ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 7 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:16 am
"We'd better sort those two out," Atlas said to her companions. "Pink, ya ready?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:32 am
“Sure, ready as Ill ever be. If I knew I would die today I would have flirted with more people.” Pink said as she struck her signature pose, powered up and rushed at Yellow, catching them off guard. “Use your pose and let us engage as well Ms Atlas.” Blue said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:42 am
Aw, Pink wasn't going to die! Not Pink nor the wearer, who Atlas still wanted to see because she'd forgotten from their brief meeting earlier. She struck her pose, a little sloppily, and then dove at Green, kicking him square in the face.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:56 am
Green was taken aback as the kick knocked him off balance and interrupted his pose. “Come on pink, dont you want to be stronger? There’s no need to fight us.” Yellow said as Pink was grappling with her. “I think we’re strong enough. Plus even though I love the ladies, I still have a moral code dickwad.” Pink said as she used one of her special moves and smacked Yellow down into the building hard.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:12 am
Wow, Atlas' super-powered cosmic kick had barely had any effect on Green. She landed, rolled, and then lunged at Green again with her fist connecting with his gut to wind him. She might accidentally break these suits.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:25 am
Her attack had actually rattled Green’s brain and then her gut punch completely knocked them down. “Why...are...you...so....strong...” Green managed to choke out to atlas. Pink had barely managed to finish off Yellow although her suit was a bit beat up.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:29 am
"Stay down," Atlas told Green as she went over to Pink and Yellow. "Your friend there can't talk much now," she said to Yellow. "So you better do the talking. Alright?" She grabbed the back of his neck and lifted him off the ground. This was totally not like her but... It needed to be done.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 am
“whoa whoa alright alright Ill talk just geez....dont hit me anymore.” Yellow said. “You’re such a baby.” Pink said a little pissed off.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:55 pm
Atlas gave him a slight shake and didn't let him go. He had a lot of explaining to do.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:57 am
Green freaked and explained the whole plan to them, about how they had been planning to do this for the last year, and how they didnt involve Pink or the previous blue because they didnt think they’d be on board. Green also told them that they didnt kill the doctor they just kidnapped him and replaced him with a fake so people wouldnt question things. “So who was the one responsible for all this nonsense?” Pink said. “It was Red. The suit. He said he wanted to be the ultimate being and if we helped he would make us famous and rich beyond our wildest dreams.” Green said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:40 pm
Huh, Green was conscious again? Atlas dropped Yellow, who was clearly useless, and squatted down next to Green to listen to him instead. "You guys were famous enough already, and most importantly loved," she scolded him. "You've only got one life, it doesn't matter what physical wealth you gain while you're alive. All that's left once you're gone is the memory of you. You want people to remember you as an asshole who destroyed the hero squad?" She stood back up and sighed. She sounded like Andromeda... "How did you knock Wolfie out and how do we reverse it?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:35 am
“I-I dont know. Only red knows! He made some kind of chemical or somethin I dont know the details.” Green said to Atlas. “Oh well. Time to die.” Pink said. “W-wait! You aint gotta kill me man!” Green said panicking. “Oh I didnt mean actual death. More like...carrer death. I recorded everything you said and uploaded it to a reliable source. Pretty soon everyone is gonna know how shady you and Yellow have been.” Pink said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:50 am
Atlas looked over at Pink. "Maybe... Don't do that," she said. "Because it won't just be Yellow and Green's careers that die, but the hopes and dreams of all the regular people. These guys are meant to be their heroes. If they see they're nothing but power hungry buttheads, then what hope is there for the average Joe? I say... Keep the recording for now, and we'll deal with it all after we free Wolfie. Okay?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:22 am
“Mmmm...fine. I think this guy should get his just desserts but alright. Lets somehow go real with Red and then figure this out.” Pink said. “Do you have any kind of plan? Like ones Wolf have a wake up call or somethin you can use?” Pink asked Atlas as she made sure Green and Yellow were restrained.
Generi
Generi

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:20 pm
"Well, we did have one actually," Atlas said. When Wolfie had been asleep inside that exploring star for hundreds of years and she had used a device to call to him and awaken him again. Ahh, but that device was lost after all of their subsequent adventures. "But it's gone now." Hmm... She thought of using her bracelet to project Zilla's image into Wolfie's helmet, but that definitely wouldn't work because he was asleep. Oh no, she didn't have any ideas.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 am
“Oh boy...guess we might die then. Alright whatever lets go. Maybe if he beats on us enough he will wake up from the commotion.” Pink said. “She isnt very optimistic. Which I can understand. Red is quite powerful. I predict we have a 5% chance of us defeating him without waking up Sir wolf.” Blue explained to Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:19 pm
Atlas just raised her hands in a 'what the hell' motion, to what both Pink and Blue said. Ugh, whatever. "Make sure these two don't go anywhere," she said to Pink. "I'll take Red alone. There's no need for you to get hurt as well." She turned and leapt into the air before Pink could do anything.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:27 am
Pink was about to protest but then Atlas was gone. “Good luck.” Was all Pink said as she watched her leave. “Ms Atlas, I do not beleive it is a wise choice to leave Pink behind.” Blue said, but it seemed as if his warning fell on deaf ears as Atlas made her way to Red. He was waiting for her inside of the lab, and he had a very intimidating aura. ‘he is ready for battle, I do not beleive a dialogue can be opened. We must engage.” Atlas told Blue that she wanted to fight alone because she didnt want blue to be hurt, but blue insisted on staying with Atlas, determined to help her and see this through. He got atlas to do his signature pose and power up. Immediately the two of them were on one another, landing blow after blow, exchanging punches, and destroying the environment around them. It was clear that Red had the power advantage, but thanks to him not assimilating completely with Wolfie, he wasnt as strong as he possibly could be. Atlas and blue were putting up a decent fight, but Blue’s armor was starting to break. “My apol....zzzzgigies Ms...Zzzzlas....systemzzzzz....failing...” Blue said as Atlas could feel Blue’s power begin to vanish. She was mostly on her own, which was fine because she was very powerful, but the longer they fought the faster Red would absorb Wolfie’s power. Blue with the last of his strength managed to find an opening and freeze up Red’s programming, stopping Red and giving Atlas just enough time to tear off Red’s mask and punch Wolfie to wake him up. He woke up with a jolt and looked very pissed. He had a vague recollection of Red betraying him so he unleashed a small burst that destroyed the suit, releasing him from Red’s grasp.
Generi
Generi

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:34 pm
Wolfie's version of a small burst was obviously not very small, in fact it was big enough that when he burst Red apart, he shunted Atlas and Blue back too. The Blue suit partly disintegrated and left Atlas unarmoured from the waist up. She was all cut up and bruised, and fell backwards all stunned from the blast.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 am
Wolfie took a deep breath still feeling slightly groggy from whatever Red did to him, when he saw Atlas. “Atlas.” He said as he went over to her and picked her up. “I...Ill get you to a doctor.” He said, feeling horribly guilty for this whole situation. Plus seeing Atlas like this...it made him feel ten times worse as he flew her up and out of the base towards a doctor.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:19 am
"Nnnnno," Atlas slurred, gently patting Wolfie's shoulder. "I'll heal m'self. Heal m'self." She had some healing powers of her own now, not that they were really up to par just yet. The sudden rush up into the sky made her feel dizzy and she passed out on him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:25 am
Wolfie sighed as he stopped. He had a bit but barely any healing ability so he did what he could as he took Atlas somewhere where she could lay down. He healed her a bit as he waited for her to wake up, her head on his lap. He looked at the remains of Blue as he healed her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:34 am
After a while, Atlas' wounds had vanished and she woke up as if from a nice nap. She stretched and snuggled down slightly, finding herself somewhere that was very comfortable. Oh, her head was in Wolfie's lap? Atlas rolled and looked up at Wolfie with dewy eyes. "How do I look?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:36 am
“Perfectly fine. I..apologize for this whole situation. I did not wish to hurt you.” He said to her, deep regret in his voice.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:50 am
Atlas smiled and chuckled slightly as she sat up to wrap her arms around Wolfie's neck. "Don't be silly," she cooed. "It wasn't you, it was Red. Besides, it didn't hurt that badly, I'm a big tough girl. I do feel bad for Blue, though," she added, looking down at her still armoured legs. "Can we fix it?"
Sponsored content