Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Re: Beyond Space & Time

on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:22 am
It looked like he was seriously sleeping. She couldnt even tell what part of him was different than the rest of the planet. He didnt seem to be coming back out either. Perhaps she should go back and find Wolfie.
View user profile

on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:39 am
Atlas sighed and turned to find Wolfie. She vaguely remembered what direction she'd come in and flew back, but she was getting tired after the sprint. She wanted to touch the ground as little as possible, but she was starting to not be able to keep herself afloat. Without Wolfie here, she had no idea what was and what wasn't safe to stand on.
Admin

on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 am
Luckily for her Wolfie was flying towards her. It seemed that he finished his little snack and was ready to depart. "Oh? you look quite drained. Did Lubuuku tire you out?" Wolfie said as he went up and grabbed her before she touched down on something.
View user profile

on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 am
Atlas held onto Wolfie. She had a smile on her face, despite panting. "That was so fun!" she said. "Can we stay here some more. He's here all alone, right? Must be so sad."
Admin

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:45 am
"No we are leaving. Besides, Lubuuku does not feel sadness. It will sleep until someone else comes then when they do it is as if it just fell asleep no matter what amount of time has passed." Wolfie said to Atlas as he prepared to take off.
View user profile

on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:41 pm
Atlas looked a little sad, but she let it go if Wolfie was telling the truth. "Why did you bring me here, anyway?" she asked him, going right up to him and wrapping his arm around her waist without asking. "Was it just to give me a cool playdate?"
Admin

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 am
"I came here for the fruit. It is quite delectable. Even though I do not need to eat, it is nice to engage in the act every once in a while. That was the only reason." Wolfie said as they began to blast off into the solar system once more.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:02 am
Atlas pouted as she looked back down at the planet. "Well, that's fine, but why didn't you let me have some?" she asked as they left the atmosphere and went back into the cold silence of space. If it was so delicious that the sensible, no fluff, no nonsense Wolfie went out of his way to have some then Atlas wanted to try it too!
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:09 am
"You are old enough to get and eat your own fruit." Wolfie said, looking at her strangely like that was the most obvious answer. Perhaps if she asked some other time they could go back for it. Also in the future if she wanted something she would have to ask for it directly, since it didnt seem that Wolfie would not just automatically give her anything. So cold, as usual. He had not told her where they were going next, so if she wanted to know, she would have to ask.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:34 am
Atlas blushed a bit and laughed nervously. "R-right." She was old enough indeed, but she'd been focused on not dying and on challenging Lubuuku. Wolfie just kind of ate the fruit casually and didn't make a big fuss about it. He was certainly not thawed, even if he'd shown a slightly softer side to himself. Though that was just showing her that he liked something. Not wanting to bother him too much more after the spiteful comment, Atlas pretended to be tired and faked a nap on his shoulder.
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:40 am
Wolfie was fine with the silence. Especially since he didnt want to talk about the next place they were headed to. It wasnt...well Wolfie felt the need to do it when he was near this part of the galaxy. Its also another reason he had visited Lubuukus planet. It didn't take long but soon wolfie "woke" atlas up. "Wake up we are about to land. Put up your shield so you don't get electrocuted." Wolfie told her as they entered the atmosphere of a planet that seemed to be suffering a horrible thunderstorm.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:21 am
After some time, Atlas had actually started to drop off for real, so when Wolfie woke her up she was really disorientated and couldn't figure out what he'd said for a moment. "O-oh, shield!" she said, puffing up her cheeks and straining really hard. The shield was still difficult for her, as were most things. She managed to create a weak and shaky field that kept her from being zapped, but her short hair was standing up from static. "Where are we?" This place looked cool and futuristic it, but the weather added to a strangely miserable vibe she got.
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:31 am
"This is the planet called Vanun. It is a place that is constantly visited by sever thunderstorms. The people here have adapted to this phenomenon but most don't visit due to the harsh weather." Wolfie said as they slowly began to touch down. Wolfie began to lead her into the city. Most people seemed to ignore them, even though it was not often that they got visitors. Plus everyone seemed to very....unfriendly. Not dangerous just not engaging, probably lending more to the miserable vibe Atlas felt.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:53 am
"Uh huh," Atlas said, sticking close to Wolfie. They didn't have an umbrella so her hair was soon flat against her head and she was soaked through to the bone. "W-why are we here?" she asked Wolfie as they weaved through crowds of glowering, equally soaked people.
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:04 am
"....there is something I need to do. We wont be here long." Wolfie said. The pause he had was strange. They continued on through the city until they got to some sort of bar. It looked like a pretty nice place despite the dankness of the place. "I will need you to hold me. I cant be in this form when we go inside." Wolfie said as he began to turn into his little dog form.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:13 am
Atlas didn't really like this, but she would tick this planet off her list of planets visited and then hopefully never come back. Seeing Wolfie turn into his puppy form cheered her up somewhat, and she happily cuddled him to her chest. "It's been yeeaarrs since I've seen you, Puppie," she teased him, holding him tight as they walked into the bar. "So, where am I going? And why do you have to be like this? And why are we here?" His strange pause before had just raised more questions.
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:20 am
"Ugh too many questions. Just...just go over to the corner over there." Wolfie said as he pointed to the corner of the bar with his little puppy paw. It looked like a special section that was for big buyers. The two of them got a bunch of strange looks, except from the staff for some strange region. Chances are they had seen wolfie before, although the person with him was new. That didnt seem to matter to them though as they sat down and a waitress came over. "The usual and what....an orange juice for the kid?" the waitress said. Wolfie gave her a death glare but then simple nodded. That quickly made her leave. They had a good look at the bar from this section.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:28 am
Atlas pouted a little but did as she was told. The amount of questions wasn't out of the ordinary for her. Anyway, she put it down to Wolfie being stressed for some reason. "A-apple juice please!" she called after the waitress. "She wasn't very nice," she added to Wolfie, giggling.
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 am
"None of them are." Wolfie retorted as they waited. Wolfie was focused on the bar, and pretty soon Atlas could probably see why. A beautiful alienbartender came out. She did a little performance when making a certain drink. After she was done she walked over to the table with the drink and Atlas' apple juice. "Here ya go cutie. Here you go Wolfie. Always lovely to see ya. My momma told me to say hey when I saw ya." The bartender said. "Tell her I said so as well. Your skills are almost identical to hers and your grandmothers. This is for your mom." Wolfie said as he conjured up a strange fruit and handed it to her. "Ohmygosh thank you! She was so excited to get this again. It was nice seein' you again. Take care of him sweetie, he's a hassle from what ive heard. Well gotta go back." The bartender said as she waved and went back. Wolfie took a sip of his drink then began speaking to Atlas. "Ive known their family for many decades. Their race lives about 1000 or so years. I knew her grandmother long before I went to earth...the time of immortals is somewhat helpful with races that live for so long." Wolfie said simply, but for the first time Atlas could probably feel a hint of sadness in his voice. When he was speaking with the bartender he even softened up a bit.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:56 am
Atlas watched the whole exchange with a bland smile but was mostly confused about what was going on. Wolfie explaining it didn't do much to help that confusion. "She's super beautiful," she said wistfully, sipping her apple juice. It wasn't apple juice - she realised this planet probably didn't have apples and felt stupid for asking. Still, it was sweet enough for her liking. "So, uh, she your grand-kid or something? Haha!" It was weird, thinking of Wolfie's life outside of Earth and Zilla, but she supposed Wolfie had had many lives before the one he was living now.
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:13 am
"Her looks are quite lovely. The women in her family all look the same. Seeing her reminds me of the time Ive spent in a life that seems like forever ago. I suppose that's how being an immortal is. Living lives never the same. Always finding people who find their way into your life and then leave it just as quickly. To an immortal, the lives of others can go by in the blink of an eye. While for others time with an immortal seems to last forever. It is...an odd feeling." Wolfie said as he drank his drink and continued to watch the bar and the bartender. Perhaps the reason he would continuously come back here as well as go back to earth was because he missed those certain people who had influence over his life in the long time he had been alive. Which was a really sad thought. "also, she is not my grand child. I am not able to produce offspring in a traditional sense." Wolfie said.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:37 pm
Atlas blinked a few times, and went back to drinking her weird sweet drink. She hated it when Wolfie got all existential crisis like this. It was already clear to her how hard and sad and lonely her immortality would be, but being reminded of it was not going to do her any good mentally. Then Wolfie mentioned something about offspring and she was confused. "What do you mean? How do you produce offspring?" she asked. Was it weird to ask someone she thought of as a close uncle, a mentor, about how he had babies?
Admin

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:42 pm
Wolfie grunted as he took another sip of his drink. "Perhaps when you are an older eternal I will tell you. I doubt you could handle that knowledge now." Wolfie said. It seemed that he wasnt going to budge on this subject no matter how many times she asked him about it. besides he seemed to be preoccupied with his memories of a life she had never known he had.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:14 am
Atlas pouted, but she was a little glad he didn't divulge. She was already seeing him in a completely different light so learning something else about him might be too much. She awkwardly took another sip of her drink and looked around. The waitress who was a link to Wolfie's past really was beautiful. Her grandma would have been a stunner too. Heh, Atlas smirked at the thought of all the beautiful women Wolfie had strung along.
Admin

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:28 am
They drank their drinks and just people watched for a while as they finally left the bar. Wolfie had Atlas carry him until they were far away from the bar, and then he transformed back. It was odd that Wolfie had transformed even though the person he went to meet seemed to know who he was. Maybe since he was deep in his feelings right now she might be able to ask him why.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum