ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Reprogrammed - Page 3 Empty Re: Reprogrammed

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:45 am
Robert didnt know what the feeling was but something new surged through his circuits when he saw the house. He didnt know how to describe it but...he enjoyed it. Robert walked through the gate as he looked around at everything “what did Brigitte mean when you said broadcasting?” Robert asked.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 am
Brigitte chuckled again, but this time it sounded different. Colder. Drier. “It’s how I make most of my money,” she said. “See over there?” She pointed to the purpling horizon, where there could be seen the faint outline of tall sparkling buildings. “Everyone these days live in cities like that, where there’s no grass or trees, or animals. There aren’t many people who live like me. The people who live in the cities want a piece of the life I have, so I make videos about the things I do. All day, every day. I’ve taken a day off today but I have to film something again tonight. The people need their dose of The Farm Life.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:57 am
Robert did not understand the concept of what she was speaking about but it seemed to be quite important. "Do you require assistance? This unit will provide any help you require." Robert said, fully intending to help her with whatever she wanted. She had taught him many things so he wanted to be useful to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:00 am
”Hmm, there is one thing you can help with,” Brigitte said. “You can appear in my video, or you can not appear in my video. Which would you prefer?” She remembered to give him two options.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:03 am
"This unit wishes to assist Brigitte. If this unit can assist by appearing in the video then this unit wishes to appear in the video." Robert said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 am
"Alright then," Brigitte said as they stepped up to the front door. There was a doormat that read "Bienvenue" on the front door step. Brigitte briefly stopped to smell the peachy pink rose that grew around her door, before opening and letting Robert see her home for the first time. It was beyond quaint and cute in here. The floors and walls were made of rich wood and adorned with all sorts of colourful, flowery, shabby chic decor. Robert would learn more about why later, and it would learn what each room was for too. For now, Brigitte led it towards the side of the house closest to where the mill wheel was turning, into a room that was filled with robotics. "This is my gadgets room," she said, diving in and looking around for something. "So, I know you don't remember anything, but do you at least know how you charge up? Don't want you running out of battery on me."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:14 am
Roboert soaked in all of the decoration and framework of Brigitte’s home. It followed her into the gadgets room which set the androids mind a buzz as it scanned everything. “This unit has a prototype battery that supplies limitless energy for all functions. This unit has no need to charge while this units battery remains intact.” Robert explained to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 am
"Hmm," Brigitte hummed, putting down an intimidating set of cables and stalking over to Robert, looking at it closely. "Fascinating. I think I should study this battery of yours so that I know how to fix it, just in case it does get damaged. Would you be okay with that?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:45 am
“This unit has no issues with your proclamation. This unit can run on backup power for 4 hours without its battery. Do you wish for this unit to remove its battery?” Robert asked.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:05 am
"Yes please," Brigitte said. She stepped back to let Robert remove its battery so she could have a look, and she was impressed with what she saw. "Wow," she breathed, finding some goggles to don so that she could explore it more closely. "Well, this is way beyond my knowledge. All I know is old technology that's been updated to take power from green sources. This is... Nuclear. I'll have to do some studying up. Here, you can take it back now. I'll read up on this later. For now I'm starving!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:10 am
Starving? “If you are malnourished then this unit suggests you eat right away, but at a slow and reasonable pace. Starvation can have adverse effects if you eat too quickly. How did Brigitte get in such a state?” Robert asked, clearly concerned about her wording.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:24 am
Brigitte burst out laughing, grabbed Robert's hand, and led it back into the main house. "I was being hyperbolic," she said, leading it to the room it would come to know as the kitchen. "But you intrigue me," she said, while she reached into a metal cupboard it would learn to call 'the fridge'. "How is it that you remember that a state of starvation is bad? That eating too quickly can make a person sick? That starvation leads to malnourishment?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:28 am
“It is in my databanks. Knowledge that can aid in search and rescue is apart of my basic data. I know basic medical techniques, can perform minor surgery, administer CPR, and apply first aid.” Robert explained to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:36 am
"Ahh, of course, you're right," Brigitte conceded, coming back out of the fridge with some leafy greens and what looked like a cold hunk of meat. "In that case, would you happen to know how to loosen up tight muscles? My shoulders always hurt at the end of the day from all the working." She sat down at her table and arranged her salad, adding the thing that looked like meat and some sauce.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:40 am
“This unit knows of several techniques that can eliminate fatigue, including muscle and bone joint pains.” Robert said as it stood there and observed what she was doing. Robert was certainly a new age model, having been given knowledge of many techniques that were not strictly for emergency situations. Perhaps some of the knowledge Robert knew was due to the eccentricity of its creator...
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:02 am
"Great!" Brigitte said. "I got you out of that hay stack, in return could you give me a shoulder rub? Pleeaase~?" She shimmied her shoulders a little as she tucked into her little meal.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:04 am
Robert nodded as he walked up behind her. He then began to massage her shoulders with expert like quality. Seems he wasnt kidding when he said he was well versed in massage techniques. “Please inform this unit if the massage gives you pain or discomfort.” Robert said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:20 am
Brigitte groaned slightly and rolled her head back, but she didn't say it felt bad so it must have felt good. Indeed, it felt amazing. Robert was very skilled at working her muscles, and he was very gentle despite having metal hands. Brigitte let him carry on for a few minutes. "Ugh, thank you," she grunted, gently moving Robert's hands away. "That was very good."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:51 pm
"Your response is very kind. Should you need assistance from this unit again please say so." Robert said.For some reason a new feeling welled up inside Robert. It was...happiness. It was glad to be of use to Brigitte and make her happy.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 pm
Brigitte looked up at Robert with a sleepy smile. "Come with me," she said. "I have one more task to do before the day is over, and you can help me a little." She led it to the other side of the house into a room - it would learn this was the bedroom. Most of the room was plushly decorated: a four-poster bed that was covered in throws and pillows; an old wooden wardrobe; and bits and bobs that made the bedroom looked very cosy. However there was a large desk to one side that was covered in tech, prominently included an advanced camera and lighting rig, and a large desktop screen. "I have to film an advert for the adoring masses," explained Brigitte as she began to undress. "I have an idea of how you can help me- hey, um, c-could you step outside?" She knew it was silly, that Robert was just a robot, but for some reason she'd felt weird stripping in front of it- um, him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:31 pm
Roboert was perplexed by her request. She acquired its assistance, and for it to help it would need to step outside the room? Well it was sure she’d explain. “Understood. This unit shall assist by waiting outside your bedroom.” Robert said as it walked out the door.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:09 pm
Brigitte chuckled, as she finished undressing and pulled an oversized wool jumper over the top of her undies. She opened the door and beckoned for Robert to come back inside. "This is probably boring for you," she said. "Sorry." She sat down at her desk, pulled open a drawer, and began to put on a little makeup to make her skin more dewy, her eyes more doughy, and her lips more plump. Robert would soon understand that doing this before bed was unorthodox. "Now, sit here," she said once she was done, making Robert sit in the chair beside her. The wood creaked under his weight - she'd have to reinforce that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:12 pm
“What does bored mean?” Robert asked her as it sat down. It was fascinated by what she was doing and was observing carefully all the details of her routine.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm
"Bored means you'd rather be elsewhere," Brigitte explained, producing a brush. "Doing something else." She began to brush Robert with some brown powder, then pulled some hay out of the drawer - it was in there for some reason - and put bits on him. "I'm making you look dirty," she explained, making one of his antenna wonky. "I'm going to tell people about how I found you, so I think it'd be easier for people to believe if you look a lil mucky. Don't worry, I'll clean you up right away. What do you think?" She showed Robert himself in her mirror.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 pm
“This unit is not experiencing boredom. This unit enjoys the time it is spending in the presence of Brigitte.” Robort said as she dirtyied it up. It then looked in the mirror. “This unit looks as if it was been “mucked’. The desired outcome.” Robert said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum