ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 24 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am
Oh she was precious. The bartender couldnt help but smirk as the two of them came up and took a seat. "Want me to stat you off light? I dont know if you know this about the captain here, but she can barely hold her liquor. Ire chuckled as Honey and Ire shared themselves a drink. Ire decided not to get plastered this one time, only because she wanted to make a good impression on her cute little intern.

Also the names Squid by the way. What's your name sweetheart?" Squid asked Honey as he began to mix them a drink. "But she's involved all of us now Squishy....we could let you in first. Maybe you can talk her down or something. But if things go sour, I don't want you to be there alone." Daniel said to Squishy. And so, the team headed to Hailey's hideout, an old abandoned military base in the mountains. They fought past security and made it to her side. It was a rough battle, but Squishy came out on top, and could have dealt a finishing blow, but....a glimmer of the old hailey still remained. It seemed her power had corrupted her mind and driven her insane. Squishy decided to spare her, and told her if she showed up again it would not end the same. Hailey swore she would disappear and just like that, things became peaceful once more.  A couple weeks passed and nothing had seemed to be happening, at least not on Earth....

"Shit did we manage to give him the slip?" Corlock asked Kyun as he was checking their engine systems. It would take a lot of luck for them to get away from this guy. Corlock couldnt believe their luck that they had even crossed paths with one of the most dangerous individuals in the galaxy.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:29 am
”I don’t know!” Kyun replied, throwing the elysium into a barrel roll to avoid some debris from another ship that had been destroyed nearby. “The scanners are all out of whack. That blast was powerful, what the hell was that?!”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:32 am
“There’s only one ship that I know of that has firepower like that. And it belongs to Harbinger. We might have to warp.” Corlock said. Damn, they could really use N-N or Morella right about now. They could feel the ship shaking, which meant another attack was imminent.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:39 am
”We can’t yet, we’re too close to the Lot,” kyun cautioned. They had been fighting for their lives in just the upper atmosphere of Betelgeuse Lot, and warping would mean destroying the ozone layer. Kyun was flying as best as she could to get further away from their home planet, but the engines weren’t working very well either. They were almost far away enough to warp now...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:43 am
“Damn it...rerouting to shields. They just need to hold until we can warp safely...” Corlock said as they could feel the ship shaking more. Soon the blast came through, and thanks to their shields they were able to shake it off however...the blast went past the Elysium and hit right at the center of bettlegeuse lot.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:37 am
Kyun gasped and covered her mouth in shock. The Lot... The bubbling, dirty hubbub of crime and industry... Their home, and everyone living in it... It was burning up as they watched. "Son of a bitch!" Kyun snapped, pushing the ship to warp immediately.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:44 am
Corlock felt at fault for it but they couldnt let it get to them. They needed to get away. THey also needed to make a call to earth. Morella had something important to share with them..... “SO how much longer until your child is born? Im quite interested in seeing it.” Morella said to Daniel and Aaliyah while they were eating lunch. They came to visit her because it was cheaper for Morella to check on Aaliyah than for them to go to a hospital.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:56 am
"He, not it," Aaliyah snapped at Morella. "The more ya go on like this, the less likely you're gonna see 'im. I'm serious, Rel, ma baby ain't a fr- a thing you can study." She nearly said the 'f' word but stopped herself. Her son would never be called that word. He was going to be born any day now, her bump was huge and uncomfortable and Dandan kicked her hourly in an attempt to escape and say hi to them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:04 am
“Hey Im just sayin. They say babies can change sex during birth. Or at least that’s somethin I read about human anatomy. Shouldn’t call the baby he if he comes out a she.” Morella said as she scanned Aaliyah’s body. “Perfectly healthy.” Morella said. “Thank you Morella. But we’re sure little danny’s Going to be a boy.” Daniel said as he helped Aaliyah up from the table. Then they heard a loud buzzing noise as Morella picked up a video call. “Oh finally! Was starting to think we wouldnt get through. Kyun I got through!” Corlock said on the other side. He looked like e was in bad shape, as did the ship around them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 am
Aaliyah looked at Daniel in alarm. Of course, she would love Daniel Jr if he was Danielle, too, but she was mentally prepared for a boy more so. But then they were on the phone with Corlock. "Cor, what's goin' on?!" she asked worriedly. "Is that Ali?" they heard Kyun shout from somewhere off-screen. "Lemme see." Kyun came into shot and she looked just as beaten up as Corlock, and the steering wheel in her hands was juddering violently. "Oh my god, Ali, you're huge!" She had been against calling Aaliyah when she was so pregnant, it wouldn't be good for her, but they had needed to.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:18 am
“What’s going on guys? What happened?” Daniel asked. “We are in serious danger. As are you. Morella...we were attacked by Harbinger.” Corlock said. All the color flew from Morella’s face as she almost fell over. “N-No. Why? Why?!” Morella screamed at them. “The eternity gems. He thought we had one. He thought you had one.” Corlock said very coldly. “Oh no.....nonononono...” Morella said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:50 am
The name rung a bell, after all Daniel and Aaliyah had been with them for a decade. "Where's he goin' next?" Aaliyah asked them quietly, her hands slowly going to her bump. Kyun didn't say anything in response but they saw the look she gave them. "We need to get Ire," whispered Aaliyah.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:54 am
“You need to get everyone. We will be joining you on Earth soon....be safe.” Corlock said as he disconnected. Daniel turned to Morella. “Rel, what do you know about this? What have you done?” Daniel asked. “I....they were just supposed to be myths...I never even got them to work. I thought they were just powerless gems...” Morella said. “Aaliyah go get Ire and tell her what’s going on. Im going to go with Morella and find these gems.” Daniel said as he picked Morella up.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:31 am
"Huh?" Aaliyah squeaked. "Hey, Dan-!" Daniel had scooped Morella up and blasted away before he could remember that Aaliyah was enormous and could hardly move. She was the one who needed help, not Morella. She snarled and waddled off irritably, getting out her phone to call Ire on the way to SHADE. Thankfully, Ire's assistant was on the ball and immediately got Ire a car to go pick Aaliyah up, rather than have her walk the whole way.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 am
Daniel expected Ire would have someone pick Aaliyah up. As bad as he felt, he recalled stories of Harbinger from the crew. If that guy was coming they needed to secure whatever it was he was coming for. Ire was in a very good mood before the call from Aaliyah. She had fun drinking with Honey, and they had kind of sort of set a date for later. But now things were bad once she mentioned the eternity gems. Just like Morella, she thought them to be myth, merely folktales you told around a campfire when you were exploring outer space. She called in Squishy, Ica, and tenpo and Zeke. She knew they were retired and just had to deal with what happened a few weeks ago, but they might need their help.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:55 am
Tenpo was adamantly against whatever Ire had planned now, and nearly stopped Zeke from going. It was only Aaliyah's pleading that made her relent. Tenpo had been paranoid and angry since the events of their last meetup, and this was making her angry again. It might have had something to do with some of the rubble Zeke brought down on her head... Squishy and Ica had just wanted to do their work at the school but once again they were being dragged into things.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 am
If she could, Ire would leave them out, but this involved them all. “We just received word of a great threat on its way to earth. We dont know much about it, but its name is Harbinger and is very dangerous. It is on its way to Earth in search of something called an eternity gem. An eternity gem is something only spoken about in myths. They are said to be sources of tremendous power, and that if all 5 of the gems are assembled, they could threaten the existence of the entire universe. These simple bed time stories have turned out to be true, and there may be eternity gems somewhere on earth. And if there are this harbinger is on its way to take them.” Ire explained to everyone.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:18 am
"Why haven't we been told about this Harbinger before? Or these gems?" Squishy questioned. Even if the gems were mere legend. Surely they should have some sort of database where all threats small and large should be stored.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:26 am
"we had no evidence that the eternity gems existed, and we have absolutely no info on this Harbinger. " Ire said. "We know about Harbinger. They say he is the worst galactic conqueror in the galaxy. They say he's destroyed hundreds of worlds searching for ultimate power." Morella said as she walked in with Daniel. She was holding a container shaped like an egg. Daniel quickly went over and joined Aaliyah, apologizing for leaving her. "I...I have 2 of the gems. I had no idea these were the real deal when I got them because they were deactivated. But now.." Morella said as she opened the egg and showed them two gems that swirled with all the different colors of the galaxy. "they have activated." She said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:36 am
Aaliyah harrumphed at Daniel and turned away. She may have loved him more than life itself but she could also get annoyed at him sometimes, especially when she had sore ankles. "Get rid of those immediately," Squishy said, putting a protective arm around Ica. "Destroy them, hide them, whatever, get them off this planet." Tenpo gave Morella a disappointed look. To think she had not one, but two gems that could bring cataclysm to their planet. They were all in grave danger like they'd never experienced before.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 am
"They can't be destroyed, or at least I don't know how. And sending them off wouldnt prevent Harbinger from coming here. If he comes and they arent here, he raze this world looking for them." Morella said. "This is...the worst. What are we supposed to do against this?" Ica said hugging Squishy. She was really scared right now. "The only thing we can do. Giving these to Harbinger would be the worst case. So the only thing we can do is try to fight." Ire said. "That's easier said than done. We don't even know if Harbinger can be fought against. Also, if he has the other 3 gems, he would be crazy strong." Daniel said. "Well...maybe I can figure out a way for us to use these gems. If I can make us weapons using its power...maybe we'll stand a chance against Harbinger." Morella said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:55 am
Aaliyah was in no state to fight, but she would do whatever needed to be done. After all this time, Earth was now her beloved home and she would defend it however she could. For her son's sake, more than anyone. At least her space family were on their way to help too. Tenpo was lost in thought. Perhaps it was time... Perhaps it was finally time for her to use all of her power. Not even Zeke knew her full potential.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:03 am
"that's the best we can get for now. Get on that right now. We're counting on you." Ire told Morella. She nodded as she took the gems and got to work. "Corlock and Kyun should be here soon. We should go greet them and see what more they can tell us about Harbinger." Daniel said. He looked at Aaliyah and gently touched her face and her bump. He would not let this being bring harm to her or their baby. He would keep her safe no matter what it took.... Zeke was prepping himself. Just when he thought he wouldnt have to do this anymore...but this threat was bigger than himself. He would have to fight and bring all he could to this fight.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:25 am
Aaliyah took a deep, shuddering breath, and kissed Daniel. "Wait a sec. Danny, promise me... Promise me you won't let yourself get hurt." She was obviously not going to fight, but Daniel had always had a martyr complex and let himself get hurt to defend her even before she was big with child. It hurt her more than any physical injury of her own. Tenpo had tried to to remain calm, but in the end she just went into Zeke's arms and held him tightly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:29 am
Daniel gave her a smile and kissed her back. “I promise you I will do my best. I want to protect you and little Danny here.” He said rubbing her bump and then giving it a kiss. Zeke held her in his arms tightly. “I love you tenpo. We’ll get through this together.” He said. Ica took Squishy to the side away from the others. “Squishy Im...im really scared. If something should happen...I just want you to know how much I love you.” Ica told it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum