ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:12 am
Jin looked down in drunken shame when Drago vanished. Cha stood like a statue for some time before she went over to where Drago had been, picking up Jin's shoe that he'd left behind, and then going back over to her sister. "We're going home," she said. Neither of them had brought coats, braving the cold in the name of fashion, so they didn't need to go back inside. Cha summoned an uber, getting a big one so that they could all ride together no matter what direction they needed to go. They half carried Jin into the car, lying to the driver and saying she probably wasn't going to puke, and all went home in silence. No one but Cha knew what had happened with Jin, and that was how it would stay until Jin decided to tell them in her own time...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:21 am
A couple days had passed since the party. Time had been nothing but cruel to Drago and JIn. The rumors were at full swing, especially since neither party truly defended themselves. Drago had become even more isolated, being label quite a number of awful things. Mia felt absolutely dreadful. She had beat up an innocent person in her drunken state. This was a bad first drunk experience for her. It also didnt help that she had no idea how to apologize to Drago. The others felt bad as well because Drago was the only one who helped when their friend was in trouble. Although they didnt get the culprit they still felt awful. Meanwhile, Milo was having a hard time not thinking about what happened with Sakura. He couldnt beleive what had happened before the whole incident, and it didnt seem like a good time to bring it up....
Elsewhere, Honey had just been given another pile of paperwork in regards to a certain magician from the past. Seems his stunt of breaking away from security and going to school was pissing off and worrying a lot of people. Some good news though, this bit of paperwork was brought in by Ire. “I picked this up for you on my way here.” Ire told her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:24 am
Jin had the whole weekend to rest and recover, and to tell her parents what she told Cha. They were mortified and sent her straight to the police, where she filed an official report. As upsetting and degrading as it was to relive everything, including those vague memories from the party, she was doing this to protect others from her monstrous boyfriend - no, ex now. That was clear enough. So Jin persevered through all the tough, personal questions, knowing that what she was doing was saving someone else. So much for resting, though. When Monday came, she was still exhausted from the whole thing, not to mention she had an ugly bruise around her left eye from where her ex had roughhoused her. She felt awful, and was very conscious of all the disgusted looks she was getting. But as ever, she kept smiling, though it hurt to do with her black eye. All her friends greeting her timidly was the worst part of it. Sakura felt guilty about thinking about anyone other than Jin that weekend, but her mind kept returning to the hazy, glowing, rose tinted few minutes she spent with Millo making out on that sofa. She was consumed with worry, but would wander back to that couch in her mind over and over, to be in Milo's arms. Sakura could barely look at him again on Monday, but she did manage a shy wave.

"Oh, that's just what I wanted," Honey said sarcastically, but warmly, smiling up at Ire. "More paperwork, yippee." That little brat wizard was too much for Honey to handle. Secretly she hated kids and teenagers, so looking after a medieval one was just the pits. Even worse that he was adamant on escaping to hit on Olivia Walker.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 am
Even with the truth being known, nothing seemed to be better. It was even worse because Drago didnt come to class that day. He had been through things like this before, and he knew that maybe being away for a few says would be for the best. For him and for Jin. Dj felt awful for what was going on with Jin, but he also felt bad for what happened with Amber. He was sure she would still be pissed at him for offending her, and he decided to apologize so nobody else was feeling bad this day. Milo waved just as shyly back at Sakura. They really needed to have a talk .

“Heh this magician kid is causing you headaches huh? I understand. You know what helps with that?” Ire said as she came up behind Honey and began massaging her shoulders. “A bit of untensed shoulders. A massage works wonders from the stress of this job.” Ire told Honey.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 am
The group and Drago only knew about the rumours and the fact that something bad had happened to Jin, they still didn't know what and to what extent. Jin wasn't ready to tell any of them yet - she had only told Cha because she'd been off her face on rohypnol and trying to save Drago's life. Maybe one day she'd tell them more, but for now she was content to let it lie. Except everyone was treating her differently. Like she was a delicate baby bird. She hated it. Where was the banter? The occasional rough play they'd engage in? The fake-flirty hugs? Jin was smiling but inside she was screaming. She didn't think she could make it through the rest of the day. Meanwhile Amber had sort of forgotten her altercation with DJ. The following events had put it into perspective and she no longer felt any kind of way towards DJ. If he were to bring it up with her, she'd be happy to discuss it. Sakura was thinking that they needed to have a talk, but would now be the right time? But they couldn't keep avoiding the subject, they'd have to address it during first break. But the classes were dragging for them all.

Honey bit her lower lip and moaned slightly, enjoying the massage from Ire's strong, firm hands. "Wonder where you learned that, huh?" she cooed, reminiscing about the old days when Honey would massage away Ire's stress, and then do other things to further help her unwind while they were still in the office... "It's nothing I can't handle," she added, more professional sounding. "I can handle anything. Wonder where I learned that?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:47 am
It was hard not to honestly. They all felt awful for Jin, even when they didnt know everything. None of them knew how to act around her or even how to talk about it. The classes finally ended and first break came. Milo had the same thought process as Sakura because he went over to her and asked her if they could talk in private. Meanwhile, Dj decided to go speak with Amber to see if they were alright. Mia hung around Jin and Cha, not sure what to say so just doing her best to stay positive. Chloe was nowhere in sight, she still kept to herself exspecially after all the crazy of the other night.

“I had a good teacher.” Ire said with a smile as she kept massaging. “I know you can. after all, you had the best teacher.~” Ire said proudly but also goofily. She had really relaxed after she retired. “I wished I could stay longer but I have to go on mission soon. I think itll be a couple of days before I get ack.” Ire said. After retiring, Ire didnt want to just sit around and do nothing. So she joined a special covert black ops section of SHADE and took care of a lot of things others would see in a dark grey area.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 am
Sakura was red in the face as she agreed with a nod, and went with Milo to a secluded corner of the corridor. A couple of people in their class snickered at them as they went by. People had obviously seen what they'd done together... Amber was actually hanging out with the twins and Mia, and Lloyd, who was secretly concerned for their happiest friend. She reminded her a bit of her own sister, and was disturbed at these events. She also wanted Chloe to be here. The younger ones were also only half aware of what had gone down, not to mention the huge bruise on Jin's face, so they just hovered around behind Mia. When DJ took Amber aside, she looked at him quizzically. "What's up?"

Honey had closed her eyes but then she opened them when Ire talked business once more. Ire said she'd 'retired', but this was no retirement. If anything, it was a sideways promotion - different work, no better or worse than the last. She gave Ire a tired look but then just smiled. "I'll be waiting." She'd reserved a table for them at a nice restaurant, as a surprise to Ire, but they could always do that another time when the next opening came available.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:05 am
Milo ignored those people as he was finally alone with Sakura. “So uh...I-Ithink we should talk about the party.” Milo said, just deciding to get into it. Mia decided to be brave and ask a question that had been on her mind. “So..has anyone seen Drago today?” Mia asked. She really needed to apologize to him for hitting him so hard...and so many times. “I have not. I did here he hasn’t left his dorm room though.” Lola said. She seemed tuned into everything that happened on campus. “I uh...I just wanted to make sure things were cool between us. I know the party got hectic, but I recall me upsetting you about something I said.” Dj said.

“Im really sorry my sweet honeypot. They really need this operation tight and controlled. It probably wont take too long, its just some recon on some foolish super powered person. Ill be in and out quickly, maybe in time for that reservation you were going to surprise me with.” Ire said to her with a kiss on the forehead.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:22 am
Sakura pursed her lips together and nodded. Yeah, the party... It hadn't been all bad, at least for Sakura. Was this Milo about to tell her that this was a mistake? Or could it be the opposite? The not knowing was making Sakura panic, and she was barely holding it together as she looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to either break her heart or make her the happiest girl alive. Oh, Drago lived in dorms instead of at home? Jin hadn't known that, or she might have visited further. "Do you know what dorm is his?" Jin asked Lola. "I should go talk to him. Alone," she added, looking at her sister. She and Mia could apologise later. Amber tilted her head and sighed. "Yeah, we're cool," she said, clearly calculating what she was about to say. "Look, I have... Hangups, but they're my problem so I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I'm sorry. We're cool."

Honey closed her eyes again, going from sad to annoyed. Shame on her for ever thinking she could hide anything from Ire. She always knew what gifts she would receive, and never seemed surprised when she came home to something romantic or raunchy that Honey had set up in secret. "Then you'd better be off," she said professionally, sitting forward so she could do her paperwork.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:20 am
Milo took a deep breath. “Before the stuff that happened with Jin....what we were doing? Y-ya know what Im talkin about. Well...it was like really amazing. Like the most awesome thing that’s ever happened to me ever, and I realized that I like super duper love you and I hope you felt like that too.” Milo said in one breath. He just had to get all of that out, it was swelling inside of him. “I do. I dont know his dorm room though. I just know where the new students are usually assigned.” Lola said as she told Jin where it was. Dj sighed a sigh of relief. “Ok. Im still sorry I upset you though so How’s about I make it up to you? If anything itll just ease my mind if that’s alright?” Dj said.

Ire couldnt really help it. This job had made her subconsciously paranoid about everything and had to know all that was happening regarding her life and the life of her loved one. Sadly it made it so that all of Honey’s surprises were ruined, although it wasnt like she didnt love any and everything that Honey did. She just had to learn not to try to surprise Ire. “I will. Ill call you in a few days alright? I love you.” Ire said as she leaned down waiting for her goodbye kiss. She would have kissed Honey but she wanted the kiss so Honey wouldnt be as annoyed with her because Ire was acting cute.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:07 pm
Oh thank goodness. Sakura was so relieved that she instantly started silently laughing, holding her hands over her chest to contain her joy in case it burst from her chest like a freed bird. To hell with there being other people nearby, she couldn't contain her feelings. She leapt on Milo when he was only just done speaking and cuddled him tightly. He even said he loved her, not just liked her! Jin looked a bit deflated when Lola said she didn't know what dorm Drago was in. She didn't really want to go knocking around on everyone's doors to find his. Cha couldn't take seeing her sister even a tiny bit inconvenienced so she gave Lola an intense look. "Your dad would know which room was his, right? We can ask him," she insisted. Amber rolled her eyes but she was smiling slightly, even blushing a tiny bit. "Okay, fine," she said. "But for now we should focus on making Jin feel better after whatever it was that happened."

Ire was trying to make her less annoyed but then she said she was going for a few days instead of a couple, and Honey was further annoyed. Perhaps Honey wouldn't cancel that restaurant booking, and she'd take someone else there instead. Despite being annoyed, Honey was a mature adult so she smiled up at her wife and gave her a kiss. "Be safe."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 am
Milos face turned beet red when she glomped onto him. “I-I take it that you love me too huh?” Was all he could think of to say as he laughed and hugged onto her. “He wouldnt know the room of every single student Jin.” Lola said. “You can just find his name on the registry at the dorm. It has the name and room number of all the students there.” Lola said. “Uh r-right eight of course. Lets put a pin in it then.” Dj said happily.

Ire smiled at her and then headed out. Little did honey know how long Ire would truly be gone...
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:26 am
Sakura nodded excitedly, still holding onto him. They were in a dark time right now, with what had happened to Jin, but at least Sakura and Milo had found light and warmth in finally confessing to one another. Cha narrowed her eyes. She was the one talking, not Jin, so it was rude for Lola to be addressing her twin and not her. Also Lola's constant condescending tone was usually fine but she should dial it back until Jin was back to her normal self. Jin smiled nervously and flapped her hand. "Thanks Lola, don't worry about it," she said. Amber nodded slightly and then turned to go back to the table where all their friends were.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 am
Milo was very happy too. Now that they had this sorted out they could focus on helping there friend who was going through something awful. But now they could do it in a more focused manner. Lola was speaking to both of them not just Jin, but since Jin was the one who wanted to go Lola could understand why Cha would think that way. It would be difficult for Lola to dial back, as she was the only one of their friends who had not treated Jin differently. “Ill go with you to show you where the registry is, but then Ill leave you to speak with Drago.” Lola offered to Jin. Daniel went back with amber and caught the end of the talk that everyone was having.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 am
"I said don't worry about it," Jin repeated, this time with a little more force. She was still smiling and polite, but for Jin to have any sort of sharpness in her voice was extremely out of character. It frightened her sister, not just because it was out of the norm but also because it revealed the tip of the iceberg that was her sister's inner torment. Thank god the bell rang then to signal the end of lunch-break. Jin gathered up her stuff and went to the next class, not waiting for anyone to catch up. Olivia gave Lola a "wtf" look as the rest of them followed. They only had one class left for the day and then after school clubs. It was cooking class again today, which Jin went to but Drago wasn't there of course. That was good, though, because Jin burnt half the food and under-cooked the rest. People were snickering at her quietly as she cleaned up and excused herself. She was trying not to panic as she walked around the school by herself, having forced her sister to go do her own thing. Her feet and brain weren't communicating, and soon enough she found herself at the dorms. Huh.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:49 am
Everyone else was also concerned, having never seen their friend like this. THey hoped that when she went to do what she needed after classes, she would be a bit better. When she arrived at the dorms, there was nobody there. Seems all the new boys were at clubs or doing something else. Lucky for Jin. WHen she went inside she could see the registry on the wall. Dragos name was...defiled on the wall. It had a bunch of names written all around it and it was clear he was also being bullied.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:10 am
Jin felt sick looking at all the tags alongside his name. She would go straight to Principle Squishy after this. It had told her to come to it whenever she needed, and she needed to right now. But first she wanted to see Drago. His room was right down the end of the corridor. Jin didn't want to make him nervous or think he was being pranked, so when she went and knocked, she also introduced herself. "H-hi," she said weakly. "It's me. Are you there?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:12 am
There was no response at first but after a few moments the door slowly opened. She couldnt see Dragos face but she could see his hand on the door. “....are you ok?” He asked her from behind the door. He sounds a little garbled for some reason.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:24 am
Drago's question would have been answered if he opened the door to look at Jin. She was wearing tons of makeup to hide the ugly bruise snaking around her eye socket, but was fooling no one. Seeing as Drago wasn't looking though, Jin felt comfortable enough to not force a smile anymore. Her face drooped into a depressed slump. "... No," she answered simply. She perked up slightly to stop herself from crying, and reached into her bag to bring out a flask of chicken soup, which she placed in the gap in the door. "Made you this, in case you weren't feeling okay," she said quickly. "I'm... I'm so sorry, for everything. I'm sorry Mia hit you, I'm sorry people are being horrible, I'm sorry you saw... That. I'm sorry." Ugh, this got super weird. Jin felt her emotions bubbling over and she skittered out of there quickly before he could hear her crying.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:27 am
Drago took the soup and was going to say something but she started to run off. He didnt want her to see his face, but he was also sure she wouldnt want anyone to see her crying face. Plus...he wanted to talk to her. He sighed as vanished and then appeared in her way before she got too far. “Its...ok. Come in. w-we can eat....the soup together.” Drago said to her, being careful not to touch her in case she wasnt ok with that. From this position she could see how beat up and bandaged his face was. He looked even more terrifying than usual.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 am
Jin nearly leapt out of her skin and cried out in fright when Drago zipped in front of her with his quick teleporting ability. She skidded to a halt before she could run into him, looking up at him like a dear in the headlights. She knew she shouldn't have left her sister, now she was out alone and every little thing was frightening her. Even though she knew where he was, the fear that he could come for her around every corner was debilitating. She was seeing him everywhere now, her breathing trembling just like she was. This was not the Jin anyone else had ever seen. She could barely see that Drago looked even more beat up than she did. She wanted to run past him, but her legs were jelly now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:52 am
Oh dear. He had done something wrong. He had freaked her out. ‘I-Im sorry.” Drago said, not sure what to do. Uh did he move? He moved out of the way so she could walk past if that was what he wanted, but he did want to help in some way. He just had no idea how to.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:59 am
Jin took a few deep, shaky breaths and put her hand on her forehead. She needed to calm down, or she'd black out or something. She laughed nervously, but the laughing turned to sobs and she put her hand over her mouth to stop herself, though the tears were already tumbling down. "I'm not... Okay," she mumbled through her hand. She needed to go and speak to Squishy, she wanted to go home and hug her sister, and she also wanted to stay and hang out with Drago... But she didn't want to be a burden to any of them. She had caused all this. All the suffering everyone was going through was her fault.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:10 am
Drago was not sure what to do, especially since she had started sobbing.It would be worse for both of them if someone saw this. “Wha-what do you need me to do?” He asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:10 pm
Jin was so embarrassed and definitely having a panic attack, she didn't want someone as cool as Drago to see this any more than he already was. And what he was worrying about, someone seeing this, was about to happen, as they could hear approaching male voices. Jin's eyes flared open and she looked around in a panic. The rumours and bullying about both of them would get worse if they were seen here. She looked back at his open door, then up at him thinking about how he could maybe teleport her away. Or perhaps he hadn't been able to do that with others before. She didn't want to invade his privacy...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum