Go down
View user profile

Re: Beyond Space & Time

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:09 am
Atlas exhaled heavily and fell forward onto Wolfie as he grabbed her. So he knew? He knew about this person - or that there were more like her? Why hadn't he warned her? Why hadn't he told her that people like this were after him? And why were they after him to begin with? So many questions, so much pain and death that was starting to fill her nose with stench... Whatever, just let Wolfie deal with her and then they could end this horror.
Admin
View user profilehttp://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 am
Of course he did. He had told her before they even set out how dangerous space was. But her stubbornness refused to accept the truth in his words. Well now she would as she stared into the face of a remorseless killer. He grabbed the blade out of the air and tossed it down then unfroze time. The assassin was confused for a moment before it saw Wolfie standing before her. "aah duvilar my grace!! Ive come to liberate your presence of these worthless beings!" She said. Wolfie was irritated at the moment as he felt that the life of this place had been extinguished. "Heed my words follower!! You have sullied the grounds in which I walk with the blood of innocents. I expressed in the scrolls that this would not be tolerated. Why has this been violated on multiple occasions? Extinguish your life to appease my anger." Wolfie said. "Oh! Duvilar has graced me with his words! you are correct, I am a failure, but I saw that that filth was so close to you so I lost myself. I shall appease you and extinguish my flame!" the alien said. She then took out a sword and in one swift moment she sliced her head clean off. Wolfie sighed as he laid Atlas down. "I am not good at healing others but I shall try to heal you. Stay still." Wolfie said as he began to help fix her wound.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 am
No. No Wolfie really had not told her any of this. Sure, he said space was scary and dark, but he'd failed to mention the psycho death cult that followed him around. Now because she was unprepared for it, she'd had to watch so many people die. "No, wait," she rasped, not wanting to watch yet another life go out like a candle in the wind. But it was too late. She didn't even cringe when she saw bone and grizzle and blood splatter everywhere from her would-be killer. Why did she need to die too? Atlas was feeling numb everywhere when Wolfie sat her down and began to heal her wound. He was almost done when she swatted his hand away. "Go heal him," she said dully, waving towards the cowering alien. "I think he's... Uh, hurt or something. Probably."
Admin

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 am
If he had gone into detail of the dangers of space they would have still been on Earth. Danger is danger, no matter what form, or at least that's what Wolfie believed. Wolfie ignored her as he finished healing her. "Do not be foolish. Until you have learned how to heal yourself, this could continuously damage your body. You need to be more wary of this." He said. He then walked over and spoke with the alien. He healed it and then brought it over to her. "This creature wishes to thank you. It says you saved its life and wants you to know how happy it is that you are ok." Wolfie translated.
View user profile

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:05 am
Atlas looked away from Wolfie and tutted slightly. Being scolded like a child was starting to get old - or maybe she was just grouchy right now. When Wolfie walked away, Atlas stood and winced slightly. Ugh, something was jabbing her from the inside... But she didn't let Wolfie know it. When the alien thanked her, Atlas walked over and hugged it tightly. "Glad I could save at least one of you," she said quietly.
Admin

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:30 pm
The alien didnt know what she said but it hugged her back. It was quite thankful for her saving its life. After the hug Wolfie and atlas left the establishment. It would be closed for quite a while it seemed. Wolfie sighed. "I barely was able to enjoy the facilities. It's quite a shame." He said.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:31 am
Atlas narrowed her eyes at Wolfie and stopped walking. "Aren't we going to stay and help?" she asked incredulously. And to think he was brushing off the death of many made Atlas sick to her stomach. She hoped eternity didn't turn her into someone so bitter and cold.
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 am
Wolfie sighed. "If we stay and help they would possibly start to rely on us and start treating us more than just visitors. It is best if we leave right now." Wolfie said as he grabbed onto Atlas and began to fly off into the sky away from the once peaceful place.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:27 am
"Hey! No!" Atlas cried out, trying to push Wolfie off of her. But the much older immortal had always been much stronger than her, and she could only struggle with all of her meagre strength as they jetted up into space. "They're all dead because of us! The least we can do is apologies and bury the dead! Or whatever they do on their world."
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:44 am
"we did not kill a single person. Do not hold yourself responsible for the actions of others. We did not force that assassin to kill anyone, she did it of her own will. If you keep that mentality it will only hurt those you wish to help, along with your own mental health as well." Wolfie said as he did not stop and they now in the cosmos, far from the planet.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 am
"So what?" Atlas rubbed her temples in frustration. "It'd be better for my 'mental health' if we helped people around us, even if it's not our fault!" She knew she was getting no where, but being so close to Wolfie and not being able to help right now was seriously stressing her out.
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:54 am
"Wanting to help everyone does indeed seem like a noble cause however..." Wolfie started but then stopped. He then sighed. "I don't suppose it would be too much for me to ask you to trust me on this subject?" Wolfie asked Atlas. It seemed even he was getting tired of always lecturing her on anything and everything.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:52 am
Atlas' eyes slowly sidled sideways to look at him through her lashes. She had the face of someone utterly distrusting. It felt like she didn't know Wolfie anymore - or had she ever really known him? And now he was being out of character by giving up with the lecturing. Atlas turned away again and looked back at the vanishing spec of the planet they were leaving.
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:05 am
For the first time in quite a while, Wolfie felt...distraught. He expected Atlas to always be blindingly trusting of him and although he felt her attitude was somewhat tiring...he was not a fan of this feeling. It reminded him of times Yve or Zilla were upset at him, even if he did not know the exact reason. This must have been one of those times. He sighed and then cleared his throat. He might possibly regret his next decision. "Atlas...you are a ...fan of sweets correct?" Wolfie said.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:21 am
The question blindsided Atlas and she had to squint at Wolfie. Where did this come from? "Uh, sorta, I guess?" she said. She loved Klu's sweets, but there was no one on Earth who didn't, and beyond that she wouldn't describe herself as a 'fan' per say. Was he trying to bribe her now or something?
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:03 am
"hmmm I see. I too am also fond of sweets. Klu's sweets were quite delectable. When Ive been traveling across the stars there are times when I wish to seek out something sweet. Therefore I know our next destination." Wolfie said. He quickly changed direction and took her to a very colorful planet She could almost smell how sweet it was as they entered the atmosphere and she could see that almost everything on this planet looked edible. "Just so you know, everything on this planet is edible. Even the ground." Wolfie said as they landed.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:16 am
Atlas bit the insides of her cheeks and said nothing. So Wolfie ignored what she'd said, and then had cravings for sweets right after a massacre? It was becoming clear to Atlas that Wolfie's cold heart couldn't be thawed and that she'd idolised a monster. Not even a cool monster, like her daddy, just an asshole one. Atlas had never been in such a negative mood her whole life. Maybe it was the shard of metal still lodged in her gut and the sights she'd seen that made her not want to gorge on a planet of sweets. The sight of which did not fill her with childish glee like usual. She watched as her feet sunk into the marshmallow ground, and gently kicked a little of the sparkling sugar dust. Hmm, this really was a pretty place...
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 am
Wolfie was...confused by her reaction. Surely this type of place would be to her liking. However she still kept that same look on her face. Actually, it looked like it had gotten worse. He sighed as he sat down. "So this place is not to your liking? Your behavior is so confusing I must say. Is your mind still fixated on the events on the planet we departed?" Wolfie asked.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 am
Atlas tried not to frown in irritation, and ended up looking down at herself. "Aw!" she choked out, realising she was still wearing the spare clothes she'd grabbed. An oversized, off-white t-shirt that actually had four arm holes, and drab grey shorts. They'd left her clothes back on the spa world. She'd bought those pants with her sisters, and the top was a gift from Jazzmin. She wore both of them all the time, in fact she'd had them imbued with special chemicals to make them last longer for her long life. Not to mention her undies! Atlas sighed and rubbed her wrist, grateful that the most important thing in the universe to her was still there at least. She had ignored what Wolfie said until now.
Admin

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:40 am
Oh so she was ignoring him huh? He sighed again as he grabbed a nearby plant and took a bite.Delicious as always. "I suppose this was not a place you wished to come to after all. Come let us depart if you do not wish to indulge yourself in sweets." Wolfie said as he held out his hand to her. If she would not respond then there was no point in being here and his efforts had been wasted.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:19 am
Atlas looked up at Wolfie slowly, and held up her wrist to show him what she cared about most. "Did I ever show you this?" she asked quietly. It was a bracelet made up of nine different coloured round gems, all different shades of purple and dark red and connected by smaller gold beads. It was a rhetorical question - she had never shown Wolfie this because she knew he would hate the sentimentality. "It's for when I get old and I forget what my family look like." She pinched one gem between her fingers, a clear purple one, and out flashed a hologram of her mother's face. She had a sentimental look on her face, and was looking down. It was one of Atlas' earliest memories, of her mother looking down at her while she fed her. The hologram changed and it was Yve laughing, then looking fierce, and then she was dancing around. It looked like each of these gems held various memories of each of her loved ones.
Admin

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:25 am
Wolfie froze as he watched the holograms. He looked to be...entranced. "I...did not know you had that. Im sure it was a gift from her wasnt it?" Wolfie said as he sat down and watched. In his mind...honestly it was a mix to see Yve again. So surreal. Like she was there even though she had died so long ago.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:41 am
"No," said Atlas, shaking her head. "This was made after she died." She released the purple gem and the hologram disappeared, then pinched the darkest red bead, a garnet with gold lacing across its surface. A hologram of her father sprung up. He was doting, and then roaring fiercely, and then laughing and eating heartily. He was teaching Atlas to use her animal features. He was a protector and teacher, just as much as her mother. "This is Radcliffe made and designed, but it was Zilla's idea. She knew how taxing immortality could be and how difficult it would be at the start. So she came up with this idea as a way to make me feel less... Lonely."
Admin

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:55 am
Wolfie looked surprised. Then...he chuckled. "I see. Zilla did that for you huh? That...seems like an idea she would come up with. Perhaps it's because of me." Wolfie said as he stood up and turned around. "Perhaps she didn't want you to turn out like me. I bet you see me as a monster. A cold, sad, lonely being who doesnt understand basic human sympathy. Perhaps you're right. Heh its funny. Your mother was older than me yet she was able to find a way to live happily. I've tried. But unlike you or your mother.....I lost my emotions a long time ago." Wolfie said. "I'll leave you be for now. Call me when you wish to leave." Wolfie said as he started to walk off instead of fly off like normal.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 am
Atlas watched Wolfie walk off with nothing more than an "okay" in response. She did indeed think he was a monster, but it was... Nice to hear him open up like that. She wrapped her whole hand around her wrist and projected a full hologram of all of her family. "Check this out, guys," she whispered, pretending to show all of them the sweet world around them. "Pretty cool, huh?" She decided to compartmentalise what they'd just been through, and slowly began to enjoy herself on this sweet world. She ate only small amounts of sweets, so that she could get a taste for everything. If Wolfie decided to come back to her, she would give him the other gift Zilla had left.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum