ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Interstellar Highschool - Page 2 Empty Re: Interstellar Highschool

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:37 am
Before Dazi could tell Aditya not to hand over her credits, Mr. O came through, shaking the ground a bit. The shaking made Gorbo a little scared, and it made noises and wiggled around behind Dazi and Aditya's back. Dazi couldnt help but turn around and make sure Gorbo was unhurt, which let Pixie and her crew see it. Ruby liked how excited Mr O got about plants. That was one of the really cute sides of him that most people didn't see unless they were in the club. Ruby was so happy she joined.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 pm
"Ya!" Aditya said fretfully, turning around with Dazi to tend to Gorbo. "It's alright, it's okay-a," she soothed. "Hoho!" Pixie said excitably, coming round beside Dazi and looking at the cute animal. "What's this, Daz? Found a rat?" Kat liked Mr O's enthusiasm too, but she didn't like how into it Ruby got. She felt silly for being jealous but couldn't help it. "Ah, I'm running out of samples for this one," Mr O was saying of a particular moss in one pot. "May I?" He scraped up the moss and put it into a small box.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:29 pm
"It is not a rat. His name is Gorbo. We rescued him." Dazi said, shielding the creature from Pixie. Dazi had a very bad feeling that Pixie nor her friends would be nice to Gorbo. Even though she called herself Dazi's friend, Dazi did not really feel like they were. "Is it ok to do that Mr. O? We could just find more moss." Ruby said as she got really close to him to observe the plants.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm
"He's cute but c'mon," Pixie said. "He's vermin. Why else would he be here? I know, give him to me and I'll take him to one of those meat stalls." Aditya gasped, and put herself between Gorbo, Dazi, and the horrible girl. "It's fine," Mr O assured Ruby, smiling down at her. "Here, want to carry it for me? There might be more for us to find, if you're okay with following me around."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:10 pm
"I must insist you stop. He is not vermin. He is just...lost. We will take care of him." Dazi said as she moved Aditya back away from Pixie and her gang. "Ew you're going to take that thing back with us? Gross." Methua said making a face. "Sure! I-I mean of course. I don't mind carrying anything." Ruby said with a smile. She looked at Kat and smiled. "are you coming with us Kat?" ruby asked.
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:20 pm
"No way!" Pixie agreed, stepping towards Dazi and Aditya threateningly. She was taller than both petite girls, and loomed over them with a glint in her eyes. "You're not letting that fuzzball anywhere near where I eat and sleep. Throw it away!" She shoved Dazi to try to make her let go of Gorbo. Aditya yelped and got behind Dazi to support her. Kat looked to the side while her device translated Ruby's speech. "Yes," she replied monotonously, in English. She wasn't nearly as excited as Ruby was to be spending time with the gigantic Mr O, who smiled at them both and lumbered off to get more samples.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:57 pm
Even though Dazi was durable, she didn't know how to fight that well, plus she didnt want Aditya and Gorbo to be hurt. Dazi almost lost her footing but Aditya caught her. "We are not throwing Gorbo away." Dazi said as she backed up with Aditya. "Ew they even named it!" Methua said as her and Pixies other minion closed in on them, keeping them limited in their running options. Ruby just took that as her collar and smiled as she happily followed after Mr O. She liked that Kat enjoyed this like Ruby did. She didnt seem to like Mr O like she did though, but Ruby was fine with that.~
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:54 pm
"Ya," Aditya whined, pressing herself against Dazi's back to better hide Gorbo between them. But this wasn't working, the girls weren't leaving them alone and they had to get out. It was a good thing that Mr O had swung back around in his explorations and came stomping past them again. Pixie didn't want to get yelled at by such a brute, so she backed up somewhat as he came passed. This gave Aditya and Dazi just enough time to slip away and escape!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:13 pm
Dazi saw the chance and grabbed hold of Aditya's hand and ran with her holding gorbo in her other hand. They needed to get away from these girls quickly otherwise something terrible would happen to their new furry companion! As soon as Mr. O passed the girls saw Aditya and Dazi running. They waited to see if Pixie wanted to chase them or not.
Generi
Generi

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:22 pm
Aditya yelped out her usual exclamation, but didn't let it slow her down too much as she ran with Dazi to protect their fluffy friend. Thank goodness for Mr O.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:41 pm
Dazi kept running for a bit until she was sure they were away from the bullies. She ran them into a nearby building and stopped so they could catch their breath. "I think we have lost them." Dazi said looking back to see if they had been followed.
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:43 pm
Aditya was a little out of breath, and wiped her brow that was shining from exertion. "Wh-why they are so horrible ya?" she asked sadly. She didn't think it could be because Dazi had hurt them in some way. Offended them, maybe, but that wouldn't explain the scale of their meanness. She tried not to think too hard about it, as she looked down at Gorbo and stroked behind his ear. "Are you okay, little Gorbya?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:50 pm
"I am not sure. I could not tell, but it seems they have been hostile since I moved in." Dazi said. Dazi did not seem out of breath at all. She looked down at Gorbo who still looked pretty terrified. "He must have been scared during that whole ordeal." Dazi said, scratching the top of his head.
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:51 pm
Aditya continued to soothe Gorbo with gentle tones and caresses, which he seemed to like a lot. "D-Dazya, ya should ask to change rooms ya," she encouraged the other girl. "Is not good being with hostile others ya. Ya don't want Dazya to be hurt and sad, ya." She really cared for her tough-seeming, secret softy friend.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:56 pm
"I suppose I could. I have considered the idea, but did not want to inconvenience the staff.I do not think that would stop Pixie from seeking me out, but it would be a good idea." Dazi said. As she finished speaking, her stomach started to growl, as did Gorbos.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:16 am
The stomach growl lightened the mood and made Aditya giggle a little. "We should go and find food ya," she said, patting the back of both Dazi and Gorbo's heads. They could sort out Dazi's dilemma when they got back to school. Speaking of which, when they left their little hiding spot, Aditya realised something. "Ya... Where are we-a?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 pm
Dazi quickly looked around their surroundings and realized they were indeed in an unfamiliar area. "I...am not sure. This seems to be quite far from the market place." Dazi said. Uh oh. They were strictly warned not to venture outside of the mark place area. Dazi squeezed Aditya's hand to assure her. "Don't worry we will find it quickly." She said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:51 pm
"Mmya," Aditya fretted, pressing her hands together and looking around. They seemed to be in a deserted part of town. If only Aditya had been paying attention, and then they could retrace their steps. "Dazya has good ears and nose ya?" she asked suddenly, turning quickly around to her friend. "Dazya can hear where everyone is ya!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:03 pm
Dazi closed her eyes and focused on her ears to see if she could hear any familiar sounds from their friends. She grunted in frustration as she put her hands over her ears. "Too many strange noises. Can't filter them out." Dazi said. "All the strange smells here make it hard to find a scent. If we walk perhaps I can find a smell." Dazi said as she offered her hand to Aditya. It would be best if they werent separated.
Generi
Generi

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:27 pm
Aditya readily took Dazi's free hand, what with the other still cradling the precious Gorbo, but she didn't move from her spot. "We-a may become more lost ya," she fretted. Maybe someone had seen the direction they had gone in and would follow them?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:32 pm
"That may be true. But if we dont return as quickly as possible, we may worry our class. We got lost so we must get unlost." Dazi said definitely. She had confidence they could make their way back. Gorbo cooed in Aditya's arms, not sure what was going on.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:40 pm
Aditya looked down at Gorbo and cooed back at him, in an attempt to comfort him some, as well as squishing him against her pillowy bust. "Y-you're right, Dazya," she concluded, glancing up at her friend. "We have to go back, and get Gorbya to safety-a. A-and show our good friends to Gorbya," she added. Their nicer friends would surely appreciate the little cutie.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:51 pm
"Precisely. Now let us go. I shall lead us to them." Dazi said, somewhat confidently. Leading her by the hand, Dazi began going through the area with Aditya. She kept trying to catch a familiar smell of someone or something they knew but no luck. Dazi was trying to figure out in her mind. They had only been running for a couple minutes so they couldnt be too far. She also had them backtrack a bit if they went too far. Suddenly her ears and her tail perked up. "I found something." She said as she quickly headed towards the smell. When they approached though....it was a food stall. Dazi's stomach growled as did Gorbo's. "I suppose my stomach was leading more than my nose." Dazi said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 am
Aditya was very impressed by Dazi, leading her along using smells that Aditya herself couldn't even smell. Her sense of smell was very poor, basically because she didn't have a nose... Not to mention Dazi's glossy black hair on her head, ears, and tail swished so prettily as she walked. Oh, but they had arrived at a food stall instead of back towards any teachers. It made Aditya giggle. "It's okay-a," she said, taking the lead now and bringing Dazi closer to the stall.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 am
(RENEW)

Education is believed by many cultures to be a universal right, and this is definitely a literal statement. There are countless schools across our own planet, across all planets with intelligent life, and there are even schools out in the cold depths of space. We go to one of these interstellar schools now, an all-female high school with boarding facilities orbiting a gas giant belonging to a white dwarf star, in the same stellar neighbourhood as our Sun. Due to its extreme location, the classes are understandably small. The first day of school has come, and the new students are arriving.

A young woman who was very small walked into the classroom. She had a very straightforward walk, which drew some attention, but not as much as her long dark ears and tail like a fox. Seems she wasn't the only one with these things, as she saw other aliens with similar parts, but she did not think much about it as she sat at the front of the class, sitting straight up and waiting for class. Dazi was told to attend class, and that's exactly what she was going to do.

The next two that entered the class room were quite showy. It was clear that they were alien in origin because of their sparkling jewel like eyes, and incredibly long hair, but then there was the fact that they were identical twins. One with hair of black, and the other hair of white, both having what looked like headphones but were actually part of their bodies, and hair that nearly touched the ground. Plus they both wore the opposite of what the other did, which was trippy to the eye.Seems they took liberties with the school uniform as well. . They both sat beside each other in the middle of the classroom.

Well she was finally here. Ruby knew she would get stares as she headed towards her classroom. She knew she was pretty bulky for a girl. She couldnt help it though, she had been working in workshops building ships and weapons most of her life. She had to make sure not to stand out too much, but as she got to her classroom she realized that wouldn't be a problem. There were quite a lot of interesting individuals in this classroom. Ruby smiled weakly and waved to them all as she quickly found a seat on the side.

"hellllloooooo space school!" Quinn shouted as she got off her bus and raced towards the school. Man she couldn't believe she was here!! When she won that contest for a scholarship to a school in space her mother was amazed. She couldn't let Quinn waste this opportunity. She would save money to come see her, but for the first time in her life, Quinn would be alone. Quinn was a little scared, but was also excited! She had always gone to a human school, so here she would get to interact with aliens! She came in with a big smile on her face. Oh wow check out these guys! They were something alright! Although they would think that of her, seeing that she was wearing her own custom made version of the schools uniform.

Katherine took a deep breath as she slowly walked down the hall. Relax, she kept telling herself. This was a new school. Nobody knew her here. Plus, people might be nice here. This place was going to have aliens. Maybe there would be some hefty ones, some ones that were fat like she was. Come on Katherine, you can do this! She walked into the class and inched her way along the wall, hoping nobody would notice her as she sat near the back. She seemed to be the only fat girl here, but there were a lot of different looking aliens and people here, so maybe she would be ok.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum