Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Elli decided to lead whoever was willing to follow to go find william. Those roars could possibly be screams of help, so she wanted to make sure he was alright. It was good that the aliens were weakening. It made it easier to maneuver around. Zeke cursed as he made a drill and began to go through whatever it was that was blocking the way so he could get to tenpo.
View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:37 pm
Squishy, on the other hand, went after Caoimhe. It was worried about her, unlike seemingly everyone else. The drill was completely unnecessary because the subway was still completely intact. The crowds of people that Tenpo and Zeke had herded underground began to stampede up towards them, trying to get out. Whatever was going on down below was more terrifying than above, seemingly.
Admin

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:55 pm
Ica was with Squishy, of course, so she followed after him towards Caoimhe. Nobody seemed worried because the tremors were getting worse. they needed to either help or stop Golem before he destroyed the city along with the aliens. (oh made it seem like something was blocking it) They all ran past the stampede of people as they headed deeper underground to where Tenpo was. Zeke shouted her name in their shared mind space, hoping she would answer.
View user profile

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:41 pm
When they got underground, they saw a giant alien with its hand wrapped around Tenpo's neck. Her suit looked like it had been blasted away, leaving her exposed and partially burned. Despite being held up by her throat, she wasn't making a sound, only struggling to get free. While they fought above and below the ground, something mind bending came hurtling through the sky and smashed to Earth. Not before carving out a path in the buildings and asphalt in its path. A writhing mass of oily black and white lightning.
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm
Zeke let out a very nerve shattering sound as he barreled towards the giant alien. Daniel gave Aaliyah a look as he too blasted towards the alien. The first thing Zeke did was wrap a psychic whip around the giants arm and then pulled as it tore through its arm and took it off. Daniel came up on its other side and tripped it so it fell backwards away from Tenpo. The others noticed the writhing mas smash into the earth as it crash landed nearby. Elli had a sinking feeling it had something to do with Knight and abandoned her pursuit of william and headed towards whatever it was.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:29 pm
[A fair chunk of that made no sense.] After the two tiered attack on the alien, Aaliyah rifled through the air and smashed the alien's head with her staff, making sure it was knocked out for a little longer. Tenpo had collapsed to the floor, trying to gasp for breath as silently as she could. Even so, her rasping was shaking the underground space. When Elli got closer, she saw Knight in hand to hand combat with a being too bright to look at. But as they swiped at one another, Knight's hits were hitting more than the other's, and its brightness slowly faded to reveal another woman. Knight's sister.
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 pm
(holy crap idk what happened XD) Zeke quickly ran over to her. He kept saying sorry over and over inside their mind space as he helped her up. However as soon as he stopped moving and was beside her he quickly passed out . Seemed he expended the rest of his energy helping save her at that moment. "Knight." Elli said. She didn't know if it was ok to get close or not. She really wanted to run to her though and make sure she was ok.
View user profile

on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:16 pm
Aaliyah sighed and ran over to Zeke, lifting him up with his arm over her shoulder. "Get her," she called to Daniel over the sound of Tenpo's breathing. It was so loud, it rang in Aaliyah's ears and hurt like hell. She had to get out of here. Tenpo was now starting to panic alongside gasping for breath, after Zeke just fell on her. Why on Earth would Elli think it okay to run into a fight between two cosmic entities? Knight was on top of things, anyway.
Admin

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am
Daniel nodded as he went over and picked Tenpo up, princess style. It's alright. We'll get you out of here." Daniel said as they began heading out. Hopefully things were improving on the surface. "I think we lost her." Ica told Squishy as they continued their pursuit of Caoimhe. They had lost sight of her after they were challenged by a few more aliens. Although she was thinking it, she wouldn't actually go out. She couldn't help her. All she could do was wait, and perhaps getting any of the aliens around from trying to help knight's sister. Plus it seemed Knight had it covered.
View user profile

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 am
Tenpo flinched at Daniel's touch, as her panic attack was making her less aware of her surroundings. She clamped her hand over her mouth and tried to hold in her voice, as Aaliyah and Daniel got the two of them out of there. When they got above ground, they happened to bump into Caoimhe who'd seemingly come back to Earth. "Somethin' big's goin' on over there," she said, pointing through the buildings. They couldn't see it, but that was where Knight and her sister were fighting. Caoimhe was shielding her eyes, blinded by energy that only she could see. The sister tried one more time and created a huge ball of energy that expanded rapidly out from her body. Knight leapt on her and squeezed her tightly in her arms, enveloping her in blackness and holding in the explosion. She was grimacing in great pain. Seemingly when it was over, Knight released her sister and they both collapsed on the ground, panting and battered.
Admin

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:18 am
"Perhaps we are getting close to a climax. Let's head over there." Daniel said to them. Squishy and Ica were close behind her, coming to join them as well as they headed over to where Knight was fighting. Elli wasn't sure if it was ok to go down there. they were both collapsed on the ground and her worry overpowered her as Elli started to head down towards where Knight was.
View user profile

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:15 am
"Let's stay away," Aaliyah countered snappily. They had an unconscious Zeke and a volatile, wounded Tenpo to think about, plus Caoimhe didn't seem to want to go near there. But as they watched, they could see all the aliens converging on that location. It must be their leader in trouble. When Elli stepped out, the sister sat bolt upright and threw a bolt of white energy right at her. It all happened so fast, after that. Elli felt the heat blast her, but she was shielded by something in front of her. Knight. Her whole body was black, even her usually red hair. Even so, Elli was still battered by heat and light, and radiation, which unbeknown to them would effect her in later life. All at once, the energy stopped. Knight had pulled her sister atom from atom, leaving nothing by a cloud of just and a strange ethereal presence, floating where her corporeal body had been.
Admin

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 am
Oh that was correct. Danny was considering protecting Tenpo and Zeke. Perhaps it was safe where they were since all the aliens were heading away from them. The blast of heat, light, and radiation was almost too much for Elli as she felt her consciousness fading. She forced herself to stay awake as she reached out for Knight. "Kn....knight." She said hoarsely behind her helmet. Was she ok? She looked so hurt. Elli was not sure how she could deal if Knight had been seriously injured because she came down to her. Haley was there with Elli and had no idea what to do for either of them.
View user profile

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:55 pm
As their eyes adjusted back to normal after nearly being blinded, Knight became visible. Her bust and up was normal, human skin, with cuts and grazes, but below that her body was made of a strange, distorted black material. It didn't look like any matter Elli had ever seen. Knight was sitting on her knees in front of the floating white cloud that had been her sister, and she was talking to her? "I'm sorry for killing your host," she said, and then paused. "You know why... Yes, I know it was cheating but you broke our one rule... Well, it's done now. That was a good fight, even if your host was weak, honestly... Well yes, you drove her mad so she can't have been that strong... Anyway, I'm going to help you get back out into space. Give me a moment." She stood up and walked shakily over to Elli. "Are you alright?" she asked, wrapping her strange arms around her.
Admin

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:34 pm
Elli wasn't but she did her best to make it so that Knight thought she was. "Y-yes...are y-you ok?" elli said. Her helmet was making it hard for her to talk properly to knight. She also couldnt see her that well, but even she knew that Knight was probably hurting given the strange form her arms were taking. Elli caught bits and pieces of Knights conversation with her sister but she did hear the part where she said she would take her back into space. "Are y-you leaving?" Elli managed to say.
View user profile

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:57 pm
Knight knew how to work Elli's suit, so she took the helmet off in order to see Elli's face better. "You don't look alright," she said, stroking her cheek. "But I know you, you'll spring back. Ah." She looked over her shoulder at the strange ghost. "Yes, I'll be going for a while. Sis and I need to heal, and sort things out... Come and find me," she said, turning back to look into Elli's eyes. "I'm old, I lose track of time. Come out into space and bring me home, okay?"
Admin

on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm
elli probably didnt look alright. Her face was all kinds of a mess. She was barely hanging on but she understood what Knight said. "I will...Ill come find you...no matter what." Elli promised her. She didn't know how but she would come find Knight out in space.
View user profile

on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 pm
Knight smiled sadly. "I told you I love you, didn't I?" she said quietly, still holding Elli. "It's true. Remember that, no matter what... I have to go now." She gently lay Elli down and went back over to the cloud that had been her sister. "Let's find you a nice home," she said, as the light of her sister mingled around her body. Together, they floated up into the sky until they were out of sight.
Admin

on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:47 pm
"Y-yes....I love you too knight." Elli responded as Knight set her down and flew off with her sister into the vastness of space. She didn't know how but she would find her no matter what. With that fleeting thought, Elli passed out on the ground. Haley quickly came to her rescue as they all saw the aliens that were left starting to leave once their leader was gone. Once they were gone, the city came out to assess the damage. There was plenty to fix, but overall it seems there were very few casualties. The heroes, however, had suffered a lot. They lost heir greatest and strongest companion in knight, Zeke had gone into a coma due to how much he expended his energy, and after the invasion, they had lost track of golem and William. No matter what they did, they could not find him anywhere in the city, but Ire was not planning to give up the search and was doing all she could to locate him and where knight went.
View user profile

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:47 pm
Tenpo stayed by Zeke's side constantly, she slept in a chair with her head resting on his bed, and Squishy kept close to both Ica and Caoimhe. The latter to ensure that she didn't harm herself by trying to look for Will too hard, and the former because... Squishy couldn't bare to be apart from her anymore. Now that they'd effectively lost three people, it was best to stick close together. Aaliyah and Daniel were certainly acting in keeping with that idea, as Aaliyah was clearly infatuated with him. She felt conflicted by it, though, considering her past relationship. Caoimhe was pushing herself too hard to help Ire find Will. She couldn't believe that he'd suddenly just vanished like this, and with him gone she wanted him by her side more than ever.
Admin

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:58 pm
A few weeks passed and nothing seemed to be getting better. Zeke was still in a coma and golem/william and knight had not been found. It seemed like all was lost until one day when Elli and Ire called all of them together. "I think I found something that may help us find Knight and William." Elli said. She showed them some strange looking device. "I had Kat whip up something that could track Knight's unique signature. With this if we can prep our ship for space travel, we could go find her." Elli said. "How does this help us find William?" Daniel said. "Well if we can find Knight, then I'm sure without a doubt she would be able to help us find William. She has always been able to locate us no matter where we were." Elli said confidently.
View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:17 am
"You're right," Caoimhe agreed, a little hope lighting her eyes. "But... Ya said Knight left 'cause she needed to heal," Aaliyah mused aloud. "What if she ain't done yet? What if she's far away." "Space is a vast place," Squishy added. "It may take us a long time to find her, if we make it to her in our lifetimes." Caoimhe looked crestfallen by its words, and it stammered, "B-but we will of course try." It still was rusty with the emotions of others.
Admin

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:23 am
"Before she left, she told me to find her. I don't think she'd tell me that if she didn't think we were capable of finding her." Elli said. She truly believed that so she would go no matter how long it took. "Squishy does raise a point though. We don't know how long this could take. If anybody who is not sure about this, being away from the earth for a long time, this is your chance to duck out. None of us will hold it against you if you want to stay." Elli told everyone. She was worried about her family, but Ire told her that she would make sure they were taken care of, as well as anybody else who had family.
View user profile

on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:19 pm
Tenpo raised her hand instantly, though she was embarrassed to appear like a coward. Truly, Earth was her home and she never intended to leave it. Space and aliens terrified her, even Squishy still made her a bit uncomfortable. Besides, her precious Zeke was bed-bound. How could she even leave the S.H.A.D.E. compound, let alone the planet? The others understood all this without Tenpo needing to say a word. "I'm comin'," Caoimhe said, as if it weren't obvious. "Me too," Aaliyah added. That was, so long as Daniel went.
Admin

on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm
"I will go as well." Daniel said. He had also grown quite attached to Aaliyah and did not want to leave her side. Plus these were his friends. He wanted to help them as well. "I-I also want to go." Haley said raising her hand. She wanted to help all her new friends out. Plus she had never been in space!! Ica was going to do whatever Squishy was going to do so she felt no need to speak up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum