ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 31 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:26 am
Aditya slumped lamely against Corlock and cried endlessly. Caoimhe covered her eyes and curled up on the fetal position on the ground, trying to shut everything and everyone out. This grief and pain was boundless and endless. But she wasn't just grieving Will - she was grieving half the universe. On the other side of the galaxy, a happy couple were celebrating their anniversary over sparkling drinks, at a beach of lilac crystal sands and pink seas. Knight did not sense the impending doom, as she had eyes only for her beloved, as she had done for the past decade. Somewhere else, in a darker part of the galaxy, two kings sat looking out over their domain and smiling. "I never was the sentimental type," said Mo, "but looking out over all this and thinking it will all belong to them... Makes me really happy." She giggled uncharacteristically and rubbed her swelling bump.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:31 am
“I have to admit Knight. I have never gotten used to the beautiful colors of all this places we’ve gone. And Im glad I havent. Its always something new and fun when we go places, but jsut being with you here, makes me feel so happy.” Eli said. Elli had aged somewhat, looking more like a mature woman than a college girl, but it looked good on her. She had seen so many things over the past decade, and it was all thanks to her beautiful Knight. Elli took a sip of her drink but then set it down. “Ooh. I think...there’s something off with the drink. I feel kind of weird.” elli said. “Heh golem feels the same. Golem never thought he would have an heir. Golem is the happiest he has ever been. Heh Golem gettin’ sentimental too.” Golem said with a hearty laugh.
Generi
Generi

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm
Despite the view, Knight was always looking at Elli, admiring the classy dress she was wearing and how the pink flattered her skin tone. But when Elli said she felt unwell, her stare became more intense. "I'll help you," she murmured, reaching out and touching Elli's cheek. When their skin connected, Knight's expression went from mildly perturbed to sheer horror. It was an expression entirely new to Elli. Mo laughed with him, then reached for his hand and put it on her bump. "Your heir is kicking," she said. "It's a little monster, just like you." 'Monster' was a term of endearment between the two. Suddenly, from below where their worshippers lived, they heard a chorus of wails.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:18 pm
Elli looked confused for a second as to Knights expression, but then looked down and noticed that her body was starting to...disappear? Her body began to turn to dust as Elli reached towards knight, gently touching her cheek before she vanished. Golem chuckled but then they heard their people crying out in terror. 'What is happening?" Golem said looking down. All they could see were puffs of dust coming up from all around the area. One of their guards turned into dust right beside them, confusing the other one. All their people were just disappearing?
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:20 am
Knight reached out to grab Elli and try to keep her corporeal form solid, but nothing could stop it. Not even Knight's near-infinite power. It was as if Elli never was. What was causing this? Where was this horror coming from? Through her fear, rage, and sorrow, Knight looked through the universe to find the source of why half of everything was vanishing. Mo looked horrified, and protectively put her arms around her bump. "What the hell? Ugh!" She grabbed her head and swayed slightly. "G-Gogo... Everything's going dark."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:30 am
If she looked through the cosmos she could see where it originated. Earth. Golem didnt know what was happening but he was getting incredibly distraught. Especially when his queen said she started feeling bad. "Mo it is ok. Hold on. Stay with Golem." Golem said, holding her hand.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 am
Of course it had come from Earth. Where else would it come from? Knight sighed and swigged the rest of her drink, then teleported directly to Earth, into the room where half of her old friends were. They all felt the air become heavy when she arrived. She looked darker than usual, sort of like she had a glowing aura of blackness around her. As soon as Caoimhe looked up, she had to look away again because she couldn't contemplate something so heavy. Mo's hand vanished before he could grab it, and Mo looked up at Golem angrily. "Find who's doing this," she growled. "Make them pay, Golem." Even until the last moment, she was fiery and brave. And then she was gone.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:49 am
Knight’s presence was very dark, and had a lot of pressure, but the grief the others were feeling made it so that she did not affect them as much. All except Ire. “Knight....this happened to you too didnt it?” Ire said to her. Golem let out a horrible wail and slammed his arms down onto the ground smashing the surrounding area. Oh he would find who did this. THey would pay!! He had no idea how to find who it could be...but he knew someone who might know. Knight. And she was on Earth. He had to go back.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 am
Knight gave Ire the side eye. "Who was it?" she asked quietly, with so much thinly-veiled fury in her voice that the room's temperature dropped considerably. Meanwhile, somewhere else, somewhere dark and cold and dank, Tenpo was beginning to wake up. Her head, her ears, her throat, her whole body was in pain. At first it stung like white hot daggers and Tenpo arched her body in a silent scream. But then it subsided to a dull ache, and she slumped in sweaty exhaustion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 am
“We dont know who they are, all we know is their name. Harbinger. They collected these cosmic gems and then...half the universe just dissappeared.” Ire said to Knight. “I see you have finally awoken.” A deep very scary voice said to Tenpo. She could feel something covering her mouth very tightly, and her arms were chained down as well.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:12 am
Knight closed her eyes heavily. "Oh," was all she said. Of course it was Harbinger. He and his pocket universes that made him impossible to track. Now that his work was done, he might never come back out. Tenpo's eyes flew open, and slowly adjusted to the dark. Oh no, oh no no no, this was so horrifyingly familiar. What had happened?! She didn't have any memories beyond amping up to scream at War, so she had no idea that she had been abducted, but this sure did feel familiar.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 am
“Oh?...You know who this is dont you?” Ire asked. “Tell us everything you can about him.” She insisted. “Yes. I want to find this bastard.” Daniel said as he stood up. He needed to beat this thing down and find a way to get his beloved back. Tenpo could see...a beach. The beach was strange colors, the sand was a dark murky purple, and the water was darker than the blackest of nights. There were 3 suns in the sky, but none of them shined brightly. She could see that she was in a glass box, although inside the box was a bed and a few other things needed for daily life. Beside her, in a massive chair sat Harbinger. “It is...an odd feeling to finally realize your aspirations. I have done what no other has ever been able to do. It was with a heavy heart, but I it had to be done. Im sure one day you’ll understand.” Harbinger said to tenpo, not looking at her.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 am
Knight didn't want to talk or be talked to right now, in case she accidentally crushed something. She ground her teeth together audibly and clenched her fists. "He's nothing but a jumped up child," she told them coldly. "When he hides, not even I can find him, but his arrogance will mean he won't hide for long." Tenpo blinked sluggishly up at... Whoever this was. What was he talking about? Tenpo had no idea, but he spoke to her as if he knew her, or as if she knew anything about what was going on. She decided to ignore him and tried to free herself from her constraints. This world was scary, but if she panicked then she wouldn't even be able to get out of this glass cage.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:51 am
“Not even you can find him? Thats...oh man.” Ire said. Knight was almost godlike, so what did it mean that there was someone who could hide from her. “SO what? We just wait and see if this guy shows himself? And even when he does, how can we possibly beat him? He just killed half of everyone in the Galaxy just by clapping his hands.” Corlock said. “I suppose you are confused. You had already been confined when I did what I did. I..do apologize for your mate. He was very valiant when he tried to save you from me. However, that was not enough. The universe chose for him to be one of the ones who had to be...disposed of. I will assure you he felt not pain.” Harbinger said to Tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:52 am
"He will come back out," Knight said quietly, glancing at Corlock who didn't know her at all. "And I will deal with him." Once he was back in her dimension, she wasn't letting him slip away again. It would be a tough fight, but Knight wouldn't dwell on that now. She was barely keeping it together with her eternal love dusted into nothingness. Tenpo stopped struggling and looked up at her huge prisoner. What did he just say? Something about her mate - Zeke? He was... Disposed of? Killed?! No... NO! Tenpo started to convulse and screamed into her mask. Would it be strong enough to hold back all this power?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:00 am
Corlock didnt know her, so her words meant nothing to him. “What about us? We need to kick this guys ass.” Corlock said. He needed revenge for what happened. “Knight, we will work with you to find this guy, But in return...let us come with you.” Ire said to Knight. “Struggling is futile. I have witnessed your abilities first hand when you killed my horseman. I have made it so that your voice will not be used to attack me.” Harbinger said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:34 am
Knight gave them an unimpressed look. "Yeah, whatever." She wasn't going to not let them come with her, why were they asking like they needed permission? This was just as much their revenge mission as hers. She looked up suddenly as they heard a distant popping sound of a spaceship dropping out of warp a bit too far into the atmosphere. "Hmm, an old friend's here," she murmured. "Caoimhe." Caoimhe looked over at her blearily, not sure why she was the one being called out specifically. It wasn't like Tenpo was trying to free herself at this moment anyway, she was just writhing in absolute grief. Her Zeke, the love of her life, her reason to stay living so long. He was dead! Tears were blinding her, at this rate she would burn herself out and pass out soon.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:55 am
“No Yeah whatever. This is important. If you can help us in any way then please do all that you can.” Daniel said to Knight. They all looked confused as well at Knights comment. Then they heard the crash in the city. “Oh great something else to deal with.” Ire said as she went to figure out what was happening. Meanwhile, Golem had just landed, a little rocky, but he didnt care. He came out of his ship angrily, looking around for someone to talk to. “I have upset you. I can understand that. It is never pleasant to har about a loved one passing. But it was inevitable.” Harbinger said, as he flicked his wrist and the glass cage around Tenpo vanished. “Hopefully that will aliveate some of your symptoms.”
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:26 am
Despite all of their grief, they all went outside to see what fate was befalling them now. But it was to the sight of a nearly forgotten but familiar face. Caoimhe's eyes watered some more when she saw Golem, who was even bigger and fiercer looking than he had been. "Gogo?" she called out to him, stumbling over. Was Harbinger so narcissistic that he thought Tenpo was listening to a word he said? He clearly was. Removing the glass had no effect on Tenpo, who was lost in grief. She eventually slumped and fell unconscious from exhaustion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:38 am
Golem was surprised that they were all there. Well not all there. It seems that it affected them too. “Golem sees the dust hit you too. Golem needs vengeance.” He said as he came up to them. He was much larger than when they last saw him. And he looked angry. Harbinger did not really care if she listened to him. Defiance in the face of adversity was something he was quite familiar with. He just wanted tenpo because of her power. His plan was to make her into his next horsemen.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:46 am
That was so like Golem. So Mo had disappeared too? Caoimhe went up to him and rested her head against his arm, needing to feel something but not knowing how he would react to a hug.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:55 am
Golem actually pulled her in for a hug. He didnt see WIlliam so he assumed he had vanished too. She probably felt as bad as he did. He would offer her a hug in this horrible time. “Knight I just had an idea. We fought agaisnt one of Harbingers horsemen. His name is Death. I think he’s the only one who wasnt beaten. Maybe you could track him.” Daniel said to Knight.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:19 am
Caoimhe accepted, and hugged onto his rocky form for support. "We gotta fight together," she whispered to him. Knight scoffed slightly at the concept of the four horsemen and rolled her eyes. What a narcissist. "Death? He's licking his wounds up there," she said, pointing to the moon.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:26 am
Golem agreed. “Mmm.” Golem agreed as they hugged. “On the moon? Thats perfect! He’s really strong though.” Daniel said. “Knight. Could you help us fight him? GIve us some kind of cosmic juju so we can go to the moon asap.” Daniel asked her. She was the only one who could get them there during this time of crisis and quickly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:45 am
"Certainly," Knight said. She was normally loathe to amp up mortals with her 'cosmic juju' but now was the time that it was definitely needed. They all felt themselves be completely rested and healed, so there was no need for them to stop and regroup now. They could all do anything now. Caoimhe and Aditya both stopped crying and squared up. "Let's fight him on our home turf," Knight suggested. She reached up and made a grabbing motion with her hand, which turn black and sharp. Whatever she had hold of, she pulled and threw violently to the ground. As she did so, they saw a large black object plummet from space and smash into the ground about a mile away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum