ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Project Genesis - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Genesis

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:51 pm
Mary was pretty damn close to closing the door but then she stopped, obviously. "What's... Why?" she stuttered, opening the door slightly to peer out at Vincent.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:48 pm
"I...have had a lot of time to think over the last month and I realized I overreacted. I mean...I helped create Jenny and I have missed out on her growth simply due to my fear. I want to help you...if youll let me." victor said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:44 am
Mary squinted at Victor. "Are you... Are you getting fatherly cravings?" she asked incredulously. "Oh my god. You're unbelievable, Vic. Get lost." She tried to close the door again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:49 am
“P-please Mary! We are...we were friends right? I thought we were. I just want to get to know what we created together that’s all. Come on...just give me a chance.” Victor said. He seemed to be genuine in what he was saying.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 am
Mary curled her lip. "Stop saying it like that," she grumbled, opening the door again slightly. "Ugh... You know... Fine!" she snapped, flinging the door open and stepping back. "But only for a bit. And don't go all gooey daddy over her, alright?! You have nothing to do with her." She was trying not to reminisce about the years and years of great friendship she'd have with Victor, through high school, university, and young adulthood, but it was hard.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 am
“Heh I will do my best. Thanks Mary.” Victor said as he walked inside. After Mary closed the door, Victor came up quickly to Mary and injected something into her neck. “Thanks for letting me in.” He whispered to her as Mary felt her whole body go numb. Victor gently moved her over to a chair as he adjusted her. “Sorry about this Mary. But that creature is a marvel of science. I cant let you raise it like its some kind of human.” Victor explained as he straightened himself and started working towards the stairs.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:23 am
Mary groaned and went limp. Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. SHIT! Her mouth wouldn't move and her vocal chords felt too relaxed, so she could only moan feebly to try to alert Jenny. As far as she knew, Jenny's senses weren't any better than a normal human's so she wouldn't be able to hear much. She had to... Had to move... But her whole body... Felt like white noise and lead.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:30 am
She was sat perfectly where she could see the stairs and see Victor walking up. A couple mins passed and she could hear struggling upstairs but then things went quiet. Then Victor came down, carrying Jenny wrapped up in a blanket. “Mary how could you keep this from me? SHe has grown and...matured at an alarming rate. This requires intense study. Hopefully by the time the drug wears off and you see what Ive discovered you will forgive me for this.” Victor said to Mary as he left. Mary could see Jennys arm weakly reach for her as Victor took her away.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:44 am
The drug was starting to wear off already - Victor had never been good with measurements, it was probably why all their experiments had gone wrong - but only slightly. Mary's hand twitched towards Jenny and she was able to groan a bit louder, a bit more frantically. Her... Baby...!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:46 am
Victor didnt notice as he loaded up Jenny into his car and began to drive away. There was only one place he could go to run the tests he wanted and that was their lab. Meanwhile in the car while they were at a stop light, Victor decided to take a little something from Jenny beforehand. Just in case. Then he continued onto the lab.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:57 am
Their lab had been converted months ago to something else, Victor wasn't going to have much privacy there. Mary figured he would go to his house, it was basically a mini lab anyway. Once the drugs wore off enough for her to stand up, after falling over a few times, she managed to drag herself out to her car and get behind the wheel. Driving was definitely a bad idea now. But Jenny needed her!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:03 am
Mary was correct, Victor drove to his home, especially since he “borrowed” a lot of the equipment from their old lab. He had already gotten Jenny secured and was running tests on her. Jenny was conscious this whole time and she was terrified. WHere was she? Why wouldnt he let her move? WHy did he take her clothes? Jenny was so scared and she really just wanted Mary right now. “How fascinating. You’ve been developed something close to reproductive organs. I doubt you could bear a child but still...” Victor said as he looked back to Jenny, who was tired to his work table. “I wonder...” Victor said as he walked over to Jenny menacingly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:23 am
Damn it, where did he live again? Mary's mind was so fuzzy. She vaguely remembered this place and pulled up into a familiar driveway. Damn, his door was probably locked - but thankfully it had a big glass window in it. Mary staggered out of the car, not before grabbing the ice pick she kept there for winter months, and smashed the window of the front door to reach inside and open it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:25 am
Victor had not heard the crash since they were in his basement. He was also too busy “examining” Jenny. She didnt like it. It made her feel really really really bad and awful. She started to cry and was calling out for Mary before Victor gagged her. “Enough of that now. Hold still or this will be even more unpleasant.” Victor said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:32 am
Mary heard the cry and felt sick. Thank god Victor liked golf, she thought as she grabbed one of the clubs from the caddy he kept by the door, and crept towards the door under the stairs. Then she went down and saw something... Awful. This man who had been her friend for over half her life... Was in fact a monster. Her eyes welled up as she shrieked and smacked him hard on the back of the head with the club.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:35 am
Victor heard something from behind but it was too late as he felt something hit him hard in the back of his head. He fell down to the ground, likely with a concussion, although he was not unconscious. “M-Marry...? H-How...?” Victor said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:44 am
"Shut up!" Mary snapped, swinging the club down on his stomach a couple of times to make sure it was more difficult for him to get back up. Then she went over to Jenny and began to unbind her. "I'm so sorry," she whispered through tears. "I'm so sorry my love." She gently picked her up, making sure all of her tail was off the ground, and began to stagger upstairs. Jenny was a lot heavier now and Mary's arms still felt like lead.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:46 am
Victor coughed and doubled over as Mary took Jenny away. Jenny didnt have much strength in her body but she had enough to curl up to Mary and cry. She just wanted to go back home, she didnt want to see the outside world anymore. She softly whimpered and cried in Mary’s arms the whole way back.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:01 am
It was super difficult to drive like this but Mary kept Jenny in her lap the whole way home, and then carried her upstairs. "We're getting out of here now," she said, picking up what she could with just one arm. This was exhausting, carrying Jenny up and down the stairs while she moved all these boxes. But she wouldn't let Jenny out of her sight for even a moment so she had to do this. At the end of it she was utterly exhausted, but she had managed to get nearly all of their stuff into the car, and soon they were driving off to their new home in the middle of the night.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:06 am
after she had used up all her tears, Jenny had just remained quiet the entire time. She had not spoken a single word. In fact, the only thing she did was put more clothes on to replace the ones Victor took off. As they drove in silence for a long time, she finally spoke. “M-mommy.....is Jenny...monster?” She asked Mary.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:18 am
Thank God Jenny spoke, because Mary was unaware that she had been nodding off. Her head jerked up and the car swerved slightly. "Hmm? What would make you say that?" she asked Jenny as gently as possible. The drive was long to their new house, they would have to stop off somewhere soon. But no motels or petrol stations. Mary was paranoid that Victor would call the police and then she would be traced. Good thing she'd withdrawn all her savings and kept them in a safe weeks ago.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:24 am
Jenny rubbed her arm. “H-He...said...said it....Im not...a monster....Im not...” Jenny said, feeling tears well back up in her eyes as she was remembering what had just happened to her. She wrapped her tail around her body, because it felt a bit more safe.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:37 am
Ugh, that bastard. "Jenny, look at me," said Mary, as they pulled off the main road into a dark wooded copse. "Look at me, Jenny." She put on her best mothering voice. "Being a monster means you do bad things to people. Bad things like calling people names and... Hurting them. You've never even hurt a fly and you couldn't say boo to a goose. Victor is the monster because he called you names and hurt you. You may look different to him and I, but you're not a monster. Look at me. You're as far from a monster as it gets." Hopefully her smile was reassuring.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:43 am
Jenny looked at Mary and then started sniffling. “Im....scared....of monsters....I was...so scared mommy...” Jenny said as she leaned over and wrapped her arms around Mary. “He touched me in...funny places...I didnt like it...I said stop..but he wouldnt....”Jenny said, crying more. She didnt even know she had any tears left.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:47 am
Mary undid both of their seat belts and then hauled Jenny into her lap. Ugh, her body ached from the drugs and all the heavy lifting, but Jenny needed this. "Tell me what he did, if you can," she said gently, hugging her and kissing the top of her head. She didn't think he had, but... If there was even a tiny chance Jenny was... Was preg... Ugh.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum