ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 19 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:40 am
“W-wait ms Caoimhe! Thats not the little girl from before.” Dj explained to Caoimhe before she took Amber far away from the action. Meanwhile, Amadeus who had been given permission to use his magic, was busy helping any civilians and making a permemeter barrier around the alien so that he couldnt go further into the city. Jr saw the two and realized he was surrounded. He then started laughing. “Hahaa! I see. So you wish to “chat” is that right? Ok. Lets chat!” Jr said. He bent down to the ground and tore up a piece of concrete then tossed it at Aaliyah as a little gift.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:03 am
"Hm?" Caoimhe looked at the girl in confusion. The girl grinned. "Sorry, Miss," she said in Amber's voice. "Oh, my. You even changed your energy," Caoimhe said, staring intently at not-baby. "Um, can you take me to the big guy?" little Amber asked. Caoimhe agreed, though she was still confused, and as they all rounded a corner they saw Jr in a face off with some of their parents. Aaliyah side stepped the debris and kept walking towards him. "I meant chat literally," she said. "You're obviously young 'n lost. Ya don't deserve to get y'ass handed to ya for makin' a mistake."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:09 am
“Hehe I am young. Am I lost? Im not. I dont know this term, “yass handed to ya” but Im thinkin that means you think you can beat me. Come at me then. We shall see if you will still want to talk then.” Jr said as he readied himself.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:23 am
"Nah," Aaliyah replied, still walking. "It wouldn't be fair. Ya don't realise it but you're real outgunned here. So we're just gonna go downtown 'n figure things out peacefully. 'Kay?" She was standing only a few feet in front of him now. Suddenly from down the street they heard a child crying, one that was familiar to Jr. His baby sister was walking towards him, clutching one of her arms and crying like she was hurt.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:39 am
Jr was going to say something but then he saw his baby sister. And she looked hurt. "You are right. This is hardly fair. You all dont stand a chance!" Jr said angrily as his skin began to become more rocky and soon he was towering over Aaliyah. He then swung his massive arm at aaliyah.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:20 am
Aaliyah heard a kid crying but didn't take her eyes off Jr, as she sidestepped his next swoop. He had power but he was still young, so he hadn't learned how to direct it efficiently yet. As such, he was slow. Tenpo could see a little baby girl holding her arm and hobbling towards the group. Crap, they needed to get her out of there! Zeke could probably hear that the girl's thoughts were not that of a baby though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:23 am
After reading Ambers thoughts Zeke got the idea of what was going on. He informed all the adults present about Ambers plan and they quickly understood. What clever children. It seemed their crazy plan worked because even though he missed hit attack on Aaliyah, Jr turned his attention towards the little girl. “Did they hurt you?” He asked as he slowly walked towards Amber. This was their chance to take him down. Zeke used his psychic powers to create psionic chains to hold Jr in place. It gave Aaliyah a chance to attack.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:11 am
His sister looked scared, Jr would assume it was because she was hurt and on a strange world, but it was actually because Amber was being advanced upon by a 10ft rock giant. But she kept tottering towards him anyway, holding out her good arm. Aaliyah backed away a little bit, waiting for Jr to walk past her with his back wide open.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:19 am
Jr walked right by her, only barely being slowed down by the chains. Zeke decided to use more, and Daniel pitched in too as he made Jr slightly magnetic towards the ground. Jr slowed down but still reached for his sister. “Dont worry. Ill beat these people and take you home.” He said to Amber.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:45 am
His sister backed away slightly as Jr reached for her, but then seemed to grow brave as she reached for him. Before their hands touched, a huge blast of energy hit Jr's back and pummelled him into the ground. It was Tenpo, with her powers now being much more refined at the cost of losing a fair amount of their potency. She still hit incredibly hard though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:49 am
Jr was taken aback and hit the ground hard. He wasnt expecting a blast and since he was knocked off balance, the chains and Daniels efforts made it so that he fell to the ground. He didnt hit Amber though as he fell to his side. But now might be a good time for her to get back. Jr was looking very pissed and was probably going to start fighting back.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:12 am
Amber wanted to retreat in case she got crushed in the fight, but she felt like her being here would restrict the big guy's movements so... Instead of running away, she ran towards the big guy instead. If the adults hit her as collateral, so be it, anything to get this big guy subdued. Aaliyah had leapt up onto his back now and was pressing her staff down onto his head to keep him down. "Let's not make this no more messy," she said. "Ya don't want ya sis seein' ya get hurt, right?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:17 am
"How dare...you say that?.....after hurting her?" Jr growled. He was pinned on the ground, but he was still pushing and struggling to get up. He was strong, there was no doubt about it, so even though he had all 4 of them pinned down, he was resisting them a bit. They needed someway to knock him out. Before Amber got too close, Dj came in to grab her. "I think it worked, so dont go doing anything too dangerous. I brought the reinforcements." Dj said. He called Caoimhe over to help the adults finish off this big guy.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:00 am
Amber conceded and let DJ's dad take her away, though she remained in her baby form for now. While Jr was struggling with the others holding him down, he didn't notice a woman in green approaching until she knelt down in front of him. "Wow, you're just like him," she murmured. "And yet... Not quite." She waved her hands and bathed Jr in green light until he was blinded by it and had passed out.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:04 am
Jr was very confused by this womans comments but then suddenly....he couldnt see and then everything suddenly went dark. Thanks to them all they finally managed to put the big alien down. SHADe came in to finish things up and made sure he was restrained. They could all breath a sigh of relief now that the Alien was knocked out. "Amber that was amazing!" Dj said to her when everything was over.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:54 am
"Aww, uh, it was nothin'," Amber muttered in response to DJ's comment, having transformed back into her normal self after being given some appropriately sized clothes. They were all in the infirmary getting checked out. Most of them were cleared, but the medics were treating Amber's broken arm with something that would heal it faster. She'd asked them not to, fearing the cost, but they were already doing it before she could protest too much. After that was done, they'd all gone to see Jin who was getting bandaged up. "This is why you gotta wear jeans and not short clothes all the time!" Cha was scolding her, knocking her on the head. Jin just giggled and threw up a peace sign. "Oh, here comes the hero of the day!" Olivia said when Amber entered, getting up and curtsying deeply. Amber blushed and bit her lip. "N-nah..." Meanwhile, the older generation were keeping an eye out on the big guy while he was restrained. The little girl was still in Will's arms, feeling most comfortable with him. "He's definitely related to Golem," Caoimhe said again. "I mean, just look at him."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:00 am
“You were really awesome. That may have been a lot worse without you.” Lola said with a smile. She decided to stay along with everyone. “Im just glad everyone is ok.” Drago said. He had not left Jin’s side ever since they brought her here. “Why is he here? Golem surely wouldnt let him come alone. Let alone with a child.” William said. “Maybe he snuck away. We should get in contact with Golem and let him know.” Daniel said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:19 am
Amber rubbed the back of her head and smiled down at the ground. Being appreciated and part of a team felt... Really nice. "How's Tarana?" she asked the room. She was still unconscious in another room, with Alistar at her side. "Still out," Cha replied, shaking her head slightly. "Man, she went too hard. That other side of her has no self-control." "She can't help it," Jin reminded her. "Sure, lemme just text him," Caoimhe responded to Daniel jokingly, whipping out her phone with a grin. They had no way of contacting Golem, he'd not left any way to contact him after their last brief encounter. "Mama," the little girl burbled suddenly, looking down at her foot. She was wearing a black metal anklet with a little red flashing light on it. "Huh, that a trackin' device?" Aaliyah surmised.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:23 am
“She was pretty incredible though. Once she learns how to control it she will be amazing.” Lola said. Dj was hanging back now. He wished his ability was stronger. He couldnt help at all in this situation. “A tracker? Why would she have a tracker?” William said. “I dont know, but I think this means we can expect their parents to show up pretty soon.” Daniel said. Here’s hoping they were in a better mood.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:37 am
"When she wakes up, we should bring her hella food," Olivia said. Tarana's post-transformation munchies were as fierce as her other side was. Olivia was secretly feeling the same way as her brother, but didn't let it get to her as much. They had been born with gifts that could be used to help others, so so what that they weren't as flashy as some of the others? "Go find Honey," Caoimhe suggested. "See if SHADE has picked up any interstellar activity. I'll wait here with ol' hot rod."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:47 am
“We can certainly do that for her.” Dj said pushing his sad thoughts away. He would figure out what he could do in the future. There was no sense to in fretting over it. Daniel decided he would go grab her as the rest just waited. “We should try to talk with him. He should wake up soon.” William said to Caoimhe. He felt connected to the boy so he had the urge to communicate with him.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:58 am
At that point, Sakura and Milo, and Chloe and Lloyd came into the room with trays of drinks. They'd been to the canteen to get refreshments for everyone. Plus, Cha and Jin always needed a boost after using their powers. "Oh my god, thank you!" Cha snatched up her black coffee and chugged it like it was water, while Jin guzzled down her sugary sweet drink. "I agree," Caoimhe said. She figured that Will might feel some sort of way towards the boy, after all technically they were related. It must have been why the little girl was clinging to Will so much too. Aaliyah felt a bit like a third wheel so she left with Daniel to find Honey.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:03 am
Caoimhe and will waited a little while and finally Jr began to stir. He groaned as he sat up and looked at his surroundings. Heh. Looks like he lost. “Where is this?” Was his first question. He also saw his sister was safe and unhurt. That was good.
Generi
Generi

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:12 am
Caoimhe looked at Will and tilted her head towards the boy in the cage. She wanted to see if he had the same kind of reaction towards Will as the little girl did. Speaking of whom, the girl burbled happily when she saw her brother wake up, and flapped her hand at him. "Dudu~," she cooed. Her baby mouth couldn't yet form the 'j' sound so she couldn't call Jr 'Juju' quite right.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:18 am
Will walked forward with the girl until they were close enough for Jr to reach her. Jr quickly got an odd feeling from Will and it took him a moment to realize who he was. “I see. Youre the guy arent you? My dad has told me stories about you.” Jr said. “Heh, nice to know he talks about me.” will said. “Not nicely at times.” Jr said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum