ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:43 am
And so, the group set out onto the festival site. There were a lot of people here. A lot. Chloe and Lloyd really would've struggled here so they were glad they didn't peer pressure them. There were three stages about to start up, one playing pop music, one playing alternative rock, and one that was an all day dance tent. There were already drunk people in there, at 11 in the morning. They all collectively agreed to avoid that tent because it looked a little intense. They split up into two groups, one going to each of the other stages, and they would reconvene at their camp for lunch. The biggest stage was not currently being used but some super acts would be playing later in the day. "See ya later!" Jin waved to the others as she dragged her sister and Mia, and Milo and Sakura off to the pop stage. Everyone else was more into alternative rock - except Tarana, who was just following Alistar.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:51 am
Milo was holding Sakuras hand as they went off with Jin. Mia was so pumped and since it was so crowded she asked anyone if they wanted a ride. She would have been very happy if Cha said she wanted one... The others excitedly went to the rock stage. “Get ready for some head banging action!” Alistar said excitedly. “I think I might join the others at the pop stage.” Lola decided. She liked both, so it took her a moment to decide which one to go to. She ended up deciding pop and quickly went and joined Jin and the others. Drago was excited for the bands and hoped the one he had come to see began playing soon.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:23 am
"Me!" Jin and Cha said at the same time. Cha glared at Jin but Jin just looked super excited so she knew she wasn't messing with her. They could both get a lift from Mia, who was more than strong enough to lift them both up. It started to get crowded as they approach the pop stage, and Sakura kept close to Milo for safety. "Honey, this is alternative rock," Olivia said to Alistar. "There's no headbanging, it's just vibing. Ooh, there's not many people. Let's get to the front!" She reached out and grabbed the first person she could - normally it would be Lola but she wasn't here so this time she ended up taking hold of Amadeus' collar and dragging him behind her. Amber usually kept to herself at the back of the group, but this time she was super excited and charged forward right behind Olive.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:29 am
Mia grinned. “Alright up you go!” Mia said as she grabbed the both of them and lifted them onto her shoulders very easily. She was the tallest person in the crowd so they could get an awesome view. “Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride?” Milo asked Sakura with a smile. Alistar seemed a bit disappointed but was still excited to go anyway. He rushed after the others as well. Drago was pretty tall so even though they ran ahead, if they looked for him they would find him. He didnt want to rush and was getting a feel for the place. Amadeus was surprised as he was pulled along to the front of the line. He didnt resist and just went along with Olivia. Dj was close behind Amber, jsut as excited as her and his sister.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:42 am
So they went about the rest of the morning like that, reconvening early afternoon to have a late lunch. They’d all had a great time, though Tarana was over the rock music by now. Amber was being much more bubbly than usual so she was clearly having a great time. After eating and resting their feet a bit, they went to the main stage and stayed until the last act, who was a huge celebrity. It was amazing! They were all dancing and having fun together and bonding as a whole. They sang some of the big hits as they went back to their camp, skirting around a group of drunks on the way out of the stalls. One of the drunks playfully grabbed DJ, offering him a drink. He refused, which didn’t perturb the drunk who then turned to Jin to offer her the same. She also politely refused, laughing at the drunk’s antics. But then he grabbed her face in his hand and forced the neck of the bottle into her mouth. He only narrowly escaped a beating because he wasn’t being malicious, just a drunk idiot, and his friends came to drag him away right afterwards. Besides, they didn’t want to get kicked out. After that, though, Jin was much more subdued.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:47 am
That little stunt was upsetting to all of them and they tried their best to cheer Jin up without being too obvious about it, knowing shed be self conscious. Besides that, the rest of the day went rather smoothly. Drago felt bad because he couldnt stop what had happened to Jin, so maybe tomorrow hed see about trying to make her feel better.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:04 am
Jin kept insisting she was fine, but she walked right alongside Mia the whole way back to the camp. Every stranger that walked by them or any surprising sound made her tremble. She joined in on the singing everyone was doing around dinner, and instigated the video call to Lloyd and Chloe, but they could all see she was rattled. That night, she didn’t sleep for long, and woke up super early when she heard rustling outside. As such, she was the firstbup in the morning and she sat curled up in a blanket by the grill, waiting for some company.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:05 am
Drago was always an early riser so he was the one who first woke up and noticed her outside. “Good morning.” Drago said as he slowly approached her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:19 am
Jin’s head snapped up slightly, as if she’s been nodding off and woken up by Drago announcing himself. “Oh, morning,” she mumbled, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She wouldn’t realise until later that this was Drago’s first time seeing her without makeup. Other than being haggard from sleeping poorly, she looked just the same. Her eyes looked larger without thick lashes surrounding them too. “Sleep okay?” She asked him, stretching her legs out from under the blanket.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 am
“I did....you do not look like you did though.” Drago said. He had noticed she looked a bit different. It was interesting to not see her without makeup but she was still beautiful regardless. “If you need to rest it is still early.” He suggested.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:35 am
Jin made a funny face accompanied by a blush, and then drew the blanket up around her face with a nervous laugh. “Word of advice,” she said in a semi-light tone. “Don’t ever tell a girl she looks tired.” Now she was feeling self-conscious, and overall negative, though that was the lack of sleep talking. She didn’t want to take it out on Drago though. “S-so, you enjoying it so far?” She asked him from beneath the blanket.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:38 am
“Ill keep that in mind, Im sorry.” Drago said as he went and sat down beside her. “This has been very fun. I havent done things like this before. As fun as yesterday was I have to admit I got lost a bit. If its ok with you, could we go around and look at things together?” He asked her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:54 am
Jin peered at him from over the top of the blanket. "Of course," she said, reaching out from underneath to pat his shoulder. "But that means you'll have to listen to my music instead okay?" She giggled. No way was she going to listen to that scary rock and metal music.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:21 pm
“I would be fine with that. You seem to have good taste in music.” Drago said. He then gave her one of his rare smiles. He was happy because he’d be able to spend the day with her and hopefully make her feel better. He was honestly surprised at himself. He never would have thought that he would be able to invite someone out so naturally. It was probably due to Jin’s influence. And also because it was jin that he was inviting out.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:13 am
Oh god, that sweet smile. It softened all of his harsh features and made his dark eyes sparkle. Not that Jin disliked all of those things about him, but his smile really was special. Jin returned the smile and it was like she'd never lost a minute of sleep. She hoped that no one else woke up just yet, but of course it wasn't long before people started to wake up and come outside for stretches and breakfast.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:00 pm
As soon as everyone started waking up they began the day like they did before, with everyone eating breakfast and then getting ready for the next day of concerts.

After a long night of making up, Daniel and Aaliyah were enjoying their morning. “So how about we talk about that cruise? When do you want to go?” Daniel asked as they were eating breakfast.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:38 am
They all breakfasted, got glittered up, and then headed out for another morning of music! This time they all stayed as a big group, and went between the stages depending on who was performing. Drago asked nicely to go to a rock show, so they obliged and came away with almost no hearing left. Amber had the most fun at that show though. They returned to camp for a large lunch and a quick rest, and then returned to the arenas. Jin was clearly sluggish but kept up with the others with 75% of her normal vigour. Finally, it was time for the biggest headliner to perform on the main stage. Using Mia as a battering ram of sorts, they managed to get a spot towards the front but were then blocked by a large group of tall basketball players. "Ugh, I can't see!" Cha complained, standing up on her tippy toes but still unable to see.

Aaliyah was still pretty tired so she was lying with her head in Daniel's lap while he ate breakfast off the breakfast-in-bed tray. "Hmm, whenever. After school's out," she mumbled, lolling back slightly and opening her mouth, asking for him to plant what he was eating in there.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:53 am
“Lets start boosting!” Mia said as she picked up Cha and placed her on her shoulder. She had room for one more. Drago looked at Jin. “I can give you a boost if you want.” He volunteered. Dj turned to amber who was beside him. “Need a lift?’ He said with a grin. Milo smiled as he lifted Sakura up and placed her on his shoulders so she could see. He wasnt that strong, but he just used a bit of gravity manipulation to lift her up easily. “The others either found a spot between the basket ball players or maneuvered themselves around so they could get a better view.

Daniel obliged as he gave Aaliyah some food as he continued on. “Hmmm....so we have a few months to plan. But wow this ship is bigger than I thought. Look.” Daniel said as he showed her a few pictures of the inside of the boat and the outside. It looked like it could hold a whole party of people.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 am
"Oh, it's okay," Jin said to Drago, turning to Mia for her lift up. But then her sister was shuffling around and sat with her legs over both of Mia's shoulders, meaning Jin no longer had a place to sit up there. Cha gave Jin a playful look, but also a... Pleading look? She was messing with her and making her go with Drago, but also she wanted to have Mia to herself? Aww, well Jin could hardly keep the two of them apart. Jin turned to Drago and smiled weakly. "I-I got a booty," she blurted out. "So you might struggle. Sorry!" Amber looked up at DJ and blushed bright red. "Um, I uh, n-no, I'm fine- oof!" Olivia 'accidentally' got knocked into her, and pushed Amber up against DJ. Amber was feeling a little claustrophobic, she wasn't short but everyone around her right now was taller. "M-maybe I need a little," she mumbled up at DJ. Sakura hadn't asked to be lifted up and she was a little offended that Milo was using his powers to boost her up. She could tell when he was using them. She patted his head and signed that she wanted to be put down.

Aaliyah squinted at the screen and had an idea. "Hey, I know ya want a romantic thing," she said, "but how 'bout we invite all the crew? They'd love to hang out on a yacht. We can even invite Knight 'n Elli, it'd be like old times."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:41 am
Mia kinda liked having Cha all to herself, and it seemed like Cha wanted that too as she wrapped her legs around Mia’s shoulders. Mia tried to not think about the soft sensation of her thighs wrapped around her neck. Drago did not know how to respond to the booty line and instead just lifted her up and put her on his shoulders, rather easily. She wasnt heavy and he was pretty strong. “Hop on up.” Dj said. He bent down and let her get on his shoulders as he lifted her up in the air. She was very light, and being this close, she smelled pretty nice... “But then you wont get to see. I want you to be able to see everything cleary.” Milo said back with a big grin. He wanted to do more boyfriend like stuff for her.

“Hmmm...I guess that could be pretty fun. Im sure the others could use a vacation as well.” Daniel said. He was a bit sad that it wouldnt be romantic, but truth be told, they could be romantic anywhere. and she was right, it would be fun to be like old times and hang out with everyone.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:26 am
Likewise, though Cha was used to it, she tried not to think too much about having Mia's muscly body pressed against hers - especially not that it was between her legs... Oh dear, Cha was having some thoughts as she rode- uh, sat on- ugh, was on top of- ugh! Jin cringed into the next dimension after she saw Drago's reaction to her comments, and then how he just ignored her and went for it anyway. She would happily sit on Mia or DJ's shoulders, but it being Drago made her very conscious of just about everything. "Are you alright?" she asked him when she was up there, swaying a little. Amber was awkward and stiff on DJ's shoulders. She wasn't accustomed to this kind of contact and didn't feel right having her thighs around this guy's head. She was wearing short-shorts for Christ's sake! Plus his dreads were tickling her skin and making this really weird. His dreads were softer than she'd expected. Sakura pouted down at Milo and signed: "are you using your powers to hold me up?" She was a petite girl but was starting to grow into her mother's womanly figure, so she was super self conscious at this time of her life.

Aaliyah saw the hesitation and understood what it was for. "We should arrive a couple days before the others," she said casually. "Give us time to set up 'n... Be alone together."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:34 am
“Th-this is super fun right? I hope my heads not too big and you’re comfortable!” Mia said. Cha didnt ever ride on her shoulders like this so Mia was feeling a bit self conscious. “Yes I am fine. Your..booty is not making me struggle at all.” Drago said. He hoped that was the right thing to say to her comment. It felt a bit embarrassing to say though, and she could fell his face get a little hot. “Are you ok up there? Tell me if you’re uncomfortable.” Dj said to amber. Oooh. Thats why she seemed a bit upset. “I did just to make it easier for you to get up. Youre really light dont worry. Im not using them now.” Milo said to reassure her. Amadeus found a nice spot alongside Olvia and Lola, although they were a bit away from the other group. It was fine though, they all knew how to find each other.

Daniel smiled. She could see through him so easily. “I like that plan. Have to inspect it and make sure everything’s on the up and up. Especially all the....bedrooms.” Daniel said with a sly grin.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:12 am
"No, you're fine, your head's perfect," Cha said, patting Mia's crown. Contrary to Mia's memory, Cha had ridden on Mia's shoulders like this more than once so she wasn't surprised by the sensation. It was just different now because... Well, she was still coming to terms with that. Jin cringed all the way through into a third dimension when Drago said that. "I'm... Sorry I said that," she mumbled to him, laughing nervously. "Can we... Move on from that?" "I'm fine," Amber replied shortly, not wanting to let on how truly uncomfortable she was feeling. She could sense eyes on her from all around, and was catching a few glares from the crowd behind them. Sakura just kept pouting and folded her arms as Milo insisted on making a display of her. She would loosen up when the music started, though. The three of them had somehow gotten right to the front, and Olivia put her hands on the barrier. "Hold on!" she told Amadeus, making him grab the barrier with one hand. Except, from the way they were both standing, he would have to put his other hand on her other side, meaning they'd be standing with him encircling her.

"All the bedrooms?" Aaliyah asked incredulously, sitting up and raising an eyebrow at Danny. "Daniel Walker, I am not havin' sex in our guests' bedrooms." She was grinning but totally not up for that idea, it was just inconsiderate!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 am
She was right, but for some reason Mia couldnt think of any of those times except for this time. and Cha said her head was perfect. whenever Cha said nice things about her it made her so happy. “When you say nice things about me it makes me so happy.” Mia said, uninteintally saying what was on her mind. “Of course. Id rather not say that again.” Drago said...jokingly? It was so rare but it certainly sounded like he was saying it jokingly. Dj didnt feel like she was fine, but maybe shed be ok once the music started. Milo knew she was mad and all but...she was super darn cute when she was mad. He was sure she would forget she was angry once the music began. Amadeus noticed and was conflicted. He didnt want to seem overly aggressive like he knew she didnt like and that move seemed like it would be. He then felt a nudge and he he saw that Lola was giving him a quick wink. He figured that meant it was ok so he figured...why the hell not? And did as Olivia said and grabbed onto the barrier, encircling her.

Daniel laughed. “That was a joke sweetheart. I dont think Id have the stamina to do it in so many rooms anyway. Im gettin old you know.” Daniel said jokingly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:25 pm
Cha heard what Mia said over the noise of the crowd, and she looked down at her friend. "Then I'll keep saying nice things," she said, just as quietly. "Always." She put her hand on top of Mia's head and idly stroked as they got a good look at the stage. Jin was entering a fourth dimension of cringe from Drago's next comment. If Jin had been in a good mood, she would've found his awkward jokes endearing, but at this point she was just super uncomfortable. Leaning back slightly, Jin placed her hands on Drago's shoulders for balance and finally realised that he was... Kinda jacked. Wowza! Jin scolded herself for being so awkward when she was sitting on such a hottie, and burst out laughing at Drago's attempt at a joke. "You're so funny," she said, patting his spiky hair. Olivia turned around and grinned at Amadeus. Olivia wasn't a shy girl when it came to boys, and she had accepted that she was fully into Amadeus now. "Hold on tight," she told him. "I think they're about to come on stage."

"Please," Aaliyah said in disbelief. "After last night, I think ya'd have me on all the surfaces." This sexy talk would normally have made her heated up, but she was completely tuckered out down there after such a long night.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum