ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Project Genesis - Page 15 Empty Re: Project Genesis

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:46 am
"Oh yes, of course," Mary said. "That's a brilliant idea. I'm sure she'd like it too, but make sure to ask her first okay?" Consent was important for all things. ZX12 was crouched beside the door, looking at a potted plant. This was the first plant she'd seen and it was magical.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 am
Jenny nodded as she went over and got ZX12’s attention. “Hey. I um....I was wondering if it would be ok if I gave you a name? I feel bad saying hey you or using that dreadful number you were called by. Is that ok with you?” Jenny asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:07 am
The girl looked up at Jenny and blinked a few times. Yes... A name would be nice. But she kind of wanted to pick it herself, so that it felt like no one owned her identity. But she didn't know any, and also Jenny was her saviour. She wouldn't mind being named by her. She got up to her feet and looked down at Jenny with a nod.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:15 am
Jenny giggled happily. “Ok ok. If you dont like it just tell me and we can pick something else ok? But...I’ve already thought of the best name. Its pretty and it makes me think of you....Dawn. Because you’re so beautiful and calming like that time of day right before it gets dark. Plus your hair is pretty like the blue dawn flower. Jenny said, running to go get her flower picture book and then showing it to ZX12.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 am
The girl waited for Jenny to come back, and then looked at the flower she was saying looked like her hair. She was right, they were a similar colour. Dawn... She loved it. Especially with all the nice things Jenny had said to accompany her explanation. Her finger traced the outline of the flower picture, and she looked at Jenny with a smile. It was her first smile, and was small and unsure, but it was real.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:29 am
Ooh a smile!! It made Jenny happy to see. “Does that mean you like it? Alright! Then starting from today, your name will be Dawn. Its nice to meet you Dawn. Im Jenny.” Jenny said with a big happy smile.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:40 am
[Skip or fluff?]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum