ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  - Page 17 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sat May 02, 2020 9:30 am
Thats all Jr needed to hear as he went to go play with the crowd of fishy women. He took off his shirt to show off his magnificent abs for them. “Uh...I dont...really know what to do. THis is my first time seeing things like this. Can I sit with you?” Faye asked Nannaly. Veluze had been listening and decided to come in now since Jane seemed done. “So What’s your home like sweetheart? Filled with cuties like you?” Veluze asked. Azarea giggled. She was very flattering, which she was used to because of Nila and Jr. “Its not really all that great. In fact, its probably the worst place ever. At least in my opinion. Im really happy I left.” Azarea said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 9:38 am
The little fish women led Jr over to an area do thick plush rugs and then went to town on him, the same as what the guys were doing to Nila just next to the table. Nannaly kept glancing over at them and getting excited, but tried to keep her focus on Fayeline. “Oh, if you’ve never done this before then do you want to leave for a bit~?” She asked. “This is quite intense for a virgin to see, I mean it’s even intense for me.” Jane wasn’t too interested but she was always willing to talk to a beautiful woman, no matter how quiet she was being. “Did you leave with them?” She asked, meaning Jr and co.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 9:48 am
“No I dont want to leave! This is all really intense but...I’ve always been curious about this stuff. I just...dont know what to do exactly.” Fayline admitted a bit embarrassed. “Nobodies ever touched me like everyone’s touching...each other.” Fayline said looking around. “Yes I did. Its embarrassing to say, but my father tried to have us killed when Lem and Nila rescued us from some monsters. THey offered to take me away and I quickly said yes.” Azarea said. She didnt seem too upset about what she just said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 9:54 am
”Yes but, I mean, if you’re not going to join that’s fine, you don’t have to if you don’t want to... It’s just a bit uncomfortable to be around it and not join in.” Nannaly fidgeted her thighs uncomfortably As she watched Nila knelt down amongst the guys showing them how ambidextrous she was. Ah, that was that then. Jane has been wondering if Azarea would join them but she clearly had attachment to the others so that was out of the question. Never mind.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 10:00 am
“Well....I dont think I can join with random people I dont know...Why arent you joining in?” Fayline asked as she scooted closer to her. A couple close to her were getting a little aggressive so she wanted to get out of the strike zone. “Dang. I was hopin you would join us, but it looks like youre pretty settled in with the crew.” Veluze said, mirroring Janes thoughts. “Heh I appreciate the the thought but yes. I owe them all a debt I can never repay. Plus....its fun traveling with them. I do enjoy talking to you two though. Its nice to have a quiet conversation.” Azarea said with a sweet smile.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 10:15 am
”Same reason,” Nannaly said. “I’m not strong like those two, or capable like you and Azarea, so I’m not going to trust my body to a stranger. Besides... I don’t think any man could compare to Jr honestly~,” she added playfully, watching as the little fish woman struggled with his size despite being on top. Jane snorted at that, and it was the most emotive thing Azarea had seen her do. Quiet conversation, that must’ve been a joke. “Don’t feel like you owe them anything,” she said suddenly, taking on a serious tone and practically glaring at Azarea. “Those who indebt themselves only end up in trouble.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 10:25 am
Oh that seemed pretty pervy. “I see. Looking at him it is very intimidating. I would like to experience this kind of stuff. But I only know you all. Im sure you all arent really interested in me.” She said. She knew she was a lot different than them all. She had no idea if they were even attracted to her. That was...surprising. “I see. Well I trust them, so I dont mind it for now. But I dont plan on things staying this way. I plan on showing my appreciation. I may say I am indebted to them, but I know for sure they do not care. Its mostly on my side.” She explained.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 10:33 am
Nannaly gave Fayeline a look. “Not to be gross, but you are literally so attractive it’s unfair,” she said in a blunter tone than usual. “I would love to be your friend because you seem so nice and fun, but like... I wouldn’t mind if we were special friends~.” She hoped that wasn’t too forward, but sexy talk seemed to work for Jr. Jane internally rolled her eyes and decided she wasn’t interested in Azarea anymore. “Let’s go,” she said to Veluze. They’d been to the planet and gotten a souvenir, but Jane wanted to go elsewhere now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 10:37 am
O-oh Oh! Fayline had no idea she was desirable. Nobody had ever told her so actually. “I mean...I wouldnt mind being special friends. If you teach me what it means.” Fayline said, her face getting a bit darker. She felt herself getting very excited suddenly. Veluze sighed then shot Azarea a smile. “So long cutie. Hope we see each other again.” She said as she walked off with Jane. “Oh uh...ok. Bye.” Azarea said as she waved at them. She didnt say anything wrong, so what was that about? She had no clue. She decided to head back to the room. She was actually getting tired now.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 10:48 am
”Well, for girls it means... That~.” She pointed to a couple of fish woman who had drawn a small crowd of men with their twined-leg gyrations. “I can teach you if you want~. But only if you really want me to be your first, when you could have someone better.” Honestly, no one would pick Nannaly for their first time when they had Jr or Nila on offer.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 10:52 am
That certainly was provocative. “I would like to learn that I think. Better? who could be better than you?” Fayline said, unsure of why she added that. “So do I just start with taking off my clothes?” Fayline said as she reached to remove her clothing.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 10:56 am
”Yeah, but I’m not sure how it would work under water.” Most of the people here were locals, but it seemed Nila and Jr we’re doing just fine with conveniently placed holes and such. “I think touching would be fine through the suits. Let’s see~.” She reaches out and cupped Faye’s boob through the wetsuit.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 10:59 am
Fayline was thinking about it too but the thought got interrupted by Nannalys hand reaching and grabbing her boob. “OH!” She said surprised. But it felt...good. “Im a little sensitive there.” She admitted, surprised by the sound she made.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 11:04 am
”Bad sensitive or good sensitive~?” Nannaly asked, going into seductive mode. She loved the hard bodies of Nila and Jr, but feeling her fingers sink into Faye’s flesh made her understand why they were so into her body. So she kept her hand where it was and started gently kneading.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 11:06 am
“A g-good sensitive it feels like.” Fayline said as she rubbed her legs together. The feeling of Nannalys hand and the way she was talking was giving Faye a tingling sensation throughout her body. This was new and she was really starting to like it. “I think...I like this already.” She admitted.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 11:19 am
Nannaly chuckled. “Oh honey, it’s barely begun yet~,” she cooed. “How about we go somewhere more private and explore some more~?” Nannaly wasn’t as okay with public nudity as Jr and Nila evidently were. But they couldn’t go back to the inn because Azarea was there and they would disturb her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 11:26 am
“uh s-sure. Id like that.” Faye said. She was getting a little jittery as she stood up. Even amongst the group of lovely fish women who were all over him, Jr never took his eyes off of Nannaly and Faye. He wanted to make sure they were safe, and as much as these girls were trying, they didnt compare to Nannally and Nila. So it was easy for Jr to keep his attention on them. He saw them getting a little intimate which was interesting. Now they seemed to be heading off.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 11:36 am
Nila was also keeping an eye on the pair of them, which was even easier for her to do because these guys only seemed to want hand action, probably because they were fascinated by her many arms. Then when they were done they went elsewhere rather than hanging around to pay Nila back. Rude ass fish people... Nannaly and Faye went to a little tent that was nearby, there were a few couples inside but they were also hanging screens that afforded them each some privacy. “You’re definitely okay with this?” Nannaly asked once more as they settled down onto some cushions.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 9:35 pm
It was the same with Jr. When the girls couldnt handle him they just went on to someone who could. He made eye contact with Nila and motioned for them to head over to where the girls were. It certainly seemed a lot more fun than this. “Yes. I know it seems like Im just kinda jumping into this but...I really want to. I mean I am a little nervous, but I feel like itll be ok with you. Are you still ok with doing something like this with me?” She asked.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 03, 2020 5:26 am
Nila agreed with a nod. "Sorry boys, mama's needed elsewhere," she excused herself from the new guys surrounding her, got to her feet, made her way over to the tent. Nannaly and Fayeline might benefit from getting to know one another first, but Nila definitely wanted to see that. Nannaly smiled and nodded. "Yes~," she confirmed. "I'm very flattered someone like you would want to do this with me. Now, lay down~." She guided Fayeline to lie down on the rug and made sure the partition was drawn before they continued.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 03, 2020 5:35 am
Jr was fine with waiting as well. He wanted to see them get a bit intimate before the two of them came and joined them. for now, the two of them could be bouncers. Fayline nodded as she laid down, eager to start, nervous about what was going to happen, and jitter because she didn’t know what to do. She knew Nannaly was going to teach her, but she hoped she could return the favor.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 03, 2020 6:30 am
And so, Nannaly, who in total did not have much experience, taught Fayeline what she knew, from the initial touches right up to the main course. Midway during foreplay Nannaly realised they had company, and with Fayeline's consent she invited Nila and Jr in to watch the pair of them. This seemed to get Fayeline going as much as Nannaly, so the pair happily put on a show for the two more experienced individuals. Nannaly was proud to see she was really giving Fayeline a good ride, not to mention the slimy girl was doing things to her too. It was just a shame about these wet suits, Nannaly felt like Fayeline was unable to fully let loose with the thing restricting her. Even so, they both enjoyed round one together and cuddled up sweetly after they were both finished. Nila was so uncomfortably turned off after earlier and then seeing two squishy cuties explore each otherly so shyly and sweetly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 03, 2020 6:42 am
It was incredibly sweet and adorable to see the two of them, but also incredibly erotic. Seeing the beautiful bodies of Nannally and Fayline entangled was enough to drive a man insane. after they calmed down from a very intense session, Jr moved in close along side Nila. Fayline...really enjoyed that. She had no idea those parts of her body were so sensitive and that this would feel as good as it did. It especially felt better once Jr and Nila came in to watch. It seemed Fayline really liked it. SO this is what they all did all the time. She could see why they enjoyed it so much. “That...was really amazing.” Fayline said happily to Nannaly.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 04, 2020 2:41 am
Nannaly smiled sweetly and kissed Fayeline on the cheek. "I'm only the warm-up act~," she murmured, looking over at Jr and Nila who both looked like they were about to burst. Nannaly didn't want Fayeline to get roughed up, seeing as the girl was still physically a virgin, but after what they'd done Nannaly wanted to tease the other two some more. "What are you waiting for~?" she cooed to Nila and Jr as she reached down and eased Faye's legs apart. "I got her ready for you~."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 04, 2020 4:00 am
The next morning Azarea woke up to...nobody else in the room. Guess the four of them must have had a fun time partying last night. She got dressed and ready, and then just waited for them to return. A few hours later they all came back, looking very very exhausted, especially Fayline. She was being carried on Jr’s back. “Are you all ok? How was the party?” She asked. 

[Oh yeah. It looked like Jr and Nila were ready to come at her. She was nervous but also really excited. “G-go easy on me?~” She tried to say in a sexy way like Nannaly, but it just ended up sounding cute. Jr was aching so bad but he could tell Nila was worse. She didnt have as much fun as he did earlier with the fish people so he would let her get at the goo girl first. “Show us your amazing technique.” Jr said to Nila.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum