanting of with Fayline linked around both of their arms.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:46 am
Azarea blushed slightly but then smiled as she grabbed Nannalys hand. She did enjoy that Nannaly liked to use her head and try to figure things out. She did appreciate how straightforward Jr and Nila could be. Just rolling with the punches seemed to be their go to way of life. The two of them joined Nila and Jr at the banquet hall.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm
And what a splendid spread of food they found there! These slime people sure knew how to eat. “Fayline, why don’t you be a good girl and show us and our lovely companions here what the best foods are?” Nila prompted their new friend, while slinging a free arm around Azarea.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:22 pm
“I can do that! Hey Jayline, can you pass me that plate?” Fayline said to one of the other slime girls. Jayline didnt respond, but it didnt seem to bother Fayline. “Its ok. Ill get it.” Fayline said. Azarea didnt like that. “Jayline, was it? Can you tell me what this is?” Azarea said. “Certainly Lady Angel. This is from the Bocopbos plant. It is quite succulent.” Jayline said. “Does that happen often?” Jr asked Fayline. “Hmm? Oh yes. Ever since I was little, I was told my voice is so bad that people cant hear me. Ive tried practicing but its still not that good. Im happy at least the gods can hear me though!” Fayline said as she brought them some food.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Nila and Nannaly shared a look, and then Nila looked at Jr and Nannaly at Azarea. Well... That was that then. Nila didn’t need to ask, but she was still looking at Jr like she was asking ‘pleeeaaase can we keep her?’ Nannaly had a slightly wicked idea. “Don’t worry,” she said to Fayline. “We don’t hear anyone who isn’t worthy of our attention.” “Indeed,” Nila said, twigging that she should ignore any of these rude slimes who tried to talk to her from now on. “Oh, but wait, you have no seat,” Nila realised. Conveniently, Fayline had been standing up the whole time. “My dear, you may choose a lap to sit upon~.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:09 pm
Jr gave them a grin and nod. Of course they were going to take her. After the shit show that was her people, she needed to leave. Plus he really was liking her. “Oh really?” Fayline said as the other slimes looked jealous. She was unsure if it was ok for her to sit on the laps of the gods so she decided to pick one of the laps of the angels. “Is it ok if I sit here Ms Angel?” Fayline asked Azarea. Azarea was surprised. She didnt think Fayline would pick her out of everyone. “Um...sure. Of course. And feel free to call mr Azarea.” Azarea said. Fayline smiled as she sat on Azareas lap. She shrank down a bit so she could fit. “Ok Ms Azarea.” Fayline said. “May I still feed the gods?” She asked Nila and Jr who was very jealous of Azarea right now.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:34 pm
Nila was also jealous of Azarea, but also of Fayline. Neither she nor Jr had gotten any sort of meaningful physical contact with the princess yet but the slime girl just sat in her lap like it was nothing. Nannaly was feeling only a tiny bit left out. “You want many things, don’t you~?” She giggled at Fayline. “It’s good when a girl knows what she wants,” Nila interjected. “Oh yes, of course~,” Nannaly agreed as she stood up and went to sit in Jr’s lap. “Sharing is also good. We like sharing, don’t we sir~?” She gave him a sugary double edged smile as she brought a large piece of food up to his mouth to eat.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:27 pm
Jr was quite pleased as he happily ate the good offered by Nannaly. "oh yeah. Sharing is the best." Fayline giggled at the compliment. She did try to get things she wanted, but mostly because she had to get things she always wanted by herself. She had become very self sufficient. She did really want to please someone though. She always wanted to please people but never could. It seemed like the gods were quite open to being pleasured which made Fayline happy since they were going to take her with them to the gods realm. Fayline grabbed some food and offered it to Azarea. She slowly took the bite and smiled appreciatively. It did taste good, although it felt weird to be fed by someone who was sitting on her lap. Anyway, the rest of the night went on pretty much the same, with the 5 of them just basically socializing, flirting, and ostracizing all the other slimes. They were upset but they didnt want to anger the gods, so they just smiled and watched. Pretty soon it was time to go and everyone was getting on the ship. Before they left though, Jr gave the slimes one last comment, outside of earshot from Fayline. "You all are a disgrace to the gods. If you should see us again, it will be out of anger for the way you have treated one of your own." Jr said with a growl and then entered the ship with the others.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:56 pm
Nannaly and Azarea were off showing Fayline around the ship when Jr made that comment, so only Nila happened to hear it as she was just ahead of him. She shot him a shitty grin as the hangar doors shut behind him and Alu took them up into the atmosphere. “So full of yourself,” she teased him. “But seriously we should tell the girl we’re not gods.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:03 pm
“Whatever they pissed me off.” Jr said. “But yeah. SHe might not take it well though that her people tried to sacrifice her. “Oh Im not all that surprised. To be honest, I didnt think you all were gods at all.” Fayline said after they had sat her down and explained what happened. “You took that a lot better than I thought.” Jr admitted. “Well..I never really believed in the gods like everyone was did. Plus you all arent slimes. I figured our gods would be slimey. I didnt think they’d sacrifice me though. I guess because Im so different than everyone else.” Fayline said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:29 pm
”Well... That settles it then?” Nila was a bit flustered at how quick and easy that was, but at least they were being honest and Fayline wasn’t mad?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 pm
Azarea and Jr were also taken aback by how...nonchalantly Fayline just accepted her people abandoned her. “So...you’re cool with the whole us being aliens and taking you into space?” Jr asked. “Sure! Its hard not to accept when I can see it right? Besides I know I’ve only just met you all but you all seem like wonderful people. ANd although I’ve never thought about going into space, looking at all of you it seemed like it will be very interesting!” Fayline said with a big lovely smile. Azarea was happy she didnt seem distraught, but since Azarea had been in the same situation just a short while ago, Faylines reaction seemed a bit underplayed. Like she was so easily accepting of life altering things.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:51 pm
Nannaly was also slightly worried that Fayline was really glossing over everything. Maybe she was just naive, or maybe this was her not fully absorbing everything yet. “It’s been a long day~,” Nannaly said, feigning a small yawn. “Do you want to pick your bedroom?” They’d shown her the rooms but she was yet to pick one.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:00 pm
“Oh well....this is kind of embarrassing but I left my sleeping partner back on the planet. His name was Zimbo, I made him when I was little so I would never be lonely. Until I make another one can I sleep with Azarea?” She asked everyone but then looked at Azarea. “W-why me?” Azarea asked suddenly. “Hmmm...I get the feeling I will get the most sleep if I sleep with you for tonight.” Fayline said. As dense as she might of been, she could still sense sexual tension. Not that she minded it, but she was curious as to why Azarea didnt have any towards her or Jr and Nila. “If it makes you uncomfortable, could Nannally join us?” She asked.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:02 am
Nanally blinked a couple of times and then gave Azarea a bland smile. The slime girl really did not hold back at all. Nannaly didn't mind sharing a bed but she also kind of wanted to share a bed with the other two, if they were up for it... Nila had her arms crossed as casually as possible, but Jr knew that when she had all six of her arms crossed it meant she was holding back some emotions. This time she was holding back a massive jealous lady boner.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 am
“It doesnt make me uncomfortable. My bed is probably only big enough for two anyway.” Azarea said. She hadnt mentioned it before, but she knew that all three of them were having some kind of thing. I mean they made a whole lot of noise all the time in their room. She was unsure if they knew that she had heard them so she just kept it a secret. “Ok! Im interested in sleeping in a bed so lets go.” Fayline said as she went over and grabbed Azareas hands. “Goodnight everyone.” Fayline said as she let Azarea lead Fayline to her room. Jr had the most angry jealous boner ever. “Damn.” was all he could say.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:30 pm
”Damn!” Nila growled at the same time as Jr. The pair of them were trembling with jealousy and pent up horniness, not just for Fayline but for the cool and sophisticated Azarea. Nila really wanted to get under her skin. Nannaly chuckled. “Oh, I wonder what those two will be getting up to~,” she said playfully, beginning to flounce away towards her quarters. “They might sleep together in their underway, or even naked if it gets too hot~ and then who knows, maybe some touching~ some tasting~ some-“ Nila had scooped Nannaly up and thrown her over her shoulder by this point, and she charged toward Jr’s bedroom with an outwardly protesting but inwardly smug cyclops as her prisoner.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:29 pm
Jr followed suit as he had some pent up lust he needed to let out. He would do his best not to imagine what the two of them got up to as he went to entertain himself with Nannaly and Nila. 

Azarea and Fayline made their way to Azareas room. Fayline was really tired after all of the excitement of the day, but she wanted to talk with Azarea For a bit. “I dont have any pajamas for you sorry.” Azarea said. “Its ok. I dont sleep with clothes on anyway.” Fayline said. She was certainly...free. “I see. Well do what you want. We should head to bed.” Azarea said as she changed into her pajamas. “Before we do, can we talk a bit? I want to know more about you guys.” Fayline said as she sat on the bed. “Oh. Uh sure.” Azarea said as she finished changing and laid down beside her. “What’s it like being here? You just joined a little bit ago right? Is everyone nice?” Fayline asked. “It has certainly been an experience. Its hard to put into words. And goodness yes, all three of them are wonderful people. I wish I could do something to repay how much they’ve changed my life.” Azarea said. “I see. Thats nice to hear. Im looking forward to getting closer to everyone. All three of them seem really close.” Fayline said. “I suppose so. They engage in..a plethora of activities together.” Azarea said. “Really? Id love to join! I havent done a lot of things with people so Id like to be a part of whatever they do. You should join too! Im sure it would be fun!” Fayline said happily. “I...I dont think they’d want me. Im sure they would be happy with you though.” Azarea said as she turned on her side. “Why wouldnt they want you? You seem lovely too. I mean we just met and you’re letting me sleep with you. Im sure they’d like you to join whatever it is.” Fayline said as she cuddled up to her. “Lets ask sometime...im sure...they’d like it....” Fayline said as she drifted off to sleep. Azarea sighed. She was a sweetheart for sure. Fayline might not have known what she was actually talking about, but she was right. If she asked she was sure they’d let her join. She just...was nervous. She had no experience in such things. She kept thinking about it as she drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning, Fayline was up very early, just wandering around the ship. Alu had noticed and was keeping her company while she waited for the others to wake up. She had slept so hard in azareas soft bed. Plus azarea was a very nice sleeping buddy.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:03 am
The next morning, after a long and rough night just like the one before, Nannaly woke up in a different bed from the one she'd gone to with Nila and Jr. She didn't want to get into the habit of cuddling with them, after all. Nila and Jr for their part were sprawled around one another as usual. She got up early enough too, and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the growing group on board this ship. She could hear Fayline and Alu talking nearby. Not wanting to disturb them, Nannaly began to prepare a meal.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:43 am
As she was chatting with Alu, Fayline began to smell something delicious. She followed the smell and found Nannaly. “Ohh that smells amazing! What are you making?”Fayline said excitedly after she entered the room. Alu followed after her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:15 am
Nannaly looked up at Fayline and blinked in greeting. "I'm not sure," she said, chuckling. "But it smells good so it must taste good." It was some of Nila and Jr's alien food stash that Nannaly was mixing into a hearty breakfast broth for all of them. Nannaly suddenly had a cheeky idea. "Why don't you go and wake everyone up for me~? The food is almost ready~."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:24 am
“Sure I can do that. I remember where everyone’s rooms are.” Fayline said proudly as she Bounced off of her chair and went to go wake up Jr and Nila first. She would let Azarea rest a bit more since she may have kept her up with all her squirming. She got to Jr’s room first. She gently knocked then peeed into the room. Oh...Oh! Nila and Jr were all tangled together. Guess they didnt sleep separately. SHe slowly went up to them and tried to shake them. Oh. So...solid. She had to admired their bodies, and since they were...not wearing clothing she could get a good look at eeeeverything. Her skin tone went a little darker and she tried to shake them again. “W-wakey wakey!” She said as she tried to shake Nila a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:42 am
Nila inhaled deeply when Fayline began shaking her, and slowly opened her eyes. "Oh, hello," she purred, drowsily, raising her arms above her head for a glorious, naked stretch. "There was no doubt that Fayline saw everything. "What can I do for you, Fayline~?" In Nila's half awake state, she assumed Fayline had come to them for an early morning quickie, and not something more practical. Nila sat up and ran her hands through her hair, showing Fayline more of her full and feminine breasts. When she moved her leg, she also uncovered Jr's impressive but at present flaccid member.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum