ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 37 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:01 pm
Aaliyah grunted as she turned on her side so she could raise her hand up to gently caress her son's head. Oh god... It was the softest thing she'd ever felt. And she could smell his scent, it was milky and warm and the most delicious thing. It made her eyes water. Not to mention, he was as cute as a button and so, so tiny. "He looks like his daddy," she breathed, dragging her eyes up to Daniel. Honey was really confused right now - she didn't know this place Ire had taken her too, but also what she was talking about. At all. "What was a nightmare?" she asked hoarsely. And later she'd ask what she meant about asking her out...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:36 am
“Heh...a little mini me...he’s so beautiful. He’s got his mamas eyes.” Daniel said, stifling back his tears. He didnt want to leave this moment with Aaliyah. It was so wonderful. (She just explained but ok lol) Ire sighed as she explained again about Harbinger, about what he did and about why several of hours had passed since Honey had been gone.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:01 am
Aaliyah looked at his face again and realised Daniel was right - even though DJ was a little potato, he already had Aaliyah's angular eye shape. "I really wanna... Chew on him," she whispered. "Like I won't but... He looks so chewy." Kyun snickered over in the corner and watched on. Aww damn this was even more precious than she'd thought. Honey was blinking hard and clearly thinking heavily on it. "So... S-so I van... Vanished? For hours?" she asked shakily, looking at her hands. It was like this revelation was bringing images of darkness that she'd just experienced but until then had completely forgotten.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:10 am
“I kinda had that same thought too. Hes just so soft and squishy.” Daniel replied to Aaliyah with a big goofy grin. Corlock also chuckled and held onto Kyun. It honestly kind of felt like they were grandparents, since they spent so long with Aaliyah and Daniel, and mentored them throughout space. Corlock was so happy for them. “Yes. You and half the universe. And when you did I had realized....or I had thought Id never see you again or get the chance to speak with you again...meh Im not good at this kind of thing.” Ire said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:35 pm
Aaliyah shuffled over a bit so Daniel could sit fully on the bed next to her, and then she put her hand on Daniel's arm. She really wanted to hold DJ but Daniel looked so perfect with him. Honey was still contemplating her dark hours where she was nothing, and wandering if that was what death was like... But Ire was saying confusing stuff at her that made no sense and brought her back to reality. "What do you mean?" she asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:47 pm
Daniel looked down to Aaliyah and slowly moved their child to her. “You need to hold him honey. He needs his momma.” Daniel said with a smile. “Heh I dont even know. My mind is still kind of mess.I just...if its alright....Uh I want to hang out more. Especially since...I am unsure of how long I can be the director of SHADE.” Ire said rubbing her head.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm
"Oh," Aaliyah whimpered, taking her baby into her arms. Oh god he was so light, and squidgy, and his little neck was so weak that his head rolled about, and he fit just so perfectly in her arms. She had grown to love DJ so much while he was growing inside of her, but now that she was holding him it was intense and blinding and right. This was what motherly love truly was... And to think no one had ever felt this for her. Aaliyah began weeping, trying to stay as quiet as possible but struggling not to show her emotions. This was pure sorrow at her own upbringing that she had never expressed up until this point, and pure joy that she had a little one of her own to give all that love to. Kyun hadn't seen Aaliyah cry before and was really shocked. Honey was so taken aback by all this. Ire asking her out? Ire being shy and not self assured? Ire being vulnerable? What on Earth could she say to this? "Wh-why wouldn't you be director for much longer?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:08 pm
Daniel could understand her tears. She would be an amazing mother, and show Dj all the love in the world. “Hehe Dj your mom is going to be the best mother of all time. There’s no time you wont feel loved by either of us little man.” Daniel said. Ire sighed. “I have been the director for Many years. And during that time, we have faced several invasions, monsters, and other threats. I always reacted accordingly, but after Harbinger....I am unsure if I am cut out for this anymore.” Ire said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:27 am
[Think we're done with these two.] Honey rested her chin on her hand. "I think... You've just had a really rough experience and you're tired. You just need rest and maybe some professional help, and then you'll be fine. Right?" Wow, she never really gave advice so she wasn't very good at it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:29 am
“Heh. Sound advice....I suppose rest would be very benifecial right now...after dinner if that’s alright with you.” Ire said to Honey.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:46 am
After Honey agreed the two of them enjoyed their dinner and time moved on...

16 years have now passed. Times are different. After the incident with Harbinger, the world has become more open to people with powers and extraterrestrials, and they have started to integrate further into society. Ica and Squishy’s school has grown exponentially larger, and now hosts a whole new slew of different people and aliens with powers, some of which are the very children of the heroes of the universe.

Dj grew up to be a respectable and good natured young man thanks to the upbringing of his parents. He made good grades and was pretty popular with everyone and was just an all around wonderful person. Although it was tough at times when he was at home due to the over protectiveness of his father. At times it felt smothering, and it caused Dj to want to break loose and do something rebellious now and then. He understood the reason behind it though. After the Harbinger incident, Daniel decided to devote his life to keeping his family safe. He retired from heroing and focused on raising his child. However, several years after he retired an old enemy returned, the Dr, the one who tortured him and created Ica. He came and attempted to kidnap his newborn chid Olivia and Ica’s child, Olivia, but thanks to them teaming up they stopped him and took him out for good. Since then, Daniel had been incredibly more protective, almost to the point of obsession for safety. Dj tried not to think about it though, and just did the best he could. For now, he was focused on the new semester.

What another glorious semester! Milo had to admit, he was always pumped when a new semester started because that meant there would be brand new people joining the school! New powers, new faces, and new races!! Milo always got excited for it. He even made a club that catalogued new types of aliens and powers that surfaced in the school!!...although the only person who actually cared enough to join was Sakura, his childhood best friend. But this year would be different!

Mia woke up early and sighed as she once again broke another alarm clock. She always had issues controlling her strength since she arrived her with her family. Her dad always told her to be careful and try to adapt to the planet, but everything was so easily broken!! Well it was fine. Because she was on Earth! One of the most diverse and coolest places in the galaxy! She loved being here! Plus she had some of the coolest friends ever. Speaking of which, she needed to get up and change or she would be late meeting them.

Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:14 am
Aaliyah had been more protective of DJ in his younger years, but after the incident with that monster it was Daniel who became even more so. It went from protective to strict as DJ got older, and Aaliyah could see it affecting their children. DJ more so. She had heard him sneaking out again the night before, and had just let him go. A teenager needed to be a teenager, after all... Though she didn't realise it wasn't DJ who had snuck out.

Sakura woke up when her alarm went off, and she yawned silently. Ahh, school was starting again today. She had to get up and get dressed, and get breakfast, and pack all her things. Heh, she'd forgotten to do all that in advance. Except then she heard her door opening and saw her mother coming into the room. "Good morning," Tenpo cooed, sitting down on her daughter's bed and kissing her daughter as she sat up. "Time to get up sleepy head, I made you breakfast." Sakura giggled silently and signed, "thanks, mama. You didn't have to, you got up so early!" The irony of Tenpo and Zeke's daughter being born a mute wasn't lost on anyone but she was perfectly vocal in her own ways. They chatted for a bit and then Tenpo left to let her get dressed.

Two of the friends Mia was probably thinking about were just waking up now. One leapt out of bed with all the vigour of a jack in the box, while the other groaned and curled up under her duvet. "C'mon, get up!" Jin-Kyong squawked as she jumped on top of her twin, Chung-Cha, and jabbed her through the blanket. "Grr, get off!" snapped the attacked twin, trying to roll away but being unable to escape. "We gotta get up ya dreamer," Jin insisted, shaking her and rolling around until they both fell onto the floor. Jin squealed with laughter while Cha snarled and scrabbled to her feet. "Bitch!" she snapped, and she chased Jin out of the room and down the hall, Jin laughing raucously all the while.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:30 am
(Crap forgot Chloe XD) As soon as Chloe woke up and sighed. Another semester. Which meant another day of being alone. It was her own fault though. She looked at her hands as she moved the mechanisms inside to get them to bend and stretch. She knew that having robot hands wasnt weird, especially when you saw all the people around, but her social anxiety always made her feel like people were staring. Maybe she should just skip class and work on something?....no her attendance was important. She sighed as she got up and got ready for the day.

Drago sighed as he slowly walked towards his new school. As per usual, most people avoided him due to his incredibly tall and built stature and the death glare he constantly had plastered on his face. Plus him wearing all dark colors kind of made him look like a thug. He had a reason of course but nobody knew that. All anybody knew about him was that his name was Drago, and he was perhaps the most terrifying person transferring in this semester.

Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:40 am
Today was the day. Today was the day that Lloyd could finally go to the school she'd always wanted to go to. She knew all about it, of course, but she wanted to go there because... Well, maybe people wouldn't pick on her there. She pretended it didn't affect her but of course it did. Her parents weren't there to see her off, but her sister was. Lily. Lily was always there for her. They had breakfast together and Lily made Lloyd look pretty, and then she said goodbye. "Text me if you're not okay," Lily told Lloyd as she walked in the opposite direction to go to normal school. Lloyd nodded and made her way to the academy.

Amber probably set off earlier than she needed to, but she didn't want to be at home again. Agnes was being a bitch again and the boys were picking on her for going to "special school", so she grabbed her stuff and stole a paper bag full of pastries, and then ran all the way to school. She didn't realise she had no lunch money until she got there, but at least she had lots of croissants. She was sitting on the wall outside the school when Drago walked past, and she observed a group of people gathering together and greeting each other happily.

"Deej!" Jin squealed when she saw her bestie for the first time since the start of summer break. She ran up to him and jumped up for a hug, being much shorter than him. His sister Olivia was right behind him, but she was reading a book while she walked and didn't notice the twins approach until Cha covered the page with her hand. "A'ight?" she greeted. Olivia smiled and gave Cha a hug. "Hiiii~ did you guys have a good summer?" "Ya!" Jin squeaked as she hopped off DJ. "We brought you guys gifts from Seoul!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:52 am
Chloe quickly headed to the workshop room, avoiding people as per usual. She did bump into a very large guy who stared down at her menacingly. It was Drago, and he saw he knocked someone down, and he leaned down to see if she was alright. To Chloe though it looked like he was about to get angry with her. She did not like confrontation so she quickly ran off. Someone nearby thought Drago was threatening a girl and decided to confront him, but before he could get in a word, Drago had vanished, which freaked out a lot of the bystanders.

Dj laughed as he spun Jin around and then set her down. “Hey there Jay, good to see ya.” Dj said as gave her an excited look. “Oooh you guys always get the best gifts.” Dj said. They then could hear some thundering steps headed towards them and it was none other than Mia. “Hey guys! You’re back!” She said excitedly when she saw the twins.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:04 am
"Mia!" Jin yelped excitedly. She and Cha were tangled around Olivia now, squishing her face between their faces, but they both let go as Mia approached. Jin leapt on her like she had with DJ, but Cha stood back. She never really hugged Mia, for some reason only Jin knew... But she grinned at Mia as she approached. The gang was slowly coming back together. Someone came up behind Olivia and hugged her around the waist. "Oh! I know whose those big boobies are~," she said teasingly, looking to the side to see that it was Sakura. She was blushing at the boob comment, but didn't mind it. The commotion the group was creating was basically blocking the entrance, and Lloyd had to press herself against the gate to get by them. Amber got up off the wall and slid around them too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:13 am
Mia giggled happily as she easily held Jin up in the air then put her back down. “Its so nice to see everyone again. I missed you guys when I was at home.” Mia said. “Come on squirt dont be a perv.” Daniel said, rubbing his little sisters hair after she commented on Sakuras boobs. “Hello hello hello! If it isn’t my favorite group of people!” A very excited voice said as Milo approached them. He looked at Sakura and smiled as he did their special hand signal they made up when they were younger. Looks like the whole team was almost there.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:25 am
"I'm not being a perv!" Olivia said to her brother with a grin. "Just being observant." Sakura released Olivia and turned around to see Milo approaching. Milo! Her bestie! He and DJ were her oldest friends but she'd always been that little bit closer with Milo. She did the hand signal back and grinned shyly down at her feet. It was adorable. "That's almost all of us- oh, wait, there they are!" said Jin, pointing behind Mia to the final two. Alistar and Tarana, in deep discussion as they walked up to the gates. "Oh, I thought I heard a gaggle," joked Tarana in her jovial manner. She had a big tin in her hands, probably filled with some kind of baked or cooked confection. Knight was really into cooking and she knew her adopted daughter needed to eat a lot more than normal people.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:33 am
Milo chuckled, always happy to do their little sign signal. Dj chuckled as the rest of their group arrived. “Hello friends!” Alistar said happily as they arrived. They had so many energetic people in this group, but by far Alistar was the epitome of high spirits. You didnt often get that from someone who was as loaded as he was. “Looks like we’re all back together again!” Mia said happily.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:46 am
"We gotta go find Lola!" Olivia hooted, leading the way inside the main entrance to go to their first class. On the way, they passed another group of popular people. A tall, hot guy with a man bun waved at their group as they passed by. "Hi guys. Hi Jin." "Hiii~!" Jin cooed, going up to him and giving him a quick kiss before rejoining her own group. That was Stanley, Jin's boyfriend, who she'd started dating before summer break. They'd not seen each other since, but Jin was keeping him keen by not spending too much time with him. It was working, his eyes followed her the whole way down the hall. "Are you a witch?" Sakura signed to Jin. "It's like you cast a spell on him." Jin just giggled and tapped her nose.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 am
Lola of course! The poor girl never got to leave the school, so they had to go find her too. Ahh Stanley. Dj didnt know much about him but he seemed like an alright guy. He was glad Jin managed to find a cool boyfriend. They all made their way inside to find the lovely lady Lola, who was leaving her mother for the day. “Lunch money?” “Check.” “Cellphone?” “Check.” “Wallet?” “Mom if I have lunch money then it would be in my wallet.” “Right of course.” Ica said with a smile. “Ill be alright mom. Now I gotta go meet my friends. Ill see you and dad later.” Lola said as she gave her mother a kiss and then went over and hugged her father.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:49 pm
Squishy was in the principle's chair, abut to make the morning announcement, but it leaned over to hug its daughter and kiss her on the top of her head. His daughter, the apple of its eye, was getting all big and beautiful and it couldn't be more proud of her. "Love you," it told her as she left the room. It didn't coddle her like Ica but its love was the same.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:47 am
“Love you too papa.” Lola said as she walked through the wall out of the room. Her powers allowed her to do so with ease, and she just so happened to run into her friends who were coming for her. Or more like she phased through them. “Ugh I got ghosted! Have never been a fan of the way that feels.” Daniel said. “Oh sorry guys! I didn’t realize you all were so close.” Lola said as she made herself solid and Mia picked her up and put her on her shoulder. “Its alright. Its good to see ya! Now we’re all together again!” Mia said happily. Lola liked being on Mia’s shoulder since she was so tall and Lola was kind of short. “Alright everyone its class time!” Milo said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:47 pm
Oliva tugged on Lola's ankles and made her get down off of Mia's shoulders. "See y'all later!" she said to everyone as she, her 'cousin', and Tarana and Alistar walked off to their class away from the others. They were a few years younger than them, after all. "Do you think we're getting any newbies in our class this year?" Jin asked no one in particular as she skipped ahead. "Did see a couple new faces earlier," Cha mused aloud. Hopefully they wouldn't be annoying.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:53 am
Lola had made herself light as a feather as Olivia brought her down. Aww she liked being up high. Oh well. They all said their goodbyes and headed to their classrooms. “Hopefully they’re cool people.” Milo said with a smile as they went in. They all took their seats and waited for the new kids. Drago had gone through a bit of an ordeal when he arrived. He had started a teacher, and they thought he was a delinquent on his first day, probably due to his outfit. He was then brought to Squishy and Ica, after Lola and her friends had left, and Ica explained about him and apologized. From what she knew he was actually really good student, but he had been in quite a bit of fights and commotion. She didnt really find him scary so she gave him a smile and sent him off to class. Hmm. That was refreshing. That kind of made Drago happy as he went to his new class.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum