ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 13 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 am
Golem was surprised as he felt himself becoming engulfed with the green flames. What was this? He did not know Caoimhe was capable of this! This flame was strange. Was this how she would separate Will and Golem?

Indie was getting good, but she only got every other word. "Good thing? Uh yeah I guess. Its just no fun for a superhero debut." Indie said. "Tenpo is right. A quiet night is the best night. You do not want trouble, no matter how eager you are to showcase yourse-" Ire said. She couldn't finish though as there was a sudden explosion in the distance.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:04 am
It was not unlike Caoimhe's usual flame, which Golem might remember from his days on Earth - but it was much more powerful. Caoimhe had grown stronger in Golem's absence.As she engulfed Golem in her energy, she also pulled from Mo's and had that swirl around him too. Hers was fighting back, which was just what she wanted. Both ethereal forms took hold of Golem and began to play tug of war, but Caoimhe was careful to only take hold of Will's energy, the brighter red energy beneath Golem's. It seemed to be working, as something small started to seep through Golem's chest. It looked like Will.

Tenpo looked worriedly at Zeke. Obviously that explosion didn't look good.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:53 am
Golem was unsure of what was happening but this feeling was very uncomfortable. He could feel himself being pushed out of will, rather than Will being pulled out of him. It was giving him a foreboding feeling, but it was hard to focus on when Mo was also pulling on his energies. Will was also feeling something similar and did his best to hold onto Caoimhe if he could.

Zeke nodded, also thinking it was no good. Indie was surprisingly not excited but looked really nervous. "That doesnt seem good." She said. "Here's your action. Let us hurry and make sure nobody has been hurt." Ire said as she put her helmet on and led the charge. They all quickly headed towards the explosion, and when they got to the site, they found a building engulfed in flames.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:52 pm
Caoimhe and Mo pulled and pulled on both halves of the being between them, until eventually and after quite a bit of pain on Will and Golem's behalf, the pair split. Will looked battered, and Golem's rocky skin was scuffed and dented. They both felt exhausted and like something important was missing. Caoimhe collapsed in exhaustion, having just healed a fatal wound and then pulling off a move she'd never tried before. Mo fell to only one knee before staggering over to Golem. "Gogo, you alright?" she asked him.

Tenpo turned to Zeke when they arrived. "Can you hear anyone inside?" she asked him mentally. Her own abilities were basically useless hear, but her suit was tough and possibly fireproof, so she could run in there.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:25 am
The separation was...it was hard to describe. For Will, it was as if a massive part of his soul had been taken out, but it also felt like that part had been a wall to his very being. It was...strangely liberating. For Golem, it was all simply freedom. He felt free of limitations set upon him and as if a massive burden had been removed. It was...amazing!! As exhausted and pained as he felt, Golem started laughing. "Golem...is....freee!!!" He said happily. William felt awful but was glad he was free of Golem as well. Now he just wanted to leave.

Zeke closed his eyes and focused. "3rd floor. 6th floor. two families." Zeke said. "Tenpo, your suit is fireproof as is mine. We can go get them. You two focus on putting out the fires." Ire instructed everyone. They had to act quickly before the situation got worse.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:53 am
Mo laughed at Golem and punched him in the arm. "Finally!" she said, feeling his relief at being away from his scrawny captor. That meant a lot for the two of them... But now what did they do with the weaklings? Will looked weak and Caoimhe was literally passed out on the floor. As much as Mo wanted to give them both a hiding, though, they certainly owed Caoimhe a great deal. Mo didn't have much time to think on it however, because suddenly Klu was in the room with her blunt sword raised. She saw Caoimhe on the floor, who was the only one she recognised as good, and went over to her, ready to carry her away without realising who Will was.

Tenpo held up three fingers, signalling she'd go to the third floor and rescue the family there. Figuring Ire could fly in that suit, it would be easier for her to get up higher, whereas Tenpo ran inside and took the stairs up.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:12 am
(klu? lol) Golem chuckled when Mo hit him. He was really happy and honestly...wanted to fight something. He was so hyped. Will was confused when this random person appeared out of nowhere. He defensively moved to Caoimhe. "Who are you?" He said, not sure if this was another person who he had to be wary of.

Ire nodded as she took off into the air and headed into the building. While Zeke and Indie focused on putting out the fires outside and working their way inside, the inside was a crazy inferno. This was not a natural occurrence. Tempo was probably fine but she couldnt see much except fire.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:24 am
"Caoimhe's friend," Kyun replied sarkily. "Who're you? Shit." She cursed as she saw Mo swinging at her. Caoimhe was owed one, but Will and Kyun were still fair game for Mo - and Golem too. He had to reckon with her after she and Aaliyah beat him. Kyun just wanted to get out of there with Caoimhe, but this looked to be turning into a fight again.

Tenpo stumbled around blindly until she found some stairs, and travelled up with the rising heat and smoke. Some of the stairs had collapsed and she had to make a few leaps, but eventually she got to the third floor.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:31 am
Her friend? Well she knew her name. Perhaps in this situation it would be wise to trust her. "can you get us out? I am Caoimhe's friend too." Will said. golem was starting to get up and although he knew she would be upset, he might need to make sure he didn't get attached to will again and get rid of him.

When she did get there, it...was actually very quiet. The flames had opened up a path for her, which was incredibly odd.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:51 am
"Oh, it's you they're after?" Kyun asked, dodging back and back as Mo swung punches at her. Caoimhe's friend was a scrawny one, his pale skin and hair made him look like a spectre of death. He was the opposite of the Goliath though, and that made sense. Kyun hopped away again, then teleported and scooped both of them up in her arms before vanishing once more in a whoosh. Mo cursed.

Tenpo knew this wasn't right, but with people in danger she'd put her own safety even more on hold. She ran through the empty path and went into the first room on the floor, looking for the family. They weren't in here. Onto the next one.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:04 am
Will was very surprised and dizzy when he suddenly felt his entire being teleported somewhere else. That somewhere else though...was with his friends!! "You got him back!" Elli said happily. Will smiled and then heaved from the teleportation. Golem gritted his teeth but then...just started laughing again. "Golem...free...free!!" He said excitedly.

Tenpo continued to go through the rooms until she came to a room that was...well it was an odd sight. There was a man sitting in the middle of the room and he was completely on fire. However he was just sitting there. what made it worse was that the charred remains of other people were in the room. "Are you here to kill me?" He said to Tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:39 am
Squishy went over to Caoimhe and patted her face. "Why is she unconscious?" it asked Will in an accusatory tone. No 'hello' or 'long time no see' - but Will and Squishy never had gotten along. Mo was still annoyed, but she couldn't help smiling at Golem. "Yeah. You are." It reminded her of her own euphoria when she first left her own weak world.

Tenpo saw the charred corpses and nearly threw up inside of her helmet. Oh that was horrible, those poor people. Only one of them was adult sized... She turned to look at the man on fire and shook her head. She had no idea what was going on here, but she wouldn't blindly kill
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:49 am
When he was done throwing up Will looked at Squishy. "She was...able to take Golem out of me. It was so much she pass out." Will said. Wait she...separated will and golem? How was that possible? They didnt even know she could do that. "Well for now lets get you both to the medbay an make sure you're ok." Kat said. Will nodded but was also confused by all the new faces. "Golem...needs meat. then fight." Golem said happily.

"oh...that's a shame. After killing them Id also wish to die." The man said looking at his hand. "If its not too much trouble could you bring someone who could kill me? After combusting and killing so many I dont think I should live." He said. He was...scarily calm.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:44 am
The all went back into the ship and loaded Caoimhe into the med bay. She had just passed out from exhaustion and nothing more serious, and was soon awake after some rest. Mo laughed more loudly. "Then meat you'll get. Come!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room. They usually held a banquet for winners, but Golem didn't go because he liked being alone. This seemed like a good opportunity for Golem to finally feast with the others - before beating the crap out of all of them.

It was obvious from the way the man was burning that he'd done all of this, but Tenpo wanted to know more. In here she couldn't communicate with him though. She thought as loudly as she could for Zeke, telling him what she was seeing and what her plan was, and then she held out her hand for the man. This was her gesture to come with her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:50 am
Will was...surprisingly alright. He was a bit beat up, but his body was in very good condition. He actually seemed healthier than ever. They thought he would have been a lot worse for wear. Once their checkups were done and Caoimhe woke up, they let her be alone with Will. "Caoimhe...I cannot be thanking you enough." Will said. Golem was so happy and hungry he didnt even care. He would Follow Mo for now just because he was so happy to be free!

Zeke was a bit distraught but agreed to whatever her plan was. He trusted her judgement after all. The man looked confused when she offered her hand to him. "Oh I see. Instead of bringing someone, you will bring me to someone. Very well." He said as he stood up. He looked down at the charred remains of his family. "....goodbye." He said to them as he took Tenpos hand.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:15 am
The first thing Caoimhe did when she woke up was ask, "are we still on the planet?" She couldn't tell immediately if they'd taken off into space or were still docked on the planet they found Will at. The banquet was huge, and it got even louder when Golem arrived. They threw a huge party for his arrival, and showered him with food and drink. It was all getting a bit hedonistic and raunchy after a while, but Golem truly was being treated like a king

Tenpo felt the heat through her suit and it was almost too much. Her suit would melt after much more of this. Quickly she led the man down the stairs and outside. She had no intention of hurting him herself or via someone else. They had to find out what caused this man to go up in flames, and help him get better!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 am
"I believe we have left." Will said. he was sure he felt the ship moving at some point while he waited for Caoimhe to come to him. Golem was having the time of his life. He had always thought he just wanted to be left alone but in truth...he just needed a place to belong. And this was it. A part of him felt...odd but he ignored it as he enjoyed himself.

It took a bit but they got outside and the man was still quite calm. It was a bit jarring to see him leaving flaming footprints behind him. When they arrived outside, everyone was waiting around The both of them, except Ire who was focused on the other family and getting the fire put out.

Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:06 pm
Caoimhe looked briefly heartbroken but then swallowed it down and tried to forget. No one else cared, but she'd wanted at least to say goodbye to Golem... After rubbing sleep from her eyes, she looked at Will and smiled sheepishly. "Hi." She'd not seen him in so long. His sharp Slavic cheekbones were the same as ever... Mo was with Golem the whole time, partying away and enjoying the excess. She'd never celebrated like this before, and it felt great to just forget about all her cares for a while.

Tenpo had no idea what to do, so the first thing she thought to Zeke was that this guy wanted to kill himself after killing everyone he had done. But she didn't think he'd done it deliberately. So what should they do now?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:45 am
"hello." William said. There were a bunch of things he wanted to ask her but he just couldnt think of an order in which to put them. It took a moment but he finally thought of his sentence. "...how did you do what you do?" William asked.

Well that...was odd. Zeke honestly didnt know what to do in this type of situation either. "Hello. Are you the one who will end me?" The man said casually to Zeke. Zeke shook his head no. "No kill." He said to him. "oooh. quite the voice on you. but that is a shame. I do believe I deserve it." He said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:07 am
Caoimhe blinked slowly in response. What was he talking about? Oh, he was already diving into the hard questions? She supposed it made sense, Will never was one for sentiment, which seemed not to have changed. "Dunno," she said quietly, looking away from him. "Guess I winged it."

Tenpo was so conflicted. The man didn't deserve it, what he'd done was clearly an accident. But just as clearly as that, the man was suffering for what he'd done and therefore killing him would be merciful. She didn't dare ask who the bodies in the room with him were, because she felt she already knew that they were his family... All Tenpo wanted to do was hug this poor man right now, but her armour was already fragile and she didn't think he'd like that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:41 am
So she didnt know she could do it? So she just did it for him at that moment. "Well...am glad you are winged it. I feel... so good. And it is thanks to you." William said. It looked like his face had curved into a bit of a...smile? Now that was certainly new.

Zeke told Tenpo they would wait for Ire to see what she thought on this matter. In the meantime, Zeke went back to help more with the fire and told Tenpo she should keep an eye on the flame man as he went off. He sat down on the ground, which became singed, and looked at the almost done burning building. "Im quite the monster aren't I? I did not plan on causing such destruction. I suppose that may be the worst kind though, huh?" the man said to tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:11 pm
Caoimhe saw Will's smile, and felt a tiny bit moved by the rare site. She didn't return the smile, instead just nodding and looking down at her knees. "I'm happy for ya, really. Just... Wish I coulda said goodbye to Gogo."

Tenpo sat down on the ground and began writing on her whiteboard, which she'd retrieved once they'd gotten outside and her suit had cooled down enough. "When did you become like this?" she asked. The how and why could come after.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:08 am
"yes...as much as golem tormented me...he was part of me. I know not if this is good, but I am wanting to believe it is. Im sure if he could, he would thank you, as I am." William said to Caoimhe. He hoped that knowledge would make her feel a little better.

The man leaned in and read what Tenpo wrote. "oh. So you do not talk? I know sign language." The man said. "Anyway, it was around dinner time. The past few weeks I had noticed i was hotter than usual. My lover simply believed it to be a fever. Im quite stubborn so I refused to go to a doctor, thinking it would pass. However tonight after I returned from work and we were eating dinner, my hand suddenly caught fire. My lover tried to put me out but I ended up catching her on fire and then...well then this whole situation happened." The man said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:44 am
It didn't at all, really. Caoimhe shrugged, then swung her legs around and got up out of bed. "Hungry?" she asked him.

What a handy but unexpected coincidence that this man knew sign language. What a tragic and heartbreaking story. Thankfully the man couldn't see Tenpo crying beneath her suit. She signed various apologies to him, but probably nothing would make him feel better. No wonder he wanted to end his life - not only from loving his loved one, but from him being the one to kill them. And in such a horrible way too. Tenpo couldn't refuse him that, really. "Don't you want to know why?" she asked him. She herself was not vengeful, but she knew some people were. If something specific had caused this man to change, perhaps revenge would ease his soul into contentment.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 am
"yes. I feel like I have not eaten in months." Will said as he stood up. It seemed like it was time to introduce Will to all of the bounty hunters they had met on their travels.

"Oh? The thought that someone had put this on me didnt even cross my mind. If someone cursed me I suppose it would be good to know who. Just in case they try to do this to someone else." The man said. He was odd, but it was probably due to shock.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum