ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat May 11, 2019 7:36 pm
(Sure go ahead Smile)

Chloe also wore her bandana and she even made them something for the trip. They were little external batteries that they could attach to the back of their phones to keep them charged. It was a really sweet gesture, especially since she made one for everyone. Mia was excited, although she wasnt that awake at the moment. She was a bit cramped but was comfortable enough to get a little bit of sleep once they started driving off. Dj was pretty awake as well, so he would take the next shift. “This is so exciting!” Lola said. She really liked music and even though she was usually so relaxed, you could hear the eagerness in her voice.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 23, 2019 7:00 am
And so, the group set off, taking two pit-stops along the way to change drivers and to get snacks at the first stop, then lunch at the second. The service station bathrooms were nasty, but a bit more spacious than the tiny cupboard toilet on the RV at least. They arrived at the festival just after 6pm, and got to their parking spot just before 7pm after getting checked by security. Everyone was exhausted by that point. Amber had discovered on the way that she suffered from travel sickness, so she'd travelled on the toilet half the time. It wasn't the most pleasant start to the festival for all of them, but they all perked up when the twins fired up the barbecue and made Korean BBQ food for them all. There were other RVs parked all around them but they had enough space to pitch a massive tent in front of their own, and they spent that night playing party games and generally enjoying each other's company. They facetimed Lloyd and Chloe, who were both at Lloyd's house, and then they had all passed out by 10pm. The next day would be a long one, but an exciting one...

When Daniel got home that night from whatever he was doing, the lights were out. But there was a candle on the table next to the door. And... Red petals going up the stairs. He could also hear a bath being run.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 7:07 am
Drago had woken up very early the next day. He didnt need a lot of sleep, so even though he wa exhausted, he woke up around his normal time. He didnt want to wake anybody so he quietly left and looked around a bit, making sure not to stray too far from the tents. He could probably be heard by Jin though.

This....was unexpected. He was very tired and the sound of the bath sounded fantastic. He was strangely nervous as he followed the red petals upstairs towards the bathroom upstairs.
Generi
Generi

Fri May 24, 2019 4:48 am
Jin and Cha had woken up relatively early too to start doing their makeup. They'd shared a tent with Mia, who was still sound asleep between them, so they used her big body as a comfy recliner and applied their makeup. They heard someone moving around, and Cha peaked outside to see who it was. "It's Drago," she mouthed back at Jin, giving her a sly grin. Jin poked her tongue out as Cha jostled her out of the tent. Jin was only wearing foundation and mascara, but more importantly she just had on an oversized t-shirt so her legs... "M-morning!" she trilled, stretching and yawning and pretending she just woke up like this with perfect skin and long lashes.

The petals went all along the floor leading to the bathroom, and Daniel could hear chill music playing as the water stopped running. Chill R'n'B music, Daniel's kind of music. He could also smell barbecue pizza, which was Daniel's favourite - Aaliyah preferred spicy flavours, so this whole setup seemed to be for him...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri May 24, 2019 8:37 am
Drago turned around and then blushed slightly as he kept his eyes away from Jin’s legs. She would learn this sometime in the future but Drago was somewhat of a legs man. “G-good morning. I couldnt sleep. Im very excited about this festival.” Drago said. Dj was sharing a tent with Milo and Alistar. He woke up when he got a kick to the face from Milos terrible sleeping style. He moved Milo back over to his side, and grabbed his glasses. He wondered who else was up.

Ok so this was certainly meant to get him in the mood. It had all the signs of his favorite things. Did this mean....well he didnt want to get his hopes up, but he was a bit more optimistic as he walked into the bathroom. “Aaliyah?” Daniel called as he slowly entered.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 25, 2019 4:57 am
It was a shame then that Jin was so short and only had about 2ft of leg. She was trying to look casual so didn't catch Drago's blush. "Me too~," she cooed in a gentle voice, trying not to wake too many other people up. "Can you help me make breakfast for everyone? We can eat before we get ready, there's like... 2 hours before the first act comes on," she added, checking her watch as she began setting up chairs in a circle. "They're an indie rock band, if you're into that kind of thing." She was fishing to find out what kind of music Drago actually liked, because she had no idea. Meanwhile Amber, Sakura,Tarana, Lola, and Olivia were all crammed in together in the largest tent. They were all heavy sleepers except Amber, so she woke up when Lola randomly twitched next to her.

There was no doubt that Aaliyah had heard him come in, even without her super hearing she would have heard him shut the door and walk up the stairs. But when he walked in, she acted a little surprised. "Oh, it's you," she said in a low voice, looking over her shoulder demurely. She was wearing that burnt orange silk bathrobe, the one that complimented her skin and hair perfectly, and pooled around her figure just so, the one that Daniel had told her was his favourite. She was sat delicately on the edge of the bathtub, apparently poised to slip right in. The pizza was in its box next to the tub and there were candles everywhere.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 25, 2019 5:10 am
“Ill help.” Drago said. “I cant wait to see. There is actually one band I am hoping to hear. I dont know if you’ve heard of the Dragons Breath. They’re a punk rock band inspired by Japanese funk.” Drago said as he helped her set up everything. Dj quietly snuck out of his tent, not wanting to disturb the mood between Drago and Jin.

“H-hey Aaliyah....I uh....I see you got a lot of my favorite things together. WHats going on?” Daniel asked. He figured it would be easier if he just asked her straight up just so she knew he realized and just in case this was some kind of...well he didnt know honestly.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 25, 2019 5:42 am
"Thanks~," Jin said, as they had set up all the chairs. "Oh, I haven't heard of them. That sounds fun!" She sounded convincingly intrigued but honestly, that music combination sounded atrocious and she wanted nothing to do with it. Jin caught sight of DJ sneaking out of his tent - of course she did, all the entrances of the tents were facing one another and he was a big guy. She grabbed a plastic mug and chucked it at him playfully. "Hey! You're not getting out of breakfast duty."

"Hm?" Aaliyah hummed batting her eyelashes innocently as she tied her hair up in a messy bun, revealing the back of her neck like Daniel liked. "I dunno whatchu mean, honey. I'm just runnin' a bath... But now that ya here, ya may as well join in." She was playing dumb and pretending to be reluctant, but it was very obviously fake. She had clearly set this all up for him, right down to the massage oil bottle and the fact she was evening wearing a bit of makeup.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 25, 2019 5:49 am
“We can go see them together if you want. I also want to hear what bands you want to go see too.” Drago said. He hadnt noticed Dj until Jin suddenly threw a mug at him. “Darn. I thought I was being so sneaky too.” Dj said as he had caught the mug. It wasnt like he didnt mind, Drago really liked Dj, but he had a weird pang in his chest when he realized he wouldnt get to chat with Jin alone anymore. He had no idea why though.

Daniel smiled. He didnt know if this meant she forgave him, but he wouldnt turn down this chance to go back being lovey dovey with her. “Dont mind if I do then.” Daniel said as he began taking off his clothes. He actually had something with him for the day she started talking with him again, but he didnt want to bust it out just yet.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sat May 25, 2019 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sat May 25, 2019 6:20 am
[Drago really liked Drago...]
Jin obviously couldn't hear DJ's inner thoughts but if she could, she would've thrown more mugs at him, with force. What a silly way of thinking. "Wake the guys up," she instructed DJ, setting plates and cups up on each chair before heading to the van. "I'll get things started in here." She also needed to pee, but neither of them needed to know that. Hearing conversation outside, Amber hastily brushed her hair and tiptoed out of the tent. "M-mornin'," she mumbled, in greeting, keeping her head down. She wasn't wearing any makeup so she was looking a little baby faced, not to mention like Jin she was also wearing only an oversized tee.

As Daniel stripped, Aaliyah stood up and helped him do so. When he was naked, she picked up the massage oil bottle and gave him a look. "If your body hurts... I'm here to help ya feel better," she murmured, now being earnest with him. "I love ya, Danny. I'm... Sorry I shunned ya for hurtin'. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for ya. I'm gonna... Make it up to ya for the rest of ma life. If you'll let me."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 25, 2019 6:32 am
“Yesmaim.” Dj said with a laugh as he went to the tents to start waking up the other boys. Drago just made sure everything was straightened and waited not sure if he should go wake up the others. He didnt want to disturb them. Dj went to his tent first and went to wake up Milo and Alistar since they would be the hardest to wake up. they were heavy sleepers.

“N-no Aaliyah! I was in the wrong. I didnt want to worry you but in the end I just ended up keeping my condition from you. You had every right to be upset at me. I also want to make up for keeping this from you. It was wrong of me to do, no matter how much it hurt. If you can forgive me, I will never keep something from you again.” Daniel said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 25, 2019 7:01 am
Feeling thoroughly ignored, Amber bit her lip and turned back to the tent to wake up the girls. They were all groggy but they all started to clamber out of the tent and stretch in the cool morning breeze. Olivia fixed her glasses and stumbled towards the van to pee, at the same time as all the others did. There was going to be a queue now... Cha emerged from her tent too, dragging Mia behind her. "C'mon, it's breakfast time," she was lightly scolding her friend.

Aaliyah's face lit up with a tender, loving smile that was tinged with bittersweet sadness. "Then I guess we'd better stick together so we can fully make it up," she murmured, opening the oil bottle and pouring some into her hand. "Now turn around 'n lemme work out some of ya stress."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 25, 2019 7:19 am
Dj had unfortunately missed amber coming out, as he had already gone back to wake up the boys. He was having a rough time especially with alistar. Since he was invulnerable Dj figured Alistar had nothing to worry about when sleeping. After barely managing to get Milo awake he just picked Alistar up and carried him out. Amadeus had also woken up and exited his tent. He had his own, since he wasnt comfortable sleeping with other people. He hadnt explained and nobody was sure they wanted to know the full story so they just left him be. Lola stirred and had joined the que with the other girls. Mia grumbled sleepily as she let Cha pull her out of the tent. She was not a morning person at all.

Daniel smiled as he sat down so she could rub him down. “Oh. I actually have something for you too.” Daniel said. He reached down and grabbed his pants then pulled something out. “I...Ive been wanting to make up with you for a while, but I didnt know when would be a good time. A while back I saved this man from a robber and he was incredibly grateful. He managed to find me and told me that if I ever wanted he’d lend out his private yatcht for me to use at anytime. So I was thinking...how about we go on vacation?” Daniel said. He pulled out his phone and showed her pictures of the biggest and most beautiful yatcht they had probably ever seen.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 26, 2019 4:56 am
Once they had all had their turn in the van, they all gathered around outside to have breakfast. It was a delight of bran and dried fruits and soy milk, which a couple of the guys might not have enjoyed so much but the female majority opted for something more healthy. They did all dose up on coffee too, to really wake them up. "Alright, boys on dish washing duty!" Jin said, jumping up excitedly and clapping her hands. "And girls, it's glitter time!" They all bundled into their tents to get started on their makeup, which was going to be wild for this festival.

Aaliyah didn't react to him telling her about him saving someone from robbery... They still had to discuss what they were going to do about his heroics going forward. But now they were discussing something else and having fun so that would come later. She started to work the oil into his skin. She had always given great massages because of her strong grasp, and her in-depth knowledge of her beloved's body. "Oh ma gawd," she breathed when she saw the yacht. "That looks... Like a dream. Wow~." Though the sight of the yacht did really excite her, they were in a situation right now that was drawing more of her attention...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 5:02 am
They boys had no arguments, considering all they had to do was put on the clothes they planned on wearing. The boys excitedly talked about the bands they were excited to see, with Amadeus keeping them all in mind because he didn’t know any of the bands mentioned. Even Drago spoke up a bit in an exciting tone which was nice. He didnt really speak with the guys all that much so it was cool that they were already bonding. Once they finished the dishes they went and got dressed then waited for the girls.

“Y-Yeah.” Daniel said, groaning from the massage being given to him. Man she sure knew how to touch him just right. “W-we can discuss it a bit later.” Daniel said.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 26, 2019 5:35 am
The girls took a little while getting ready, but when they were done all the chatter suddenly ceased. Hmm, that was unusual. The boys probably didn't notice, and that made it easier for the girls to pounce on them all. "Glitter time~!" Jin trilled again, as Cha tied them all down with dark shadow tendrils. The girls all looked super pretty, but they had wicked grins on their faces as they went to glitter up the boys. Olivia absolutely went to town and peppered DJ's face with golden star glitter, with Lola's help. Sakura and Tarana were a little kinder to Milo and Alistar, and Amber barely put any on Amadeus because frankly... Well, it was awkward to be honest. Cha had also pinned Mia down because the girl had refused to wear glitter, so of course she was going to be painting her. That just left Jin with Drago. "So what colour would you like?" she asked him teasingly.

"Mhm," Aaliyah agreed as she continued smoothing Daniel's body beneath her hands. It had been so long since she touched him like this and she honestly missed his Adonis body. "Am I doin' you good, baby?" she asked playfully.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 5:47 am
The boys didnt even bother putting up resistance. They knew that resisting was pointless so they resigned themselves to their glittery fate. Dj made a bunch of faces at his sister though to give her a bit of a hard time. Amadeus was confused but didnt mind whatever this was they were doing. He he figured this was part of this concert thing. Lola assisted Amber in helping with Amadeus. Mia was actually the only one who protetested. She didnt think stuff like this looked good on her but Cha insisted so she stopped fighting. “Uh..black?” Drago said, unsure of what to ask for. It was kind of exciting though.

“Mmm yeah. You know jsut where to touch me right.” Daniel said back just as playfully. “You’ll have to let me return the favor.~” He added.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 am
"Pull one more face and I'm glittering up your dreads," Olivia threatened playfully. "Actually, that's not a bad idea. Hold still!" She grabbed a few of the dreads at the front of his head and started to pat gold glitter into them. Ooh boy he wouldn't be getting these out for weeks! "C'mon, you'll look so cute," Cha was cajoling Mia as she patted a little peachy glitter on the end of her nose. Jin bit her lip as she looked at the glitter pens she had. "Sorry, we didn't bring black glitter. How about... Silver? Or blue?" The other boys were all glittered up now and had been released.

"Mm, nah," Aaliyah murmured right into his ear as she worked down his lower back. "It's all about you tonight, honey. Now get in that tub 'n lemme wash all this oil off." She fully expected them to get messy in the tub though, and was ready for it. [This can be done now I think haha.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 8:02 am
“Ooh Im going to get you back for that.” Dj said playfully to his sister. “I dont think I can look cute. But Ill trust you. Glitter me up.” Mia said to Cha as she kept still. “Ummm...is it ok if I leave it to you?” Drago asked Jin. She seemed to know more about this than he did, so he would trust her judgement. Milo loved the glitter on hsi face. “How do I look Tenpo?’ He asked her with a big grin. “Is this a normal thing to do for concerts?” Amadeus asked Amber after they were done. Not that he minded, he liked how all the women looked with their glitter and makeup.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 26, 2019 8:56 am
"Please, I'll see you comin' a mile off," Olivia joked right back, and then she released her brother with a sly grin. He had a gold glittery beard, gold glitter in his dreads, and a few gold stars in his brows. As Cha was glittering up the highlights on her face, Mia could've sworn she heard Cha say that she was always cute... "O-okay, you're done," Cha said not very long at all after she began, and she released Mia super quickly. Was Cha blushing? Jin grinned and began to put some silver glitter onto his cheekbones, and the corners of his eyes. Her hands smelled like mango moisturiser. She was close enough that he could smell that her hair smelled like mangoes too... Sakura did a double take and blinked at Milo. Did he just call her by her mother's name? "Hmm, not concerts to be honest," Amber told Amadeus, having to think about it. "But festivals, sure. People wanna have fun but also stand out. Like, I wouldn't do this personally but... Like, I can't say no when Jin asks." And who could?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 9:04 am
Dj chuckled as he got up. He looked at himself and he had to admit he looked absolutely ridiculous but he loved it. Mia was sure she misheard, but thinking that Cha thought she was cute was....sweet. “Thanks. Alright Im all ready now!!” Mia said excitedly. Drago tried to not concentrate on the fact at how lovely she smelled. “I appreciate this.” Drago said to her. Alistar smiled as his stuff was finished. “How does my stuff look tarana?” Alistar asked her. “It appears that everyone here is like that. She has quite the charisma.” Amadeus said. “I must say, I do enjoy this look. it is very flashy.” Amadeus said.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 26, 2019 9:37 am
Jin crinkled her nose up a bit and grinned at Drago. "It's nothing," she said, reaching for the dark blue glitter. "Hey, I think you'd look great with some of this in your hair. You mind?" Tarana had made Alistar gold and silver, and it weird suited him because he always came across as so regal. "You look wonderful," she told him plain and simple. He might have been expecting a jokey response but she sounded super serious when she complimented him. "Yeah, you look super wizardy," Amber said. She looked down and realised she had some star and moon glitter. "Hey, lemme put some of this on you. It'd suit you." She leaned over and stuck some stars and moons on his cheeks.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 am
“No not at all.” Drago said. He didnt mind any of this he was very happy that everyone was getting so into this! It was making Drago even more excited than he already was. Alistar blushed and smiled. “Thank you. You look amazing too. We’re going to have the most amazing time!” Alistar said. Wizardy? Well he was pretty much what they called a wizard so that made sense. “Go ahead.” Amadeus said. Once everyone had gotten glittered and made up it was finally time for them to get going!
Generi
Generi

Sun May 26, 2019 10:01 am
Jin grinned again. "Alright," she said, and she gently ran some glitter into the front of his hair with her fingers. Huh, his hair was so spiky but it felt so soft... No, nope, don't do this, she scolded herself as she finished up quickly and awkwardly patted his shoulder. "A-all done!" she blurted out. Tarana blushed too and tucked some hair behind her ear. It was nice to be complimented by Alistar... Now they were all ready so they made sure everything was locked up, and then they set off for the first of the shows!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 10:05 am
Drago ran his hand through the spot that Jin had run her hand through. “Thank you.” He said as everyone all gathered together. It was finally time!! Everyone excitedly gathered together and began to form the groups that would be going out into the different places of the festival.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum